Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,812 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (57229 Views)

Please Help Me, I'm Suffering From Staphylococcus / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Please what's the best way to treat staphylococcus infection? Herbal product or English?

I hate injections, guys have any of you tried herbal? Is it safe to use?

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by frankloloko: 8:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:
Please what's the best way to treat staphylococcus infection? Herbal product or English?

what symptoms are you having ?
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
frankloloko:
what symptoms are you having ?

I went for two test separately, one showed ecoli infection the second staphylococcus, I'm having intense pains in my lower abdomen and also itching and pain in back lower region.

Na woman do me this thing so cry

14 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by frankloloko: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

I went for two test separately, one showed ecoli infection the second staphylococcus, I'm having intense pains in my lower abdomen and also itching and pain in back lower region.

Na woman do me this thing so cry
yes bro women and when you see them they will be looking healthy . You even have mind to go for test . Mine I didn't go .

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
frankloloko:
yes bro women and when you see them they will be looking healthy . You even have mind to go for test . Mine I didn't go .

If you have the money and you sick it's unwise not to go for test.

6 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lalasticlala, mynd44 please help move to fp to get relevant answers.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by frankloloko: 8:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

If you have the money and you sick it's unwise not to go for test.
days are running and before you know it 5 years is here . I can't do any test . My heart can't beer it .

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
frankloloko:
days are running and before you know it 5 years is here . I can't do any test . My heart can't beer it .

Pfft. Go do test, what's hiv that cannot be treated.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by frankloloko: 9:03pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Pfft. Go do test, what's hiv that cannot be treated.
i never said I've one .

4 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by akandry: 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
tongue
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by b3llo(m): 9:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ampicillin
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by martineverest(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
when did nairaland bcome consultant room?
Did u contact us when u were having skin-to-skin sekx

Fly wey no dey hear word,him go follow....

My broda,u don ackwayaaa

chloroquine with indoceed will cure it

13 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by matrix199(m): 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Orthodox

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by ChuzzyBlog: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Staphylococcus isn't headache for which you take panadol. The best way to treat it is to visit the hospital and see a doctor

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 17, 2017
Your confidence in posting this is commendable.

30 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Babangida70(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Wen u dey do, you tell us??

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by henrydadon(m): 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
trapqueen77 your experiences is needed heregrin

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Amicable24: 9:35pm On Jan 17, 2017
Lol... Nairaland treatment go worse

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Atiku2019: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
TDF/3TC/EFV grin

3 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

Why not ask Luci. Shebi you are his Son. I heard he is a very powerful herbalist.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Alexxgold: 9:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
all these bag of diseases called women sef undecided

13 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Standardcosting(m): 9:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
sonofLuci:

A friend complained of rashes, low libdo, erectile dysfunction and I think pain in abdomen, been saying he's looking for agbo too. Don't know if that's staphylococcus or Gonoreah

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by beycity(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Just see a doctor with the result of your test.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by henrydadon(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Alexxgold:
all these bag of diseases called women sef undecided

bros make sure you walk around with a condom

and ABONIKI at all times...

i don talk my own

5 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by MrHighSea: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Visit heart to heart centre.
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Baroba(m): 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
See a Dr, Intravenous antibiotics might be your remedy..
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Bgorgeous: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
frankloloko:
And she made you forget ur common sense of getting a condom. E for be HIV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by EROMS3: 9:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
cheesy
Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Snow5(m): 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
All these women eh... Altho na some sha... Not all

Most are filled with diseases and all... I got too from one oo
I first used condom.. Second round I nor gree use.. The thin sweet me die... Na there I get one yeye disease ooo

Hospital nai me stay treat am.. For one month... Now am free...

I never lamunshuang again oo.. I dey fear toto like hell fire now.. Lols...

Almost six months. Nothing dey sup.. Lols

25 Likes

Re: What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 17, 2017
[quote author=frenchwine post=52895145]
Why not ask Luci. Shebi you are his Son. I heard he is a very powerful herbalist. [/quote

Dude what's wrong with you, my dad aint herbalist, does one name make him a herbalist, that's even my mums name, "lucy".

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies,how Do You Dispose Your Used Sanitary Pad. / Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) / Is This Pregnancy For Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.