Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 (39897 Views)

How We Survived Recession In Nigeria – Jumia / Top 10 Businesses You Can Do To Survive Recession In Nigeria / Categories Of People That Will Be The Worst Hit By Recession In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
moyinoluwabun:
Also the children of God especially me because God will create Goshen for me.

bro you need to stretch your hands out for God to hold you up. if you are hoping God will help you while you are not working against recession you need to rethink.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Kayendy:
What online business can someone venture into

importexpert:

their are different forms of online business. i have tried many of them. the most profitable in my experience is affiliate marketing. see how it works at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Greedgod: 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cleversheva9:
Op.... Please put up ur contact lemme reach u... I work offshore but now, we've not travelled cos of the turnaround maintenance going on there for like 2months now and we just resumed at d office doing nothing but internet is just dere for all of us. Since I resumed dis year, I've been using my internet at d office for majorly bet9ja becos of boredom. U can't believe I put 50k which is not even up to my basic and on the 13th, I won 160k.... This thing might take over me... Please introduce me to this online business now that I'm free and I've got the internet right here abeg.... Thanks... Please put up ur contact.
odds of 3 ? Bros gime sure game
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Johnsown1:
So which online biznes will i register in that will pay me in dollars with liitle or less capital,

importexpert:

their are different forms of online business. i have tried many of them. the most profitable in my experience is affiliate marketing. see how it works at www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by ThatIgboBoy: 6:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
MMMites

Our own recession intensified since december

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Klington: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please why is your number switched off, is there more to this??.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Klington: 7:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please why is your number switched off?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Klington: 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
Your phone number is switched off, any good reason for that?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by drskyfly007(m): 7:04pm On Jan 17, 2017
Cleversheva9:
Op.... Please put up ur contact lemme reach u... I work offshore but now, we've not travelled cos of the turnaround maintenance going on there for like 2months now and we just resumed at d office doing nothing but internet is just dere for all of us. Since I resumed dis year, I've been using my internet at d office for majorly bet9ja becos of boredom. U can't believe I put 50k which is not even up to my basic and on the 13th, I won 160k.... This thing might take over me... Please introduce me to this online business now that I'm free and I've got the internet right here abeg.... Thanks... Please put up ur contact.
bro don't allow that bet to take over you...That 160k you won is a big trap for you to continue and lose all your cash...be wise and walk away cos that bet stuff has sent people to advanced Poverty! Invest in other reasonable online Biz..
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Klington:
Please why is your number switched off, is there more to this??.

my number is on. may be you dialed a wrong number. kindly check and redial.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2017
importexpert:
do you have a questions about online businesses you want to ask? feel free to ask them on this thread.

I've been following you for more than a year now, but procastination won't lemme take action. I just visited your site and must confess; you are doing a great job. But then, I don't have money now to buy the pack; what help can you gemme?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by 1miccza: 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
OP thought you said categories of Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by skentelelady(f): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
When u earn in foreign currency. Let me u one coin digital currency networking part where u can earn €500-35000 weekly

Pm please since I can't post link here . The min to start is 83k
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by fizho: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
How can I get your e-book
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by sekem: 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
True words.

With my Google AdSense plus my Bet365 earnings, recession in 2017 is nothing but just a word to me.

Online biz rocks.

The CEO of nairaland is my witness.

No physical shop, no direct customers, sometimes no employee and employee salaries to worry about, little or no cost of operation but yet business is going because 'shop' is open for 24/7 and your customers are worldwide!

I wonder why and what so many Nigerians are still waiting for before launching their online biz.

But for those who are willing to take that giant stride, ths recession may actually be a blessing in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by plainmirror(m): 7:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
importexpert:
will you want to earn legitimate money online in 2017 that is not hyip, ponzy scheme or money doublers? affiliate marketing is the answer. i will show few lucky Nairalanders how i made N121,000 in A single day in affiliate marketing. see www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Good day, can you teach me please?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Paulpaulpaul:

I've been following you for more than a year now, but procastination won't lemme take action. I just visited your site and must confess; you are doing a great job. But then, I don't have money now to buy the pack; what help can you gemme?

procrastination is a very bad friend. always around but never helps. you must do things differently if you want to see a different result.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Snow5(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2017
sekem:
True words.

With my Google AdSense plus my Bet365 earnings, recession in 2017 is nothing but just a word to me.

Online biz rocks.

The CEO of nairaland is my witness.

No physical shop, no direct customers, sometimes no employee and employee salaries, little or no cost of operation but yet business is going because 'shop' is open for 24/7 and your customers are worldwide!

I wonder why and what so many Nigerians are still waiting for before launching their online biz.

But for those who are willing to take that giant stride, ths recession may actually be a blessing in disguise.

Pls put me tru with that Adsense u just talked about.. How do I go about it? I need to start an online business and I don't know where to start from...
Help a brother please.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by nkemjacob2(m): 7:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
voiceoftruthNG:
Which online business can one actually do without capital and experience?
mmm
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by bigiyaro(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Femsmart:
I'm somehow lazy. I bought your ebook 3 week ago and yet to read it. I tire for myself ooo.
please let me have the books, i will interpret the contents to u.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by bigiyaro(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
nextstep:
Even if you earn in dollars, by the time you start buying goods and services, you'll find that everything has gone up, comensurate with the exchange rate. Because, fundamentally, we are a dollar-based economy: that shoe, generator, watch, laptop, tv, rice, fuel, phone, etc you want to buy was obtained with dollars.
go and chop a $1 fufu n chop a #200 own, then u will know it is better to earn in dollars.

1 Like

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by jist2day: 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
Network marketing is the best business model. You are always happy cos you know your pay check is always going up. No business like network marketing.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by buskopam(m): 7:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
what are the nitty gritty(s) in starting an online business.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 17, 2017
importexpert:
will you want to earn legitimate money online in 2017 that is not hyip, ponzy scheme or money doublers? affiliate marketing is the answer. i will show few lucky Nairalanders how i made N121,000 in A single day in affiliate marketing. see www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

The simplest is ro montize your YouTube videos..
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
still lacking in fundamental facts!
1: Earning $$$ online depends on the product or service you are selling.. so what is this product/service
2: Earning $$$ as a Nigerian Business trying to integrate with international payment processors is not an easy task (reputation and credibility issues)
3: Earning $$$ using a Nigerian payment processor still hits the same challenges.. you are either open to local customers who trust you but have FX+Inflation+Tax challenges or closed to international customers who see Nigeria asa Fantastic SCAM!
4: An online entrepreneur is actually 5 times tougher than brick'n mortar office work. it is not about being your own boss or resuming anytime you feel like.. it is about disrupting the field and creating opportunities that allow you to gain competitive advantages based on minimal overheads using technology to the most optimal levels practicable.

BTW.. is all this addressed in your ebook?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by ndcide(m): 8:01pm On Jan 17, 2017
Is this man's ebook the money making venture his talking about? Coz not everyone can market not to talk of marketing ebook.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by importexpert(m): 8:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
ndcide:
Is this man's ebook the money making venture his talking about? Coz not everyone can market not to talk of marketing ebook.

am not talking about marketing my ebook. affiliate marketing is the way forward. unfortunately you may end up spending some years before you realize it. it also took me a lot of internet years before i grew up to the reality.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by sekem: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
Snow5:

Pls put me tru with that Adsense u just talked about.. How do I go about it? I need to start an online business and I don't know where to start from...
Help a brother please.

Use Google.

Google is your friend.

Type "how to start a blog in Nigeria" into Google.

You will learn a lot

Then type "how to apply for Google AdSense" into Google.

Again you will learn a lot.

Finally, type "how to monetize my blog with Google AdSense" into Google.

Finally finally, as a naija boy wey you be, type "how to receive my AdSense payment into my local Nigerian bank account" into Google. grin

By the time you are thru with all these, you may not even be thinking of earning through AdSense only but you will also be writing an eBook on how to get started on AdSense as a nigerian from start to finish.

Writing and selling your eBook online is another way to earn online.

The OP can bear me witness. wink
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by jtjohn(m): 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
importexpert:
2016 was a really rough year for many Nigerians. The news of recession, the massive job loss, the sharp rise in inflation, the salary delays and many more made 2016 a terrible year for the masses. 2017 is here and the same scenario may repeat itself. A wise man said, "If the same thing happens to you twice, then you did not learn anything the first time." How true!

However, one category of people that will escape this repetition are those that take advantage of online business opportunities. Here are reasons why you should too.

1. No fear of job loss

Unlike the usual scenario where you have to work hard at your job to escape the hammer of retrenchment, with an online business, there is no fear of job losses. You are your own boss. You work at your own pace. You have no one to please but yourself. You decide your working time as it is convenient with you. The mental stress that comes from fear of being fired is absent.

2. The exchange rate

No one needs a prophet to tell him that our naira is becoming worthless with the passing of each day. Financial experts are predicting that the naira may still crash further than it is now. At the moment, the naira exchanges at N497 against the dollar. Most online businesses pay in dollars. This simply imply that you are earning more for same effort as long as the naira is crashing.

3. Inflation rate

In 2016, we witnessed a skyrocketing increase in prices of essential commodities like kerosene, gas, tomatoes, rice etc. Analyst are all signalling that prices of goods and services will increase further in 2017. most times, as we all know, once the price of a product goes up, it will remain up; it never comes down again. That spells trouble for normal income earners because their salary will keep losing its purchasing power. This means more hardships for many families.

4. Time and effort efficient

With an online business, you don't need to work hard and stress yourself like you do on your job. With just two hours each day with your system or phone, you are good to go. This means you don't have to quit your job. You can do them both side by side. It is also very cost-effective because you do not need a huge capital (that is if you need capital at all).

5. No academic discrimination

The average graduate or worker knows about discrimination where you have to have a certain qualification or even a specified number of years as experience. With online business, there is no discrimination. Nobody cares whether you graduated with first class, third class or you dropped out. What matters is your creativity. That means that this opportunity is open to everybody, from student to worker, to even the unemployed.

Many Nigerians still think online businesses are a bad idea. The simple truth is that, people are making money online legitimately and you have probably helped another person make money online without knowing. Your refusal to learn may mean you are bypassing a really big opportunity.

Like I will always say, the best time to engage in an online business is now, this is because "good tidings comes to those who hustle while they wait for it".
Please how can I start this online business.
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:14pm On Jan 17, 2017
importexpert:

thanks for the compliment. you need to add action to your words. once their is action to the words, recession cant come close to you.

Where can one get product he or she can market for online?

One can read your books when he or she has eaten.

Which business can one start with without No capital in affiliate marketing?

Am a student, I don't have capital and I Don't want to depend on my parent for anything, is it possible?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by petkoffdrake2(m): 8:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
drskyfly007:
bro don't allow that bet to take over you...That 160k you won is a big trap for you to continue and lose all your cash...be wise and walk away cos that bet stuff has sent people to advanced Poverty! Invest in other reasonable online Biz..

Which are??

What is affiliate marketing and where can one register, get products to market and get paid without No or less capital as you said?
Re: The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 by enemmo(f): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
sekem:

Use Google.

Google is your friend.

Type "how to start a blog in Nigeria" into Google.

You will learn a lot

Then type "how to apply for Google AdSense" into Google.

Again you will learn a lot.

Finally, type "how to monetize my blog with Google AdSense" into Google.

Finally finally, as a naija boy wey you be, type "how to receive my AdSense payment into my local Nigerian bank account" into Google. grin

By the time you are thru with all these, you may not even be thinking of earning through AdSense but you will also be writing an eBook on how to get started on AdSense as a nigerian from start to finish.

Writing and selling your eBook online is another way to earn online.

The OP can bear me witness. wink

Sekem.Hello. I have a blog and I tried to apply for AdSense but my request was not approved.I just registered on fiverr and created my first gig.who can mentor me please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gtbank Clarifies Fake News Regarding Innoson / 5 Creative Way To Make Money In 2016 Without Any Capital Investment / Why Exactly Is The Cement Price Going Up This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.