Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,696 members, 7,840,710 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) (43021 Views)

#Xenophobia: Angry Nigerian Burns His MTN Mifi / Chinese Man Burns After Rushing Back To A Burning Factory To Get His Phone / Lady's Infinix Hot 4 Explodes In Her Pocket, Causes Burns On Her Leg. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by joey150(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Strange?? Dnt know about that, I just love blackberry product especially the ones with physical keypad, and it's the safest phone out there that really keeps ones private life private.

urgh! physical keypad is a big no no...your thumb must be very hard now! safest? well what are you hiding cheesy . and other phones aren't unsafe either o.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 3:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
joey150:

urgh! physical keypad is a big no no...your thumb must be very hard now! safest? well what are you hiding cheesy . and other phones aren't unsafe either o.

I can't use a phone without a physical keypad, tried it, had to dump the Z10 because of the all screen thing.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by joey150(m): 3:30pm On Jan 18, 2017
CecyAdrian:

I can't use a phone without a physical keypad, tried it, had to dump the Z10 because of the all screen thing.

more power to your thumbs!
the most annoying part of using physical keypad is when they begin to fall off or wear out. rendering your phone old and ugly.

so if you were gifted an iphone 7 you no go collect?
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
joey150:

more power to your thumbs!
the most annoying part of using physical keypad is when they begin to fall off or wear out. rendering your phone old and ugly.

so if you were gifted an iphone 7 you no go collect?

Why not, I go collect am sharp sharp, then sale am to buy the new blackberry mercury wink
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by joey150(m): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Why not, I go collect am sharp sharp, then sale am to buy the new blackberry mercury wink
just googled the mercury phone.. look how much space the keypad consumed.that could have easily been a bigger screen and an even lighter phone.

i guess you dont do to much games and multimedia on your phone.

does your phone's keypad light up at night?

it looks nice though! but as usual would record poor sales
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
joey150:

just googled the mercury phone.. look how much space the keypad consumed.that could have easily been a bigger screen and an even lighter phone.

i guess you dont do to much games and multimedia on your phone.

does your phone's keypad light up at night?

it looks nice though! but as usual would record poor sales

Lol cheesy it does light up and yea, I don't do much games or multimedia, but that doesn't matter because the blackberry phone gives an excellent feel to both.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by joey150(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Lol cheesy it does light up and yea, I don't do much games or multimedia, but that doesn't matter because the blackberry phone gives an excellent feel to both.

haha! even BlackBerry would be delighted to have such a loyal consumer.

have a good evening dear!
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by unmask: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Like I care undecided please run off...
still sucks....must be pitiful living a 2004 life in 2017
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
joey150:

haha! even BlackBerry would be delighted to have such a loyal consumer.

have a good evening dear!

Lol, have a good evening too grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by CecyAdrian(f): 7:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
unmask:
still sucks....must be pitiful living a 2004 life in 2017

You are just a pathetic and frustrated soul, don't u ever dare come into my mention again.
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by unmask: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
CecyAdrian:

You are just a pathetic and frustrated soul, don't u ever dare come into my mention again.
pathetic and frustrated? Yet I am not the one using a bb
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by benzems(m): 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: Samsung Galaxy Burns Man's Bedsheet (Pics) by Dandsome: 11:20pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmm up till now shebi dem say make una return am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience Using New Age Power Bank / Gionee F103 Pro: Full Specification And Price / Photo Of The Day - See What Bad Network Can Cause

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.