Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now (2234 Views)

I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory / Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by nams77: 10:23am On Jan 17, 2017
I just came downstairs now and I met some one my colleagues talking in excited tones. On inquiry, I learnt that one of them just got help of 91,000 naira. There is a little problem though. The owner of the account as at then didn't have any cash to give help so she asked another staff to provide the cash.days later the system was frozen.Now, money has been paid and they are at each other's throats as regards sharing formula. The owner of the account said profit (31k) should be shared equally. The other staff whom I would like to refer to as the investor is offering to give out 10k and keep 21k. She posited that if the scheme has gone down,. She would have borne the loss alone.
Am seriously trying to settle the dispute between these two ladies.

Lalasticlala please give me suggestions
Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by nams77: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Case has been resolved. Money dispensed
Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by casttlebarbz(m): 10:59am On Jan 17, 2017
Any1 that gives sugestions on this thread is as dumb as d op

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by nams77: 1:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
casttlebarbz:
Any1 that gives sugestions on this thread is as dumb as d op
I truly pity you. If you noticed above, the issue have been settled. My request for suggestions is just for fun.

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by chumakk: 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin let's take one minute and laugh at MMMites. Why do put this great effort of telling people that MMM has paid?

2 Likes

Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by nams77: 2:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
chumakk:
grin grin grin grin let's take one minute and laugh at MMMites. Why do put this great effort of telling people that MMM has paid?
I can't deny that I didn't do. I was lucky enough to have pulled out my investment before the freeze. I must say it was God that helped me cos there were series of events that made me unable to give help then. I just pray others get their money. You can laugh because you were not affected
Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by nurez305(m): 4:03pm On Jan 19, 2017
May be they matched him with chuddy, becos no sane Nigerian will pay anybody again

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by Goovo(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2017
GHw rocks, for support and registration, watsapp me on 08039486961
Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by madri4u: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2017
Please I can't GH, showing select account. What could be the problem mmm participant? Abi my money don enter voice mail...

Firstly it shows; Select Bank account or Bitcoin Wallet which I did,

Secondly;Select existing bank card or Wallet/account which I did,

Thirdly;Enter amounts to be withdrawn from each of your Mavro accounts
Withdrawal currency: NGN
Only withdraw in multiples of 10: 1000
Maximum to withdraw: 0,00
Cash out MAVRO
MAVRO purses (available) NGN
MAVRO 30% (Mavro-NGN) 60 229,65 all > NGN
Amount over multiple of 10, saved for next withdrawal
Total withdrawal amount 0 NGN

<< Back Cancel Next >>
I selected all, I clicked next, it displays select account and I did not see any accounts to select. What could be the problem mmm participant? Abi my money don enter voice mail...I need this money badly to settle debts.
Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by emwye(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2017
SMH...
Read what you just wrote and please think about it properly. God helped you? You mean he helped your greedy self to make money at the expense of others? Then He afflicted you with several issues that you couldn't provide help. Now you are praying for others to get their money. You MMM followers are the most interesting group of people i have ever read from!
nams77:

I can't deny that I didn't do. I was lucky enough to have pulled out my investment before the freeze. I must say it was God that helped me cos there were series of events that made me unable to give help then. I just pray others get their money. You can laugh because you were not affected
Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by nams77: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2017
emwye:
SMH...
Read what you just wrote and please think about it properly. God helped you? You mean he helped your greedy self to make money at the expense of others? Then He afflicted you with several issues that you couldn't provide help. Now you are praying for others to get their money. You MMM followers are the most interesting group of people i have ever read from!
Small mindedness is truly baffling. Well, I will move on and not dignify your outburst with a response. Bye

1 Like

Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by emwye(m): 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2017
Haha, you just did.
nams77:

Small mindedness is truly baffling. Well, I will move on and not dignify your outburst with a response. Bye
Re: MMM: Someone Just Got Paid In My Office Now by wizkidblogger(f): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2017
Story for the gods or one of the gurus at the backend PHed

(1) (Reply)

Ph Meter With Temperature Meter For Sale / Opportunity To Market Raw Organic Green Coffee / I Have #1 Million. Where Can I Invest It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.