Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,856 members, 7,841,227 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) (43023 Views)

#Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by SIRKAY98(m): 12:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Not detailed .how d burnt occured
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 12:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
YesNo:
and we are supposed to believe this ? in this era of photoshop where people can upload any pic for 2 mins of fame and LIKES ?

Are you ok??
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by kindklemz(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Holyfield1:
I'm sorry sir... You're one patethic idiot

Hia,e don reach to insult person?
Kids everywhere. grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by odutolasodiq(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
stinggy:
While this might not be untrue, there's no evidence to this believe this.
If Samsung comes up with litigation now, I hope seun and his mods will be able to present any evidence to support the claim.
litigation seun osewa might Not be able to defend; considering the fact that such is coming from one of the most powerful mobile giant . In Other Words, Seun Should See To The Kind Of News Posted On This Forum. God Bless Nairaland And Its Members
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by corlin2(m): 1:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
What happened to the phone bezzles.

I smell fake post here .
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
i don't believe that, it's a lie
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by Burgerlomo: 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank God
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by femi4: 1:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
CecyAdrian:
This is bad! Reason why I don't get over excited about all these new latest designs of phones to the extent of buying.

I still don't know if I can use any other kind of phone apart from Blackberry.
Don't worry....the World will leave you behind by june
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by geunik(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
YesNo:
and we are supposed to believe this ? in this era of photoshop where people can upload any pic for 2 mins of fame and LIKES ?
highly possible. Samsung and their latest bomb as phone.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by emakind(m): 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
100% cus d way my frnds s6 edge heated insid his poket if nad dat he quikly felt it nd removd it..d fone screen was damaged exactly as dis 1 screen..we went stret 2 samsung mobile online to report nd up til today d fone has bin null...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by wtfCode: 1:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why didn't he return the phone when others were doing so last year angry
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by geunik(m): 1:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
There are voltage in the phone. The child was playing with it probably in the mouth with spit all over. This liquid if it gets to those places in the phone with voltage may bridge some connections. This bridging may increase the supplying voltage to the wrong circuit which may in turn lead to high temperature. And if you don't know the three things that causes fire are;
1. Heat which is already provided.
2. Oxygen which is everywhere
3. Fuel which comes in form of plastic and rubber parts in the phone and also the bedspread or sheet.
Lesson; do not allow your children play with your mobile devices simply because you want them not to disturb you...
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by TinaAnita(f): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
No phone can just explode like that without something igniting it. Telling us how it happened could have helped to understand the situation better. I'm not convinced.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by YesNo(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
Holyfield1:
I'm sorry sir... You're one patethic idiot

same to your demented father and mentally deranged mother and all the useless maggots that crawled in her vagina to donate semen for you to be born.

who are you and what gives you the right to say rubbish to me just because i gave my opinion on a matter ? or is it a MUST that we should all see the same thing the same way?

two people can see one thing in different ways and disagree on the matter.. it doesn't make any of them an idiot or pathetic. but you are too smart to know this.

next time you and your father see something and both of you have different views on the subject matter, be a man and tell your spineless father that he is a pathetic idiot. but you will not do it because you are more powerful when you hide behind the Internet to insult other people.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by HAH: 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
No phone like BlackBerry, how I wish they can match competitors.

Expecially the one with keypad
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by YesNo(m): 1:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
TinaAnita:
No phone can just explode like that without something igniting it. Telling us how it happened could have helped to understand the situation better. I'm not convinced.

i guess we should all cruxify TINAaNita for not believing this story too.

we have lots of immature people on this site who just pick up their phones to comment and say shiet to other people JUST BECAUSE THEIR VIEWS DON'T AGREE.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by Hades2016(m): 1:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Samsung Galaxy chinko grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by davibid: 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2017
YesNo:

Na you get your mouth, its like you are new to the Internet if you don't believe this, because this is not the first time things like this are happening.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by YesNo(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
bluice2:

And why will someone want to Photoshop a burnt phone of all things?

why will anyone want to create any of these fake images too http://hoaxes.org/photo_database/viral_images
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Samsung is falling our hands, imagine common tecno is becoming superior to samsung.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by YesNo(m): 2:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
davibid:

Na you get your mouth, its like you are new to the Internet if you don't believe this, because this is not the first time things like this are happening.

Na U get ur mouth too. so it seems i am new to the Internet just because i question the authenticity of the pics? I wonder why people are so quick to judge you when you don't think the same way they do.

you are right, this is not the first time things like this are happening especially posting fake pics
http://hoaxes.org/photo_database/viral_images.

so pardon me for asking questions instead of believing every thing i see on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by bvirtus001: 2:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
KyleBrry:
We haven't heard similiar cases from this particular Samsung flagship. So, this could be a clear case of 'Inability to use product as directed by the manufacturer', or this might be a copycat of the original phone.
They've been an existing case on it... This is not the first. A warning and order was made on the issue ... The company had asked people to return it as of then..when the incident happen on a plane which nearly crashed d airplane.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
bvirtus001:

They've been an existing case on it... This is not the first. A warning and order was made on the issue ... The company had asked people to return it as of then..when the incident happen on a plane which nearly crashed d airplane.
This is not the Samsung Galaxy Note7, Get your facts right.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by chiraqDemon(m): 2:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Didnt check but im sure its note 7
When They were telling nigerians note 7 is dangerous return it and get another phone of your chouce they wer thinking its 419 that was talkin
They will now start criticising the phone now
Somwthing that they saud 3 months ago
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by joey150(m): 2:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
CecyAdrian:
This is bad! Reason why I don't get over excited about all these new latest designs of phones to the extent of buying.

I still don't know if I can use any other kind of phone apart from Blackberry.
a wise man once said...

na person wey no get money to buy beer go talk say small stout too bitter grin

dont take it personal
..if you do...you are doing yourself not me grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by LastlyFREEDOM: 2:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
sugarbelly4:
A lady with the name, Rhoda Emmanuel, shared some photos of a burnt Samsung Galaxy phone, on Facebook, and explained how the exploded, nearly burning her son. Read post below

[img]http://1.bp..com/-WZfH7M_SvpI/WH37T_A6DEI/AAAAAAAALy0/jP8kbN2PUF8Wpaqb3SF6MOSMSciEAJtzwCLcB/s400/bun.png[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/01/lady-explains-how-her-husbands-samsung.html

Madam, I am an attorney dedicated to the protection of Consumer Rights. Inbox me and will sue Samsung and recover damages. Its absolutely a FREE service. truedemocracyfornigeria@gmail.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by Chiefobdk1: 2:44pm On Jan 17, 2017
bluice2:

And why will someone want to Photoshop a burnt phone of all things?

Smh
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by bhouze(m): 2:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Udehpaschal1:
shocked ADONBILIVIT
better believe it it also happened to me too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gionee F103 Pro: Full Specification And Price / My Experience Using New Age Power Bank / Photo Of The Day - See What Bad Network Can Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.