Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:41 AM

I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory (3926 Views)

Thank You MMM I Just Got Paid / Man Who Proposed To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM Visits Herbalists / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by akinz4u(m): 12:43pm On Jan 20, 2017
No sh!t I just got paid today on MMM by a gingered participant. Remain 1 more person to pay to complete it.

Keep the faith my fellow Mavrodians mmm is here to stay for a long while.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Braze9(m): 12:49pm On Jan 20, 2017
Same here! I got 18k, 12k, 5k and 8k between yesterday and today. Lets PH something no matter how small. Gradually MMM will return full.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by teedawson: 12:50pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 20, 2017
i received 15k yesterday...spendid...

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by AdeniyiA(m): 3:20pm On Jan 20, 2017
Kindly do attach screenshots for better conviction
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by UD101(m): 3:31pm On Jan 20, 2017
akinz4u:
No sh!t I just got paid today on MMM by a gingered participant. Remain 1 more person to pay to complete it.

Keep the faith my fellow Mavrodians mmm is here to stay for a long while.
I got 50k in 5 installments BTW yesterday n today. Our dear MMM is back

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by kaka22(m): 3:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nad95: 3:35pm On Jan 20, 2017
Pls help a broda. How do you guys GH cos I have been trying to but it will show request added and it's bring processed. Nothing will show on my PO. Help me pls.
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by dapaiks: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2017
I JST GOT MATCHED I PRAY WE COOPERATE TO REVIVE MMM

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 20, 2017
Congratulations all. All Mavrodians endeavor to read this for clearer understanding of the questions in your mind. That's if you are still having doubts.

Regards

For all Mavrodians to see it.

See it here..
https://www.nairaland.com/3583479/mmm-nigeria-mavrodians-read-it
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 20, 2017
They have merge me already but still waiting for them to pay me!!!!
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Thunday16(m): 5:08pm On Jan 20, 2017
please how do I go about the new GH method it's giving me an error please help .... thank you
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Adegbemigunjosh(m): 7:17pm On Jan 20, 2017
Just got paid guys... Together we change the world

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by jamislaw(m): 9:22pm On Jan 20, 2017
Mine is showing mavro not confirmed, I should try and PH.
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
jamislaw:
Mine is showing mavro not confirmed, I should try and PH.

It's an error, preventing the system and you as well from seeing that your last GH request is still en-queued. Pls excersise some patience for the programmers to be done working on our P. OS

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by jamislaw(m): 9:28pm On Jan 20, 2017
fifty:

It's an error, preventing the system and you as well from seeing that your last GH request is still en-queued. Pls excersise some patience for the programmers to be done working on our P. OS
that's my first time of GH.
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 20, 2017
jamislaw:
that's my first time of GH.

OK, Pls just wait anyways. The GH disorders would soon be rectified.

Thanx
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by zamirikpo(m): 10:25pm On Jan 20, 2017
really....if every mmmite would be sincere to him/herself to return or PH,when they GH then the system can be awakened.......he big question is what could motivate mmmites to keep faith with the system....
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Ayospanish(m): 10:29pm On Jan 20, 2017
I hope you will also be sincere by providing help also if no mmm is dead on arrival
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by emerich(m): 1:45am On Jan 21, 2017
fifty:

You have been the only consistent MMM believer/enthusiastic on this forum, have been following you keenly, are you a guider? If yes you deserve to be my guider when the scheme bounces back to normal, very articulate and intelligent write ups thus far, keep up the good work bro, you just got a fan.

4 Likes

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jan 21, 2017
emerich:

You have been the only consistent MMM believer/enthusiastic on this forum, have been following you keenly, are you a guider? If yes you deserve to be my guider when the scheme bounces back to normal, very articulate and intelligent write ups thus far, keep up the good work bro, you just got a fan.

Thank you for the compliment Mr Emerich. I am an old timer so I know how the system goes. Unfortunately, am a 1k guider and cannot be switched to for now. But when that time comes, I have some guiders under myself who are quite good too.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Caspian22(m): 4:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
fifty:

Thank you for the compliment Mr Emerich. I am an old timer so I know how the system goes. Unfortunately, am a 1k guider and cannot be switched to for now. But when that time comes, I have some guiders under myself who are quite good too.

Regards.

I have tried to GH 3 times but it keeps writing order...create...error.
What do i Do?
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
Caspian22:

I have tried to GH 3 times but it keeps writing order...create...error.
What do i Do?

Please wait as a system update in underway which gives an error in the creation of GH orders. As soon as its done, we will all get the update in D news section. Then everyone would be able to GH.

Regards

PS: Feel free to join a valid MMM group or whatsapp group in order to receive valid updates on what's going on within the community.

This is mine (remove the spaces)

https :// chat. whatsapp. com / C0bQIKqB3mX3V35GCbcIuy

1 Share

Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nad95: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
fifty:

Please wait as a system update in underway which gives an error in the creation of GH orders. As soon as its done, we will all get the update in D news section. Then everyone would be able to GH.

Regards

PS: Feel free to join a valid MMM group or whatsapp group in order to receive valid updates on what's going on within the community.

This is mine (remove the spaces)

https :// chat. whatsapp. com / C0bQIKqB3mX3V35GCbcIuy

Hello fifty, I GHed on Sunday, the order was created but no pairing, my mavroes returned to confirmed. I have been trying to GH since then but it will show I can GH 31k max. It will show request added but nothing will show on the PO. Pls someone should tell me what's going on. The account I want to GH on had 48k. Pls someone should help me. The upgrade is causing serious panic. Sometimes honestly speaking when people say they got paid I doubt it sometimes because I have less than 50000 in the scheme ad this is my first of PH in the Mmm account. Someone should help ooo. Pls help oo
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nad95:

Hello fifty, I GHed on Sunday, the order was created but no pairing, my mavroes returned to confirmed. I have been trying to GH since then but it will show I can GH 31k max. It will show request added but nothing will show on the PO. Pls someone should tell me what's going on. The account I want to GH on had 48k. Pls someone should help me. The upgrade is causing serious panic. Sometimes honestly speaking when people say they got paid I doubt it sometimes because I have less than 50000 in the scheme ad this is my first of PH in the Mmm account. Someone should help ooo. Pls help oo

What is all this GH and PH sef? grin
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by yinkzzboy: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
Braze9:
Same here! I got 18k, 12k, 5k and 8k between yesterday and today. Lets PH something no matter how small. Gradually MMM will return full.
pls did u PH again and to get back ur money?
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by yinkzzboy: 2:07pm On Jan 22, 2017
yinkzzboy:
pls did u PH again to get back ur money?
Re: I Just Got Paid On Mmm Today #glory by yinkzzboy: 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2017
Braze9:
plz did you PH again to get back ur money?

(1) (Reply)

Please How Legit Is Porpori Charity Foundation / About Joyful Donor / The Inevitable Implosion Of The Ponzi Scheme "MMM" -progress69

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.