Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,021 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution (1067 Views)

7 Things To Do When Your Phone Is Getting Hot / Help! Tecno L9+ Is Getting Hot While Charging / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 1:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
my phone is getting hot, is there any solution to it? i intend to buy a new battery to it, will it be a waste of money buying new battery?

thank you so much for ur advice.
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by frenzydilz(m): 1:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
Put it into a big bucket of cold water grin
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
Put it into a big bucket of cold water grin
wow this is great. i never knew this is a perfect solution to it. thank you for your wronge advice.
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 2:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
any reasonable solution? whats the way,
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by spoilerx: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedric:
my phone is getting hot, is there any solution to it? i intend to buy a new battery to it, will it be a waste of money buying new battery?

make and model ?
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 3:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
spoilerx:

make and model ?
lenovo, 4.1.0 dnt know model
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Do the battery always hot whenever you are charging it and does it hot when you are pressing the phone and does it always last
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by dee02(m): 4:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Put it in the freezer.
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 6:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Iamtosignno:
Do the battery always hot whenever you are charging it and does it hot when you are pressing the phone and does it always last
only the pannel. close to battery connector that get hot. the battery doesn't get hot. when pressing
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by frenzydilz(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedric:
wow this is great. i never knew this is a perfect solution to it. thank you for your wronge advice.
You're welcome cheesy
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 6:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
dee02:
Put it in the freezer.
you advice is noted brother, thanks
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 6:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
frenzydilz:
You're welcome cheesy
yeah. any other thing to do? it still hot after putting in cold water

1 Like

Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by frenzydilz(m): 6:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedric:
yeah. any other thing to do? it still hot after putting in cold water
Ok...then go to task messenger. ..close apps, enter filight mode. Or just restart the phone
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by GoodyOG: 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Fedric:

This post will solve your problem

http://www.goodiestechs.tk/2017/01/why-do-phone-overheats-and-how-to-fix.html
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: My Phone Is Getting Hot, Whats The Solution by Fedric(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
Xhaka:
Thats lenovo for you tongue
so u mean say no solution? i go cry ooo

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Download Geopoll To Start Earning Money / Afrifone Lauches Made In Nigeria SMARTPHONES / Tecno Camon Cx Air Review And Price In Various Nigerian Markets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.