Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community (32483 Views)

Buhari Reacts To Saraki's Supreme Court Judgement Over False Assets Declaration / Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike / Photos From Military Accidental Jet Strike At IDP Camp In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by babakb: 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2017
Adminisher this administration is failing you and i know that, all the noise abt corruption yet babachir was caught in the Act.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by delishpot: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
Bluffly:

That is life, why are you having headache or is there something else you want him to say. Maybe inconsequential yarnings.

Headache? Did you send one my way? What I want him to say is sorry to the bereaved and leave the long story for the people who lost their loved ones to say. It is not anybody's duty to defend naija army or abuse them. Let those who have grudge to settle with the bombers be the judge if they they consider it an accident, mistakes, such is life, lets take it as will of God bla bla bla or if they want justice.
That was why I said, if he lost someone there, I would understand what he wrote but since he did not, let those who did decide what is an error or what was an abuse on them.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by luvinhubby(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
nobody will prosecute anybody.
But you will hear wee. You iPods never see anything.
You iPods will wail till 2023
Then stop whinning since it is useless to you.

Wailers and ipods are better than programmed Zombies like you.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by luvinhubby(m): 11:54pm On Jan 17, 2017
ajepako:

LMAO.... grin grin grin grin

Don't mind that antelope. cheesy
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Aroh48(m): 1:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Foolish and senseless presidiot.Animal in human skin.pathetic fool.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Splashme: 1:47am On Jan 18, 2017
psucc:
Even in safety death is imminent.

Only God can save and protect.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by obidirector(m): 2:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Hello guys, check out my new sound via the link below:
www.datafilehost.com/d/180f0461
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by uvalued(m): 2:12am On Jan 18, 2017
luvinhubby:
Anu-ofia of a herdsman whose only speciality in his existence is inflicting sadistic hardship at every given opportunity.

And it took him ages to respond to his kinsmen mass murdering in Southern Kaduna.

APC bu ndi oshi.

#Can't believe i bought $1 for ₦500 for Nigeria. angry

truly a mistake that15million wasted their votes on... #enugu #agatu #southernkaduna no reaction becos its fulani.. truly i"i am for someONE not for everyONE.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by naijaking1: 2:12am On Jan 18, 2017
Thank God Buhari didn't blame GEJ for this one
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by APCmyheart(m): 2:17am On Jan 18, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please how did we manage to end up with this menace of a man??

YOu should just shut up your mouth, Is it Buhari that drop the bomb? Most we blame everything on Buhari? Even if your wife fail to get pregnant you will blame Buhari..
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Cjrane2: 2:49am On Jan 18, 2017
Of course BUHARI will "react" to the bombing then issue "order" for some hilarious thing

What else does he know excepting "reacting" and issuing "orders"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by vioment: 4:52am On Jan 18, 2017
As much as I know that mistakes happen, i cannot help but blame the airforce and the aircrew that flew this mission for negligence. It is well known to attentive people that our forces lack discipline, or should i say proper training, i can't tell for this situation but it is one of the two.
How can they be destroying targets from the air in residential neighborhoods within our national confines, when it is not an all out national war. They fire at petrol tanks near rivers, wells, hospitals, schools, etc. A place the ground forces have already surrounded. Disturbances in the north and militancy in the south lack one essential thing - a continuous good and consistent intelligence gathering. No outside forces can do it for us, We know our people better and can simulate better, there have to be more money rewards for good intelligence and more persecution or death for the bad people.

We should be employing technologies like listening devices from the air and land. We should really start looking at long term intelligence gathering like time periods of 6 months to a year, and also a lot of video surveillance. Things like this break into the confidence of evil doers and boost the confidence in the peaceful parts of the populace. But no we are waiting for oyibo to give us a structural plan, because our schools that could have taught the foundations of these technologies are infested with cultism and corruption, and then the light to study for these things are not there. You can see how these structural defects come back to haunt us. It makes us nationally look stupid within ourselves even when we don't consider outsiders. Nigeria needs to grow up because our stupidity is nearing an all time level.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by mario383: 5:31am On Jan 18, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Please how did we manage to end up with this menace of a man??
Even from his first outing, he was the highest killer of innocent Nigerians. Find out. He still, as at today, reimained the killer of innocent Nigerians. It means, we refused to remember history or learn. Otherwise, why must we elect this foolish illiterate man?
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by mario383: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2017
Mykelpato:
The dullard yaff started his killings openely...Rip 2 the dead..may their bloods be on the head of the daulard

#WehDoneSir
Am just thinking of the deads caused by this government for less than two years. God forbids, if Buhari should rule for eight years, just imagining the deads we will count. Tufiakwa
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by mario383: 8:15am On Jan 18, 2017
Mykelpato:
The dullard yaff started his killings openely...Rip 2 the dead..may their bloods be on the head of the daulard

#WehDoneSir
Am just thinking of the deads caused by this government for less than two years. God forbids, if Buhari should rule for eight years, just imagining the deads we will count. Tufiakwa. So much so that a fight jet bumbs its own people. These were people who were lucky to escape dead are still persuide and killed even in thier hide out.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Handel22(m): 8:31am On Jan 18, 2017
karma.It has been their trademark.Do u know Nigerian fighter jets bombed refugee camps in Biafra on purpose.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by TijaniAbu: 8:34am On Jan 18, 2017
How can Buhari commiserate with victims of Rann by twitter? Is he mad? Buhari and Fake Pastor Osinbajo are disrespectful fellows. Their only interest is positioning themselves to reap where he has not sown, treating Nigeria as if they are pitching for a project. Look at that Fake Pastor Osinbajo that thinks he is in dress rehearsal for presidency while people are dying. How dare Osinbajo who Buhari put in charge of north east rehabilitation get on a plane to gallivant to Davos Switzerland without first visiting the scene of university of maiduguri suicide bomb blast and the scene of nigeria's army's mistaken aerial bombardment of an innocent Bornu community? Goodluck Jonathan was torn to shreds for not visiting Chibok but Fake Pastor has ignored Rann, Maidiguri and jetted off to Davos when it is finance minister that is supposed to go to Davos. Estacode chopping Fake Pastor and Twitter President Buhari. Evil unfeeling leaders.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:44am On Jan 18, 2017
mario383:
Even from his first outing, he was the highest killer of innocent Nigerians. Find out. He still, as at today, reimained the killer of innocent Nigerians. It means, we refused to remember history or learn. Otherwise, why must we elect this foolish illiterate man?
One day he will stand in front of the Almighty & he will give account of all his actions, that 1 na sire banka angry angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Jnrbaino4real(m): 8:57am On Jan 18, 2017
If this had happened during GEJ regime, only heaven knows what would have been happening by now. Apc and el rufai would have been ranting .silly sycophants
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by owoademola: 9:45am On Jan 18, 2017
alcmene:
Very silly and idiotic man....

He's busy yaning about "sympathy to the victims" and not taking measures against the erring or rather illiterate/unskilled officers
You no get brain......
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by hubmaster: 9:48am On Jan 18, 2017
Useless Buhhari. Meanwhile my siggy pays.
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Kingoflotto(m): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2017
Even d aboki sef dey use twitter..... Wetin d
Daura President Buhari know for twitter... .... .. Yeye fool..... . Clueless slowpoke

Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by henrybomb(m): 11:23am On Jan 18, 2017
Oga sharrap and stop talking gibberish sack the people in charge
alcmene:
esident Muhammadu Buhari has commiserated with those who lost their lives on Tuesday when the Air Force accidentally dropped a bomb on Rann, a civilian community in Borno.

In his reaction via his Twitter account, President Buhari said the Federal Government will support the Borno government in handling the situation.

He said, “I received with regret news that the Air Force, working to mop up Boko Haram insurgents, accidentally bombed a civilian community in Rann, Borno State.

“I sympathise with the families of the dead, and with the injured, and the Government and people of Borno State.

“The Federal Government will fully support the Borno State Government in dealing with the situation and attending to the victims.”

President Buhari also pleads for calm, even as he prays God to grant repose to the souls of the dead.

http://ynaija.com/buhari-reacts-to-military-jet-strike-on-civilian-community/
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by jude33084(m): 11:36am On Jan 18, 2017
luvinhubby:

Sad but true. cry

Can't imagine the terrified state of that unfortunate NAF pilot at this moment.

He was acting on orders! he knew it was an IDP camp. angry
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by jude33084(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
AfricanUnion should not allow Nigerian Army into Gambia,......they are not professional grin
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by delishpot: 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
greenpasture:

I am surprised that you made this comment that is high on vitriol and low on facts. It is a fact of modern warfare that it conducted at high speed with very small margins of error. The US airforce has one of the highest rates of collateral fatalities among civilians. Does this make them unskilled or as you put it illiterate?
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/jul/28/us-airstrike-more-civilian-casualties-manbij-syria

We live in an attention grabbing world of likes and shares. But this should not stop us making observations that educate and inform

Don't even go there. The US did not make mistakes, they did what they did because they felt it was necessary. They agreed they know innocent people would be affected but it is a sacrifices they are willing to make(obviously it's not their people dying). They believe they had their target and if innocent people we're there, oh well.......
Re: Buhari Reacts To Military Jet Strike On Civilian Community by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
delishpot:

Don't even go there. The US did not make mistakes, they did what they did because they felt it was necessary. They agreed they know innocent people would be affected but it is a sacrifices they are willing to make(obviously it's not their people dying). They believe they had their target and if innocent people we're there, oh well.......

I see. Unfortunately the reports don't bear you out. There are many friendly fire incidents that are not intentional. This is not call to duty.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israeli Man Tags Nigeria A "Terrible Country" / Soludo Hails Peter Obi, Shares Friendly Hug In Anambra Church (Video) / Sharing ‘aso Ebi’ To Renovation Of Headquarter; Supreme Court Crash Kano APC Hop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.