Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,715 members, 7,816,947 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

We Need Few Writers That Write Articles On Philosophy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need Few Writers That Write Articles On Philosophy (516 Views)

Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! / Get Paid To Write Articles For Blasting News / Hello There, Write Articles And Get Paid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need Few Writers That Write Articles On Philosophy by topsquino(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Dear Talented Writer:

Hope this message meets you well.

PROJECT DESCRIPTION:

This is to notify you that we've a short-term project. This project is expected to last for about 14 days. As usual, you will get only one article per day. All articles are related to philsophy and the word count of each of them is 1000 words. By the way, we only outsource articles from Mondays to Saturdays. In other words, we DON'T outsource articles on Sundays

REWARD: N2400/1000 words

REQUIREMENTS:

1) If you don't have a stable internet connection or laptop, this project is not for you.
2) If you don't understand the rules of grammar (punctuation marks, tenses etc), this project is not for you.
3) If you have not written articles before, this project is not for you.
4) If you are not a creative writer, this project is not for you.
5) If you are not passionate about writing, this project is not for you.
6) If you are not okay with the price, this project is not for you.
7) If you are looking for somebody to train you on writing, this project is not for you.

HOW TO GET STARTED:

1) Send samples of your articles to topsquino (at) gmail (dot) com NOTE: change the (at) to @ and dot to . and remove the spaces as well.
2) If we are okay with your samples, we will request you to write a 500-word article test tomorrow. We DON'T pay for TEST
3) If we are okay with your test, we will start outsourcing our articles to you the following day.

Regards

Topsquino
Re: We Need Few Writers That Write Articles On Philosophy by Lazypoet75(m): 12:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please anyone who can confirm if this Tposino dude isn't a scammer should let us know. For a lot of us writers who want the job, you will agree with me that his application process seems shady undecided
Re: We Need Few Writers That Write Articles On Philosophy by Neduzze5(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lazypoet75:
Please anyone who can confirm if this Tposino dude isn't a scammer should let us know. For a lot of us writers who want the job, you will agree with me that his application process seems shady undecided

Be there and be wasting your time. I doubt you will even meet his standard sef, considering that you have already started mis-spelling his name. Lolz.

However, I will not dissuade you. He is real, and I can say he is the best Nigerian article writing employer on Nairaland. However, you must be very talented before you can write for him.

There's hardly any other person on Nairaland that can pay you 2400 NGN for 1000 words, and still give you the kind of space that he gives his writers, i.e just one article every 24 hrs.

Goodluck bro. I greet you Sir Topsquino. I still dey wait the day you go stop to dey reject my articles ooo!!
Re: We Need Few Writers That Write Articles On Philosophy by JohnnieZM(m): 2:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lazypoet75:

The guy is as real as life and death. Apply sharply!

(1) (Reply)

Work At Naija Education Television / Job Vacancy: Branch Manager / Catholic Relief Services 2017 Latest February Recruitment (4 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.