Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Have Finally Nailed MMM - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Have Finally Nailed MMM (2188 Views)

Get Help World Wide Have Finally Crashed I'm Finished Sha / Get Help World Wild Have Finally Crashed / MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Ajiswaggs(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kkkkkk
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by DrChukzy(m): 12:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
FMary:
It is very obvious that MMM promoters stole a lot of money form investors

The system works in a way that you must provide help (PH) before you can get help (GH).

One question is, the first investors who provided help in the system, to whom did they give help to?...as no one was qualified to receive help then.

My take is that the initial investors provided help to the promoters (website owners).

Note: suppose that at the second coming of MMM Nigeria, the people who have money in the system and needs to be paid are being owed say #600 million.

To pay all these people their #600 million, you need new investors to provide help worth #600 million.

When these new investors provide help worth #600 million, the system will be owing these new investors #600 million plus 30% which is #180 million.

Automatically the system is then indebted to the tune of #780 million.

If this circle continues, the system will continue to be heavily indebted.

This system has no central account and so money is not invested in any real estate or business venture that will bring in profits so this system will continue to be indebted to its investors.

In fact the debt level will continue to rise.

My Take:
1. From the negative publications about MMM (which actually is positive publications because the system is a fraud), lots of people would seriously not want to put in any heavy amount of money in the system for now. Some may just want to try with say 20k... things like that.

2. Even if people go on investing in the system again, the system will definitely crash again. There will be no funds to fill in the debt gap which will continue to rise astronomically.

My Advise:
1. Run as far as your legs can carry you when someone asks you to come invest in MMM or any of its kind.

2. It's quite unfortunate but if you have money in the system currently, especially for those who have invested heavily and for those who cannot afford to loose their money, please begin to see it as a business investment gone wrong. There is a 99% chance you will not get your money back. Sad but it is true.

My Prayer:
My prayer is that God will give many the courage and heart to bear the loss and the wisdom to avoid such greed in the future.

what next?
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by HAH: 1:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
You guys keep saying ok, na body go tell una

Op did you call mavoridians investors, haba how can someone that joined kalokalo be called an investor
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by Asuquo1: 1:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
More
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by rottennaija(m): 1:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
FMary:
It is very obvious that MMM promoters stole a lot of money form investors

The system works in a way that you must provide help (PH) before you can get help (GH).

One question is, the first investors who provided help in the system, to whom did they give help to?...as no one was qualified to receive help then.

My take is that the initial investors provided help to the promoters (website owners).

Note: suppose that at the second coming of MMM Nigeria, the people who have money in the system and needs to be paid are being owed say #600 million.

To pay all these people their #600 million, you need new investors to provide help worth #600 million.

When these new investors provide help worth #600 million, the system will be owing these new investors #600 million plus 30% which is #180 million.

Automatically the system is then indebted to the tune of #780 million.

If this circle continues, the system will continue to be heavily indebted.

This system has no central account and so money is not invested in any real estate or business venture that will bring in profits so this system will continue to be indebted to its investors.

In fact the debt level will continue to rise.

My Take:
1. From the negative publications about MMM (which actually is positive publications because the system is a fraud), lots of people would seriously not want to put in any heavy amount of money in the system for now. Some may just want to try with say 20k... things like that.

2. Even if people go on investing in the system again, the system will definitely crash again. There will be no funds to fill in the debt gap which will continue to rise astronomically.

My Advise:
1. Run as far as your legs can carry you when someone asks you to come invest in MMM or any of its kind.

2. It's quite unfortunate but if you have money in the system currently, especially for those who have invested heavily and for those who cannot afford to loose their money, please begin to see it as a business investment gone wrong. There is a 99% chance you will not get your money back. Sad but it is true.

My Prayer:
My prayer is that God will give many the courage and heart to bear the loss and the wisdom to avoid such greed in the future.

Your post is full of conjectures and suggestions. Attend guilders school! You will knw how it works
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by bydot1(m): 1:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
I see comments and i just dey laugh
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by rengsho: 1:47pm On Jan 17, 2017
OK
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by odiagabros(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
K
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by deleo16(m): 3:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
OK ooo
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by pope191: 3:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
ok olosho Kobo kobo
Re: I Have Finally Nailed MMM by realpoacher(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Investment Cost Of Stone Quarry Crushing Plant In Nigeria / Get A Brand New Car this year With a one time investment of 18k / She Refuses To Confirm My Payment On MMM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.