Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw (1170 Views)

DXDY DECENTRALIZED FINANCE EXCHANGE Airdrop Is Live: Don't MISS Out / Bluebelt Exchange Airdrop $25 Instant / Do Not Miss This Free Exchange Airdrop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by SOLASA: 6:23pm On Jun 06, 2019
Dukascoin Airdrop is worth 5 DUK+ tokens (~ € 5). Share your referral code to earn 5 DUK+ tokens (~ € 5) for every referral.

Download the Dukascoin App (link in my signature) available for Android and iOS.
Open the app, register using your mobile number & verify your mobile number.
Click on '' BANK '' at the bottom of the page.
Compleye KYC & pass the video identification. Your account needs to be approved, due high traffic this can take a while.
5 DUK+ tokens will be added to your account.
Share your referral code to earn 5 DUK+ tokens for every referral. Your code will be visible in the settings secion after your account is approved.
you can withdrew the 5 euros to your bank account or credit card immediately you are verified.

link is in my signature, note you must use my link to register if not you will not get the 5 euros or you can use my promo code 9Q9-MY4

1 Like

Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by SOLASA: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2019
you can also use skrill or netteller, or ATM or credit card, anyone you prefer, it is linked to swiss bank
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by SOLASA: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2019
I will post screenshots of my withdrawal soon. its 1000℅ real, cos its swiss bank.
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by SOLASA: 6:56am On Jun 07, 2019
you need to do video verification
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by SOLASA: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2019
if you have any issues with verification let me know.
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by SOLASA: 9:35am On Jun 09, 2019
still cashing out.
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by josephni12: 5:06pm On Jun 09, 2019
i've not been able do the video confirmation
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by Sinbad66: 6:24pm On Jun 09, 2019
Same can't do verification
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by cmoney22222: 9:51pm On Jun 09, 2019
I already have the 5 duk .. do I need to share my my referral link again or how do this work?
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by SOLASA: 3:43am On Jun 10, 2019
it will soon end.
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by cmoney22222: 7:13am On Jun 10, 2019
How do I withdrawal this amount sir ,
SOLASA:
it will soon end.
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by SOLASA: 8:53am On Jun 10, 2019
you have to complete the KYC before you can withdraw. Have you completed the KYC?
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by cmoney22222: 9:23am On Jun 10, 2019
Yes
SOLASA:
you have to complete the KYC before you can withdraw.
Have you completed the KYC?
Re: Ducascoin Exchange Airdrop, Get €5 Instantly And Withdraw by cmoney22222: 9:25am On Jun 10, 2019
Just tell me how to withdraw
SOLASA:
you have to complete the KYC before you can withdraw.
Have you completed the KYC?
tell me how

(1) (Reply)

How To Be Making 15k At Least Every Month Conveniently without any capital / Investing In Transcorp Shares, How Feasible? / Ebooks On How To Make It Big In The Nigeria Stock Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.