Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) (35097 Views)

Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by nuban07(m): 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
He didn't mentioned she borrow money from him. He said she owes him, it might be business. Kiibati won't stoop so low
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by nextstep(m): 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheABOMINATION:
Why is he acting like someone that is desperately in need of money?

So uncool.

Erm... you think Adenuga or Odetola will let you go if you're owing them 1 naira? Or Warren Buffet or Bill Gates will give up 1 Dollar? If they do with you, then it's a slippery slope because others will want the same leniency. Try making a call or buying fuel, or software for less than the agreed price. The rich are _very_ scrupulous about people owing them. Why should he let her slide?

Kiibati, you see your life? Now the world knows you no dey pay person. Who will borrow you money now?
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Chynx(m): 5:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
nuban07:
He didn't mentioned she borrow money from him. He said she owes him, it might be business. Kiibati won't stoop so low

Nobody cares if she can stoop so low or jump so high. The bottom line is that she never made herself open to dialogue, by not picking his calls. All these dramma would never have happened.

If I were Freeze, I would make it known to the public that I have pledged same amount to any orphanage home; then she has to live with keeping the money meant for helpless babies.

Fake babe.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by freecocoa(f): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Rhymez:

Nne, chill biko grin

People will not understand until they experience same smiley
Lol, they really don't know how hurtful that can be.grin

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Abeos(m): 6:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kiibati Bankole owing freeze . She should better quickly return the money o
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by wackpoet(m): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
chai, Michael, wey you , come collect your #80 o. if you get #20 bring make I give you #100
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Tobium1(m): 6:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is gigolo his side job?
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 17, 2017
obitobe:

don't you know that ones you have one million naira in your account, you are a millionaire.

A millionaire is someone who can comfortably spend at least 5 million naira, and won't feel the heat in his account. Someone that has 2 million naira isn't a millionaire.

My opinion.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by BerryAnny(m): 7:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
MisterGrace:

It is his money.... but not picking his calls is cool abi?
Yhu ar minding d fool? Leave am make he continue typing cluelessly!
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Oni gbese forming bigz girlz undecided
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Holyfield1:
This is soo childish... Pay her back her pussy cheesy
Mumu help the lady collect her pussy back na
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Tominiola: 9:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
abike12:
one chance. she should've know better than to try it with daddy Freeze cheesy

Lmao exactly! You are ashiri with that man can never bow.
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by ogtavia(m): 9:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
TheABOMINATION:
Why is he acting like someone that is desperately in need of money?

So uncool.
if someone has owed you esp big money by a lady who won't say what u are saying...
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by JoeBlocks(m): 11:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
MsDelilah:

And what has his action proven here? The lady in question has been posting pictures, videos on Instragram, totally ignoring him. Such stuff can't be solved online.

Besides, Freeze has a reputation of being an a**.

My opinion. You don't have to like it. And you don't have to agree either.

As for the other one that just quoted me, I won't stoop to her level by mentioning her. smiley
His action called out a woman who allegedly borrowed money from him and refuse paying.

She can continue posting pictures and videos and what have you on the net, by the time Freeze post screenshot or upload telephone conversation of her asking him to borrow her money, hope you won't call him Childish?

And yea, it's my opinion, you don't have to like it, but you can read it still. smiley
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Nobody: 12:51am On Jan 18, 2017
Last year, I was father Xmas, all the people I lent money never paid, I feel sorry for anyone that will ask me this year. Maga don wise
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Nobody: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2017
MsDelilah:

A millionaire is someone who can comfortably spend at least 5 million naira, and won't feel the heat in his account. Someone that has 2 million naira isn't a millionaire.

My opinion.

Oga with 5m,you are very poor on the island.
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by obitobe: 5:40am On Jan 18, 2017
MsDelilah:

My opinion.

A millionaire is an individual whose net worth or wealth is equal to or exceeds one million units of currency. It can also be a person who owns one million units of currency in a bank account or savings account. Depending on the currency, a certain level of prestige is associated with being a millionaire, which makes that amount of wealth a goal for some, and almost unattainable for others.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Nigeria’: MURIC Takes Battle Against Falz To CAN / Genevieve Nnaji Looks Flawless In New Photo / #BBNaija: Bisola & Tboss Look Stunning In These Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.