Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

To All My Mmm Downlines - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / To All My Mmm Downlines (1171 Views)

Urgent Need For The Sales Of My MMM Account / I Just Recieved My Mmm Alert(pics Proof) / My MMM Story -the Money, The Madness And The Miracle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All My Mmm Downlines by rekeson: 2:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
PIECE OF INFORMATION FOR MY NEW DOWNLINES

If the name of ur Guider on Mmm Nigeria is rekeson, it means u are my downline and this information is for you...

As at 12 pm GMT today mmm unvailled a new model. This led to the cancellation of all GH orders that are above 20k or thereabout.

Now d tricky part is that once ur GH is among d ones cancelled, that money has already been locked in the system till further notice. I believe it won't be long anyways.

U can't GH dat money again for now. It's a general thing not just u so stop going to Nairaland to creat topics out of panic.....

Mmm saw that leaving GH unmatched is creating more panic. So they have now set a daily withdrawal limit of 20k.

But only those who didn't GH b4 can GH for now, but nothing more than 20k...

1 Like

Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by rekeson: 2:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
Those with little investments even panic more than those whose millions are frozen in the system. Crying online will only hurt mmm and ur money more.

Stop panicking.....

1 Like

Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by SweetJoystick(m): 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
one chance....stop giving false hope. you lots are greedy

2 Likes

Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by rekeson: 2:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
SweetJoystick:
one chance....stop giving false hope. you lots are greedy

U don talk finish?
Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by zamirikpo(m): 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Are u serious, u beat a child and also prevent him from crying.

There worries are justified. Let them vent there anger abeg....its a vital stage in d healing process.

1 Like

Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by UD101(m): 2:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Am Wt U Rekeson, moved some accounts to U within d last 24hrs
Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by SweetJoystick(m): 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:

U don talk finish?
together we can ruin the world grin
together we can count the loss and gnash teeth grin
Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by Ajiswaggs(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
#operationstoppannicking
Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by Nelson21(m): 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
rekeson:
Those with little investments even panic more than those whose millions are frozen in the system. Crying online will only hurt mmm and ur money more.

Stop panicking.....

Is it your money
Let them cry and panic if they want to.

2 Likes

Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by rekeson: 8:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Nelson21:

Is it your money
Let them cry and panic if they want to.

That will lead to system crash and their money will be lost for good...
Re: To All My Mmm Downlines by chessguru(m): 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
I stand with MMM Nigeria . MMM is here to stay . say no to fake media news . No shaking . MMM IS REAL

(1) (Reply)

Any Private Money Managers Here?? / Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw / Dualmine - Trustworthy Online Mining Site.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.