Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu (15904 Views)

2023: I Don't Need To Be Strong Like Ronaldo To Lead Nigeria - Tinubu / 'I Don't Believe In One Nigeria'- Tinubu ThisDay 1997 Headline Shared By Kperogi / We’re Ready To Work For Nigeria, Tinubu Assures Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
President Bola Tinubu has welcomed the decision of the Supreme Court validating his election as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. In a brief interview with state house correspondence, he reacted to the victory as a call to more work and also urged Nigerians to have a change of mindset about the country and be more positive.

Imran Muhammad (Twitter)

127 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Taylor92: 1:30pm On Oct 26, 2023
Will change of mindset and being positive make snail to be faster than Usain Bolt?

Can a change of mindset and being positive make Tinubu stop sniffing cocaine?

Will change of mindset stop Tinubu from licking microphone?

Oga if e no dey e no dey

You’re as useless as the P in Phycology

Your supporters are jubilating all around Nairaland as if the Supreme Court upholding your stolen victory will make them to stop seeing shege

If una jubilate for Nairaland finish una log out go resume shege banza

Who dey drink garri go still drink garri this night and might not even see garri to drink again from tomorrow

Thank God APC supporters no get their own fuel station, food market and dollar store where they get things cheaper than any other people

When y’all are done jubilating and attacking Obidients una go offline go thief plantain and rice

Shebi our only was crime demanding a working government

Tinubu till 2098

171 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:32pm On Oct 26, 2023
He's a hardworker truly. No wonder he graduated from Government College, Lagos in 1970 even before the college was established. What an extraordinary mindset & hardwork!

124 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Tntsi: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Chief tinubu has successfully
Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.
Destroyed Nigeria financially
Destroyed Nigeria economically
Destroyed Nigeria morally.
Destroyed Nigeria constitutionally
Destroyed Nigeria religiously
Destroyed Nigeria judically.
Destroyed Nigeria governmentally
Destroyed Nigeria institutionally.
Destroyed Nigerians reputationally...
Every aspect of our nation is dead.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.
Individuals with clean hands and favour with God will blossom and sail.
But as a country and those that have a hand in these desecration, they are living dead. No matter what you have, you will cry.

I say it again, loud and clear, Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer in Nigeria. The land is desecrated that even the land could react.

It is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

The people I pity are those who think this is about their tribe.
By November many of you will hit the street. By decemeber many of you may commit suicide.
Nothing good can come out from evil, desecration robbery and fraud.

We will be here to know how far.

Just as Nigeria was been destroyed, I got the best news of my life as my documents with residency was sent to me today about the same time Nigeria was been destroyed.

Cheers to all. Hip Hip! Hurray!! I celebrate una òoooo.
Planting is one thing. Reaping is another.

Nigeria is officially a forgery/ criminal state ruled by a criminal, forgery , identity thief etc.
Executive , judiciary, legislative all desecrated in deep criminality.

The forger, the criminal judges, their families, the criminal gang, the criminal team and so on. Everyone will collect what he/ she has planted. No matter what you have acquired or embezelled, you will cry.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by OkCornel(m): 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2023
Lol…weapon merchants now have the excuse they need to support separatists.

Sad. The carcass of the nation is now exposed to foreign scavengers.

Concerning times ahead

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by accordadoga29(f): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2023
Hehehe

This message is not for the the people of Istanbul because hatred is in their DNA

You can never please them

Headless mobs can relocate to Ghana if they don’t want Tinubu as their president.

Hoebee’s presidential ambition has been buried

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Taylor92: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Ayoola171:
We all have roles to play, to make Naija better.

God Bless Nigeria.

Stop using the name of God in vain

God has already blessed Nigeria with knowledge and wisdom of choice but una say make una dey mumu

You can’t elect Young Duu and pray to God for him to win Lil Wayne in a rap battle

God bless only SS and SE

As for the rest region God has already blessed you people with Tinubu

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by MorataFC: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Yes oh

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Ayoola171(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
We all have roles to play, to make Naija better.

God Bless Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
who
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by sotall(m): 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin

Continue to destroy and loot Nigeria like you have been doing.

As far as the majority do not have sense, do anyhow you like...

As for the youths who have sense and know that Nigeria can never move forward nor progress, try hard and japa....

Its difficult but not impossible.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
Werey dey cap after his bought victory

Sha dey play

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by MorataFC: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2023
OkCornel:
Lol…weapon merchants now have the excuse they need to support separatists.

Sad. The carcass of the nation is now exposed to foreign scavengers.

Concerning times ahead
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by INVINCIBLECSP2: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Did you have a positive mindset for Nigeria and Nigerians when you bastardized the constitution, destroy every thing just to make yourself the president and destroy the useless Judiciary a branch of the executive that affirmed the big fraud that you're.

A cocaine addict will never attract respect from sane country again as long as you a notorious criminal remain the president.

Now, that you have bought everything and threatened everyone to do your biddings, let's see how you handle the stolen mandate.

But one thing is sure, KARMA she never forgets. Same way you stole someone else's mandate, something more value to you in life will be taken away from you too and at the end, that is vanity.
Enjoy your mandate loot for the next 4yrs Mr oloriburuku Tinubu.

Nigeria Judiciary is dead and buried. APC destroyed her.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by sematec(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Adakintroy: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Na when you enter language change. But for. Jonathan una be anti Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by dapsoneh: 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Obi and Atiku can rest now or dem fit go international court..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Obiedun(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
That is what we all need now

87 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Racoon(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Not with a fraudulent government.

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by seunlayi(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2023
Atiku should not relent....fib file needed

3 Likes

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by NaijaNaWaa: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Just imagine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Comedian

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Omeleyi: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Criminal

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Macdeey: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
grin
Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Alliswell248: 1:40pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:
In less than 6months, the "builder of lagos" has destroyed Nigeria beyond recognition.

Destroyed Nigeria globally as Nigeria is now officially ruled by a criminal/ forger gang.

I said it months ago, that nothing good will come out from this desecration of our nation.

I say it again, loud and clear, Nothing good will come out with the evil rooted in the land.
Tinubu is a cancer to Nigeria.

It is not about appointment as even if tinubu appoints angels to work with him, Nothing good will come out.

The people I pity are those who think this is about their tribe. If tinubu is not taken away, by decemeber many of them may commit suicide.

Free bucket to put your tears.....

Tell Hoebi to appeal to US court

Jokers....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Boldideas: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Imran Muhammad (Twitter)

Simple as ABC!

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by MorataFC: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Tntsi:

Tinubu is a cancer in Nigeria. The land is desecrated that even the land could react

The people I pity are those who think this is about their tribe. by decemeber many of you may commit suicide.

We will be here to know how far.

Just as Nigeria was been destroyed, I got the best news of my life as my documents was sent to me today about the same.e time Nigeria was been destroyed.

Cheers to all.
Planting is one thing. Reaping is another.

The forger, the criminal judges, the criminal gang, the criminal team and so on. Everyone with collect what he/ she has planted.

When cultivating corn or yam, it is fascinating to observe that these remarkable plants undergo a transformative process before yielding their delicious fruits. Initially, before embarking on their fruitful journey, these seeds undergo a natural decay, triggering a hidden metamorphosis within the soil.
Prior to the swearing-in of BAT Nigeria's economy was facing significant challenges and was in a state of disarray. The situation was dire, and many feared that it could further deteriorate before any semblance of improvement could be achieved, but everyone expected a miracle worker a magician to fix it overnight.
It is important to note that sometimes, progress requires a period of disruption and rebuilding. The path towards stability and growth may involve enduring some difficult times initially. It is natural for a pessimistic perspective to cloud one's judgement and prevent them from seeing the potential for positive change.

7 Likes

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by oneMalik: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
if they like .

we that always wish Nigeria well shall live to witness her Glory .

Na others Sabi !

97 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by uuzba(m): 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
The work of the leader is to inspire the people and show them by personal examples.
This man is not doing anything O.
Neither showing nor inspiring.

1 Like

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by Thundafireseun: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
Jagaban is a Deity

Tinubu till 2031

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Have A Change Of Mindset And Be Positive About Nigeria - Tinubu by meum: 1:41pm On Oct 26, 2023
“… a call to more work…” we have seen the work done so far more work coming😂

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Saraki Prepared For Death / Why The Next Election In Ekiti Will Be The Most Competitive In Nigeria(Reasons) / Mixed Fortunes For Deputy Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.