Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,774 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS (30686 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cattle Storm College Of Education Bayelsa (Pics) / Man Beaten By Naval Officers In Bayelsa (pics) / Armed Robber Nabbed After Being Shot By Police During Operation In Bayelsa. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Kekekenny(m): 3:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by MrPresident1: 3:53pm On Jan 17, 2017
Merciless people. What did he steal?
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by shaggy007(m): 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
DreamChoice:
Ladies will love this. Make some cool extra cash by becoming a distributor of the fast trending ladies eyebrows stencil. Get your eyebrow done in just one minute with 3 in 1 Eyebrow Stencil. No more delay to work and parties with 3 in 1 Eyebrow Stencil. It has 3 different shapes in a pack.
It cost N1000 in retail per pack and 8200 for 12pcks in wholesale price.

Distributors by 12 packs wholesale for N8200 and after selling at N1000 per pack you know how much profit they make. The more you sell the more money you make on a daily basis. You can sell to friends, family, neighbors, church members, work colleagues, school mates etc.
It is a fast moving product that every lady needs so you are guaranteed to make good money.

To order kindly call or text me on +234-905-985-8188

Guy why you too dey lie?

This is the same thing you did in your other profile and you were banned.

Try get small sense na...haba!

1 Like

Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
sukkot:
grin THROW GASOLINE ON THAT NIGGA AND MAKE NIGGA-SUYA

jus playing. just amputate the nigga and let him go. cut off his legs and arms surgically in hospital and then when he wakes up give him a wheelchair and send him home

You must be posting from Yaba left.
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by sukkot: 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Haute:

You must be posting from Yaba left.
nah nigga am posting from yaba right
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by TinaAnita(f): 3:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Thank God he wasn't killed... No same person likes stealing, circumstances forces people into it. Sorry I'm not trying to justify stealing, no one should indulge in it no matter what happens.
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by lielbree: 3:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Put him fire angry
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by nnokwa042(m): 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
EastGold:
Jungle justice is totally bad.

Hand him over to the police

You people should have little respect for constituted authorities
jungle justice not good ur judging we nigerians like we re in the same standard of living with western world pls spare me all this ur human right slogan biko if robbers come to ur house beat u up rape a member of ur family and they were caught God forbid that to happen to u i hope u will buy Hennessey to thank the robbers before u hand them over to the police abi? Pls pls if u dont want ring of death around ur neck dont steal his lucky sef for say na america the house owner for don shoot him dead everybody got gun in yankee they dont buy the gun as toy they bought to kill intruders
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
They all beg when caught... sad
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by dsocioemmy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Eyaaaa body don tell my guy sha
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by wizsolzy(m): 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
I can't see anything oo. D last pix r like nigeria electricity problems. Very dark.
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Melvinsofty: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Them don finish this guy body with stick but on a more serious note that guy looks hungry make dem give them food chop
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by udemtional: 4:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Niger No.1 Stealing Promoters of the year.!!!
[url][/url]

Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by playfulvivo: 4:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
omo...wish i dey there....Guy thief mata no b joke for my side cos if evrybody no wan work and he dey thief..abeg imagine wetin e go b....
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by EmekaBlue(m): 4:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hunger undecided
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Ezebest77: 4:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
Na hungryoooo! Please give him food and let him go.
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by mekybabe1: 4:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
See him boy Alinco legs.
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by kkboy(m): 4:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
See ur life................. So GEJ No do anything for u guys

Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Enemyofpeace: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
What did he did that made them to beated him like that?
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by UncutSk(m): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
EastGold:

pls stfu
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by buckwild44(m): 5:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
this guy don suffer....but ninja gat no chill @ all
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
justscorchone:
Small small crime is on the increase in bayelsa,it's better they waste him to send a message.

small small ke! for this BY way I dey no be small small o

looking at him I'm seeing the unfortunate cursed idiot who dragged me out of a keke and injured me to steal my phones. God go purnish all this people wey dey snatch things wey others work hard buy. idiot!
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ebiz12:

small small ke! for this BY way I dey no be small small o

looking at him I'm seeing the unfortunate cursed idiot who dragged me out of a keke and injured me to steal my phones. God go purnish all this people wey dey snatch things wey others work hard buy. idiot!

I have been here less than a month and the frequency I hear of robberies is crazy,our house got robbed prior to my coming,honestly I don't feel any remorse if they kill him,na person when wear shoe know as e dey pain.
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
justscorchone:

I have been here less than a month and the frequency I hear of robberies is crazy,our house got robbed prior to my coming,honestly I don't feel any remorse if they kill him,na person when wear shoe know as e dey pain.

abi! anyway welcome
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ebiz12:

abi! anyway welcome

Can we talk outside of NL,would have added you on BBM but I'm not on it anymore.PM?
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by lilmizwierd(f): 6:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
sukkot:

jus playing. just amputate the nigga and let him go. cut off his legs and arms surgically in hospital and then when he wakes up give him a wheelchair and send him home

why am i in support of you cheesy cheesy

folks got no joy
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Princejaya: 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
They should kill, i know him very well, he attacked me one day and he collected my phone
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by PastorAji(m): 6:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
EastGold:

hhehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Angrymode: 7:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
Chai! E pain me die. Na my area sef n I no rch deliver my own jungle justice for dis one head.

Kai!!!
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by hardbody: 7:09pm On Jan 17, 2017
sukkot:

So he will come and start causing more nuisance by begging in traffic.

They should just......
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Spray(m): 7:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
dem no even beat am well
bros u no get single joy ooo
Re: Thief Begs For His Life After Being Beaten By Angry Residents In Bayelsa. PICS by Boyooosa(m): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2017
BAYELSA AGAIN? WHERE IS THIS MAN NA?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adewura Latifat Bello Missing In Lagos (Photos) / I’m In Lagos To Steal To Celebrate Christmas— Suspect (pictured) / Unn Student Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.