Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website (1184 Views)

Can Developers Do Without The Use Of Google Or Stackoverflow? / Why People Always Think Those That Make Use Of Laptop Are Into Fraud? / React Native Swiper Slider Layout Example (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website by trendingnow: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2017
People tend to act as if there’s no other way to show their images but by sliders. This simply isn’t true.The truth be told, I for sometime now have tried to change my themes. Reasons being : I needed a theme with slider.

Until lately, I stumbled on an article, then I figured that maybe sliders ain’t really necessary.

Often times, SEO Experts and conversion experts agree on the fact that sliders make little or no impact on a site.
[color=#000099]
I wanna share 10 reasons why it is not advisable to make use of slider in websites[/color]

1 Only 1% of an audience actually click on a slide, which almost always was the first slide.
2 Most times than often: Sliders confuse people, as you’re sending multiple offers they may or may not be interested in at once.
..................read more @ http://trendingnow.com.ng/reasons-you-shouldnt-make-use-of-slider-in-your-website/

Re: Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website by 4kings: 12:03am On Sep 21, 2017
useful info.
Thanks
Re: Reasons You Should'nt Make Use Of Slider In Your Website by trendingnow: 12:14am On Sep 21, 2017
4kings:
useful info.
Thanks
Anytime...ure welcome

(1) (Reply)

Learning Programming With High Cost Of Internet Bandwidth / HELP!!! I Want To Learn Programming Language / Help: External CSS File Not Working With My PHP Files

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.