Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (41770 Views)

Davido Disburses N237m To 424 Orphanages Across Nigeria Through His Foundation / Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Video Of Davido Announcing Donation Of N251 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Joyceaile(f): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido in a thank you photo has pledged all the donations received towards his birthday celebration to all orphanages across Nigeria,he wrote we rise by lifting others.

FRIDAY. 19TH NOVEMBER 2021
DONATION OF NGN 250,000,000.00 TO ORPHANAGES ACROSS NIGERIA

I wish to express my sincere gratitude to my friends, colleagues, fans, and the public for the generous expressions of love in recent days. In my usual playful manner, I requested a few days ago that my friends and colleagues send money in celebration of my birthday. The response and outcome exceeded my expectations, as I received about NGN 200,000,000.00 in less than two days. I truly appreciate everyone who donated hard-earned funds and I am very thankful for your generosity.

I have always been passionate about giving back and helping people. In view of this, I am delighted to announce that all the funds received, totaling NGN 200,000,000.00, will be donated to orphanages across Nigeria as well as the Paroche foundation. In addition, I will be making a personal donation of NGN 50,000,000.00, bringing the total amount to NGN 250,000,000.00.

To oversee the distribution of funds to beneficiaries, I have established a five-person Disbursement Committee. Members of the committee include:

1. Mrs. Titi Adebayo– chairman of the committee.

2. Professor Jonathan Nwosu– secretary to the committee.

3. Professor Yahana Joel Asabe of the Northern Nigeria Seventh Day Adventist union Conference.

4. Pastor (Dr) Oyalabu of Spring Time Development Foundation (SDF).

5. Professor Uloma Onuoha

The committee will compile a list of orphanages across Nigeria. They will determine the number of children and their needs at each orphanage, and then divide the funds accordingly. The committee will also determine the portion of the money that will be donated to Paroche foundation. To maintain transparency, the committee will make public the names of the beneficiary orphanages and how much each will receive.

A list of all beneficiaries and their verified account details will be submitted to Wema Bank, who will then be instructed to credit each beneficiary's account.

My goal is to do this fundraising every year to celebrate my birthday and give back to people in need. It is my hope that my friends, fans, colleagues in the industry, and the public will continue to support me as I drive this cause.
Once again, I express my sincere gratitude to my friends, colleagues, fans, and everyone that made this possible. God bless you all.
— We rise by lifting others, Davido

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVp0gLtIy2Z/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

232 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by isaiah4life(m): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
Na kind person dey always give, no be who get money dey give.

The new slang that will trend now is: WE RISE BY LIFTING OTHERS.

My respect for this dude just went very high now.

691 Likes 52 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Joyceaile(f): 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
isaiah4life:
Na kind person dey give no be who get money.
exactly

132 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Those foundations owners go get small bread to chop. Anyway they are doing a good job.

They say the real behavior of a man is out when he have money...God please test me with 200million naira let me check if i have sense

325 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Bola146(f): 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
God bless this man, no wonder He is always blessing him. Good job

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by IamNumeroUno: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
David is too wise!

Anything less than this would have given his hatters the validation that he is broke, hence the call for help as some "bad belle FC" have started saying.

Giving is from the heart, not from the pocket.

210 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Where are those saying Wizkid has more money than Davido?

Where are those saying Davido is broke?

Davido is old money.

Even though Davido was broke, he wouldn't let the likes of Nengi, Dorathy and Ikorudu boys donate money for him to feed.

Now those peasants who were waiting for Davido to "eat their money" will have nothing to say about him.

He's donated everything (200 million naira) + his 50 million for charity.

May God bless David Adeleke and forgive people with Bad Belle.

457 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by TundeWX: 1:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Very Generous!!!!....for this act I doff my hat to you!!!,as you have helped people not to lack,may you never lack for anything in life.

226 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by seankafor(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
I respeck the gee from henceforth cool

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 1:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hmmmmm

I wanted to yab davido that he should have kept the money to himself but then I remembered that he would still gain from wema bank after they sign him as brand ambassador

So nothing spoil he still gained

grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile UBA and Tony elumelu go dey look at wizkid like, see ya mate o see what he is doing for another bank. angry angry angry angry

206 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by LesbianBoy(m): 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
I can see lalasticlala viewing

Frontpage straight

grin grin grin grin grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Laggafin: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Scripted... His best move for 2023 political ambition.. we move

20 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by tyson98: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
This guy is just so kind hearted

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by PrinceOfLagos: 2:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
OBO be baba

Nice one my guy

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by BigYash: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
He don shame haters again grin Some even said he was broke and begging with style. Nigga added 50m .. God bless you more OBO..

107 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Lamasta(m): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Better for him if he does

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by kaymart: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Surely, he has good advisors.
Smart businessman

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by rex21: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Davido changing how people see him. Dude is smart.

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Mrteju: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Class.

God bless him

14 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by observer88: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Great move by this guy! When some insinuated this move, I doubted it. But here he has proven us wrong. God bless him for his good acts

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by benweezy: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
OBO

BEST EVER IN D GAME.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Shellsploit: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Amazing gesture!!!
E remain wizkid and oluwa electric burna
shocked shocked shocked

38 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by BabaIbo: 2:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
You think sey una wise abi?

You no move any of the ones I commented on earlier to FP, e no concern me, I go still screw the P.

BTW, Wizkid and Burnaboy can not pull such donation combine, not because they are not popular but they are not social/friendly.

45 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by BigDawsNet: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
wink

God Bless you David Adeleke

I dream of doing same someday and So help me God!!!!

I will achieve that Dream!!!

What if Davido contests for President of Nigeria?

Do you think with the vote of 42% youth population in the country and with about another 30% adult population in Nigeria will support him...

Do you think Davido can make it??

54 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by FireRain: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Fantastic one from the young man. God bless you immensely.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by EmekaBlue(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Those foundations owners go get small bread to chop. Anyway they are doing a good job.

They say the real behavior of a man is out when he have money...God please test me with 200million naira let me check if i have sense

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by candidbabe(f): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
E no concern me
Sips water!!!!
Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by chaseblack(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice one Davido ,Omo baba olowo.

10 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by Kunlelee: 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
We the sane one knows this is what Davido will do with the fund. Man just want to catch cruise and help a lot.

22 Likes

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by TotoGame(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hope they won't divert the funds for their personal use

I don't trust that chairman of the committee....(titi adebayo) Afonjas have proven not to be trust-worthy

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido To Donate ₦250 Million To Orphanages Across Nigeria by ecolime(m): 2:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nigga has very good advisers. Ride on OBO

16 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

AcNse Ikpe-Etim’s Lesbian Sister Uyai, Accuses Her Former Partner Of Abuse / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Figure 8 In All Black / Tboss Stuns At AFRIMA 2017 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.