Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

I Have Finally Nailed MMM - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Finally Nailed MMM (2225 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Finally Nailed MMM by FMary(m): 11:36am On Jan 17, 2017
It is very obvious that MMM promoters stole a lot of money form investors

The system works in a way that you must provide help (PH) before you can get help (GH).

One question is, the first investors who provided help in the system, to whom did they give help to?...as no one was qualified to receive help then.

My take is that the initial investors provided help to the promoters (website owners).

Note: suppose that at the second coming of MMM Nigeria, the people who have money in the system and needs to be paid are being owed say #600 million.

To pay all these people their #600 million, you need new investors to provide help worth #600 million.

When these new investors provide help worth #600 million, the system will be owing these new investors #600 million plus 30% which is #180 million.

Automatically the system is then indebted to the tune of #780 million.

If this circle continues, the system will continue to be heavily indebted.

This system has no central account and so money is not invested in any real estate or business venture that will bring in profits so this system will continue to be indebted to its investors.

In fact the debt level will continue to rise.

My Take:
1. From the negative publications about MMM (which actually is positive publications because the system is a fraud), lots of people would seriously not want to put in any heavy amount of money in the system for now. Some may just want to try with say 20k... things like that.

2. Even if people go on investing in the system again, the system will definitely crash again. There will be no funds to fill in the debt gap which will continue to rise astronomically.

My Advise:
1. Run as far as your legs can carry you when someone asks you to come invest in MMM or any of its kind.

2. It's quite unfortunate but if you have money in the system currently, especially for those who have invested heavily and for those who cannot afford to loose their money, please begin to see it as a business investment gone wrong. There is a 99% chance you will not get your money back. Sad but it is true.

My Prayer:
My prayer is that God will give many the courage and heart to bear the loss and the wisdom to avoid such greed in the future.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by FMary(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2017
One Love

Click this link www.francismary.org and you will be blessed.
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by deledels(m): 11:41am On Jan 17, 2017
$eun, mods.
Oya, food don done, make Una come chop.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 17, 2017
Another MMM analyst! I think people should be tired of analysing MMM by now.

Just let the MMM "investors" be.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by willbayo(m): 11:46am On Jan 17, 2017
Okay
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2017
ok
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by deleo16(m): 11:52am On Jan 17, 2017
Ok
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by tundeks: 11:52am On Jan 17, 2017
FMary:

The system works in a way that you must provide help (PH) before you can get help (GH).

One question is, the first investors who provided help in the system, to whom did they give help to?...as no one was qualified to receive help then.

My take is that the initial investors provided help to the promoters (website owners).

Note: suppose that at the second coming of MMM Nigeria, the people who have money in the system and needs to be paid are being owed say #600 million.

To pay all these people their #600 million, you need new investors to provide help worth #600 million.

When these new investors provide help worth #600 million, the system will be owing these new investors #600 million plus 30% which is #180 million.

This system has no central account and so money is not invested in any real estate or business venture that will bring in profits so this system will continue to be indebted to its investors.

My Take:
1. From the negative publications about MMM (which actually is positive publications because the system is a fraud), lots of people would seriously not want to put in any heavy amount of money in the system for now. Some may just want to try with say 20k... things like that.

2. Even if people go on investing in the system again, the system will definitely crash again. There will be no funds to fill in the debt gap which will continue to rise astronomically.

My Advise:
1. Run as far as your legs can carry you when someone asks you to come invest in MMM or any of its kind.

2. It's quite unfortunate but if you have money in the system currently, especially for those who have invested heavily and for those who cannot afford to loose their money, please begin to see it as a business investment gone wrong. There is a 99% chance you will not get your money back. Sad but it is true.

My Prayer:
My prayer is that God will give many the courage and heart to bear the loss and the wisdom to avoid such greed in the future.

I,m waiting for u to nail get help worldwide, double cash, ultimate cycler. u better go and find work to do if u,re jobless and leave MMM alone

5 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by IRAPADA(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2017
FMary:

My Take:

My Advise:

My Prayer:

the struggle to make front page continue

2 Likes

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by deleo16(m): 11:53am On Jan 17, 2017
Don't fight him just type OK spam the useless thread nonsense MMM everywhere anytime you see MMM post spam it arguing about it makes enter page 2 next thing is front page saying same thing same thread same argument pro Mmm and anti MMM same of same are both parties not tired

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by deleo16(m): 11:55am On Jan 17, 2017
Ok
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by deleo16(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Alright
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by deleo16(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2017
Pk
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by AntiWailer: 11:57am On Jan 17, 2017
deledels:
$eun, mods, antiwailer and other anti-mmm goons.
Oya, food don done, make Una come chop.

Antiwailer reporting for duty.

Nothing nailed. They all know this is how it works but when you mix GREED with REASONING, at times, Ko le werk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by deleo16(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by FagsamPHP(m): 12:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
k
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by FagsamPHP(m): 12:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
ok
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by FagsamPHP(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
kkkk
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Sleekydee(m): 12:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
FMary:

My Take:

My Advise:

My Prayer:

in DJ Khalid's voice "Another One
oook
ooooooook
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by FagsamPHP(m): 12:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
ooooooooooook
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by DrChukzy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
ok
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by DrChukzy(m): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is that all?

1 Like

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by DrChukzy(m): 12:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
FMary:

My Take:

My Advise:

My Prayer:

Are you sure?
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by MrGreenMavro: 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
HOW MANY INCHES NAIL U USE OP? SHEY NA TORNADO NAIL? grin
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
OK kk
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by DrChukzy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
ok thank you
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
K
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Have Benefited Much From Punzi Schemes. / Annuity Versus Programmed Withdrawal / Ibnaira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.