Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,935 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:30 PM

Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (41754 Views)

BBC Makes A Documentary Of Olajumoke Orisaguna / Photos From Launch Of Olajumoke Orisaguna's Reality TV Show / Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Haryourmieykhun(m): 12:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
yorex2011:
Na wa o

the after picture looks too scary abeg

The person that did the makeup surely loves japanese anime grin grin
Nawa oo see how she come be after the makeup
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by kayClt(f): 12:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
She looks like boobrisky
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by kayClt(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
NLorubebe:
she looks like bobrisky after the makeup angry
exactly ma thought
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by okowande(f): 12:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
If you ask me na who i go ask? Anywaz before is better but conclusively if you look at her deeply, whether makeover or not dat Ara oko look still dey there ;DIf you ask me na who i go ask? Anywaz before is better but conclusively if you look at her deeply, whether makeover or not dat Ara oko look still dey there
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by MrMcJay(m): 12:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
butanep:

What are you even saying? What give you class?

Money define your class.

Ever heard of Patience Jonathan?
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by rolams(m): 12:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Before is far better!
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by thunderbabs: 12:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Who did that artwork? cheesy

Painting recession on somebori's face is against the law.
shocked
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ominilongest(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
NLorubebe:
Am I the only one that thinks this girl is over hyped? angry she's not beautiful, pretty nor cute neither is she ugly, she just dey. angry
..she and simi I no know who fine pass..dey just dey
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by legibow: 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
She try naturally sha.... She is too flashy on makeup
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Handsomecole(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Before is way way better. She looks like an ugly witch in the now. Make is bad mehn!!!
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by EasyMind(m): 1:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
She come resemble mannequin
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Sikay19(m): 1:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
NLorubebe:
she looks like bobrisky after the makeup angry
That was exactly what I wanted to say, lol grin grin grin grin >
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by 99foxxy(f): 1:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
None, no one should quote me.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by OduduaDefender(m): 1:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
O dabi ere kan bayi...... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by skyo78(m): 1:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Very bad make up job.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by jarmoskie: 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
no one is preferable
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Aarenasbaba(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
The 1st one is good
The 2nd one is bad
Maybe d 3rd one wl b worst
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by Enemyofpeace: 1:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeee
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by toshmann(m): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
Michellla:
Before is waaaay better
way way better grin

The after looks like a sick jaundiced monkey grin

The before looks more like the innocent model that came from nowhere.

I dunno who's advising these kids
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by butanep(m): 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrMcJay:

Ever heard of Patience Jonathan?

So what happened to her?

There are places that woman have entered, you will never enter in Life.

She has the connections most women with PHD will never have in class.

She is a woman with high class n taste.

I still repeat.... Money define your class. Go n make money.

1 Like

Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by CheedyJ(m): 2:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrMcJay:
Money can not buy class.
Did you just type this trash in your right senses.I doubt it.so,if money can't buy class where then did all d poverty infested footballers,entrepreneurs,musicians turn rich & wealthy got their 'class' from? Ur village?
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by MrMcJay(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
CheedyJ:

Did you just type this trash in your right senses.I doubt it.so,if money can't buy class where then did all d poverty infested footballers,entrepreneurs,musicians turn rich & wealthy got their 'class' from? Ur village?

Your post shows the sort of upbringing you received. You are not worth being responded to as you're infra-dig to me.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ceejay80s(m): 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
she no fine, are u guys blind? tufiakwa, ugly afonja
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
All I see is karashika... suckling his blood onto

Handsomecole:
Before is way way better. She looks like an ugly witch in the now. Make is bad mehn!!!
Handsomecole:
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by oyetpel(m): 3:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
She's no beautiful at all.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by tiredface: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
WHAT AN IDIOTTT DID THAT TO HER. SHE LOOKS LIKE A DEAD PERSON
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by adellam16(f): 7:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
noetic5:
Breadseller turned model ,Olajumoke may have been silent for a while, but she is still making big moves in the background.

A new video of her before and after makeup.. Which do you prefer?

Checkout screenshots below

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/checkout-new-beforeafter-makeup-photos.html

Noetic d boy? What is wrong with u? What's d meaning of dis? Dis girl have possess u? U have join mumu gang?
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by muller102(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
She looked like a zombie. Ever after.
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by CheedyJ(m): 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
MrMcJay:

Your post shows the sort of upbringing you received. You are not worth being responded to as you're infra-dig to me.
But u just responded ,didn't you? Dummy..meanwhile, i will just pretend I didn't see ur first sentence...
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by ostechno(m): 12:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Michellla:
Before is waaaay better
na so ooo, before beta pass after
Re: Before And After Makeup Photos Of Olajumoke Orisaguna by segunk1(m): 12:30am On Jan 25, 2017
Olajumokeb4 with d makeup now turn bobrisky.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Pose With Kemen At His Reception Party In Uyo (Photo) / Mercy Aigbe & Her 'Fake' Gucci Bag - UK Based Personal Shopper Slams Actress / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.