Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,753 members, 7,813,478 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) (35094 Views)

Bolanle: "Zlatan Ibile Is Sweet Inside And Out" - Lady Says After Dinner Date / Club Cubana Chief Priest: "Toyin Lawani Stole My Money Photo" / Daddy Freeze Calls Out Samklef For Antagonizing Him. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Niceguy123: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
This guy loves drama alot

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Fedayeen02: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Freeze na small pikin dey do you

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by DeLioncourt: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
This freeze guy sef.
I think his attention seeking has gotten to eye sore level..
if it's not open letter it's another sh*t.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by AkinPhysicist: 3:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
shocked
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Bgorgeous: 3:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
With all this efizy u still dey owe, please pay up even if it's 10k. When you were asking l am sure u even cried now to pay u dey dodge call.#payupgirl#

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
Freeze is always acting childishly the money you cant give someone dont borrow th

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
I no dey borrow woman money o.Dem no dey pay.

1 Like

emmayayodeji:
who is the rich

Freeze is just an OAP now

I doubt if he is a millionaire sef

Even if Freeze is a billionaire, decency demands that if you borrow with a promise to pay back, you must honour your end of the bargain. If you are going through a hard time and having difficulty to pay back, at least pick your creditor call and explain the situation and not trying to make a fool out of him by ignoring his call.
Did Freeze do a bad thing by borrowing the lady some money?
Why repay kindness with evil?? This repulsive kind of attitude is what gives Nigerians a bad name.
Zero personal integrity..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by fortunechy(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
dt gal just borrowed moni frm a wrong person

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by horlabiyi(m): 3:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Frozen food or what do you call this bleaching gorilla always seeking cheap attention.
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by femolacqua(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
OAP Freeze, you are bigger than this. There are ways to do such things other than social media.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by sukkot: 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
lol that womans reputation is destroyed nationwide lolzzzz cheesy

freeze has frozen her reputation out of existence tongue

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by femolacqua(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
OAP Freeze, you are bigger than this. There are ways to do such things other than on social media.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by cold(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Next thing you'll hear..'na because of ordinary N..... you dey provoke like this?' Like a typical Nigerian. But when you needed the money it wasn't ordinary o! You acted like your life depended on it. Nothing wrong with calling freeze and asking for a little more time. I'm sure he'll understand, rather than ignoring his calls. Very frustrating.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by emmayayodeji(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
deji15:

Even if he is a billionaire, decency demands that if you borrow with a promise to pay back, you must honour your end of the bargain. If you are going through a hard time and having difficulty to pay back, at least pick your creditor call and explain the situation and not trying to make a fool out of him by ignoring his call.
Why repay kindness with evil?? This repulsive kind of attitude is what gives Nigerians a bad name.
I dinnuh say anything about this now
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by idupaul: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
I thought they both work with Silverbird
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by sukkot: 3:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
cold:
Next thing you'll hear..'na because of ordinary N..... you dey provoke like this?' Like a typical Nigerian. But when you needed the money it wasn't ordinary o! You acted like your life depended on it. Nothing wrong with calling freeze and asking for a little more time. I'm sure he'll understand, rather than ignoring his calls. Very frustrating.
bros cold you dey vex oooo hehehe grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by idupaul: 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
femolacqua:
OAP Freeze, you are bigger than this. There are ways to do such things other than on social media.

Regular defaulter spotted grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by marcmao(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
DADDY FREEZE WANT TO PROVIDE HELP......MMM yaff PAIRED him grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by TinaAnita(f): 3:21pm On Jan 17, 2017
This is so irritating. How can anyone take something from someone with no intention of giving it back? And to think she has been avoiding his calls is the height of it. Let's call a spade by its real name, what is wrong is wrong bruh. If the lady had picked his calls this show of shame would have been avoided.

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by idupaul: 3:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
deji15:
This is the way to go. Rather than get into a physical fight or before engaging the police, I like the public name and shaming of chronic debtors.
It is wrong to owe someone, refuse to pay and then ignore their calls.

Even if Freeze is a billionaire, decency demands that if you borrow with a promise to pay back, you must honour your end of the bargain. If you are going through a hard time and having difficulty to pay back, at least pick your creditor call and explain the situation and not trying to make a fool out of him by ignoring his call.

Nigerians never pay back, most people I have loaned money to never pat back and most times I just watch them and know that's the last time they will ask me for dough

5 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
idupaul:

Nigerians never pay back, most people I have loaned money to never pat back and most times I just watch them and know that's the last time they will ask me for dough

And we wonder why we are not progressing as a society? People must learn to take personal responsibility and see integrity as a virtue and not a burden or mumuish.

6 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by godson4u79(m): 3:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thats cos he his not a gentleman at all... He be Africa man original.. when you are calm, people take you for ride... don't you know??

TheABOMINATION:
Why is he acting like someone that is desperately in need of money?

So uncool.
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by miqos02(m): 3:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Remilekun101:
why u cough?
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by boxypane(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
wait!!! is that Kibati Bankole? d female sport analyst?

2 Likes

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
She has already paid him his money, she pain in kind.

What's the guys problem.
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by SalomonKane: 3:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
cold:
Chai! Bros you're cold oh. grin
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by logica(m): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
boxypane:
wait!!! is that Kibati Bankole? d female sport analyst?
Chai. Apparently she's well known.

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by cold(m): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
SalomonKane:
Chai! Bros you're cold oh. grin
Lol..Nigerians can frustrate person..aswerigad

1 Like

Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by cold(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
sukkot:
bros cold you dey vex oooo hehehe grin grin
Lol..i can relate with the dude jare
Re: Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) by Echelle(m): 3:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kiibati Bankole of fans crossfire powered by merrybet on brila fm....? ....hmmm....interesting...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video) / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert / Ayra Starr Is Dating Rema See Latest Proof (pictures And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.