Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,241 members, 7,807,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:51 PM

Is This Pregnancy For Me? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is This Pregnancy For Me? (57083 Views)

12 Practical Ways On How To Hide Your Pregnancy For 9 Months / Want To Get Rid Of This Pregnancy / What To Eat During Pregnancy For An Intelligent Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 10:03am On Feb 25, 2021
I had sex with this Girl on the 24th night of December 2020 and on 30th of same December she told me she was pregnant, she confirmed to me that she last saw her period from November 28th to Dec. 2nd, i was so surprised that early January i took her to the hospital for a proper test which came out positive after that she told me she's not keeping the baby. She took some drugs and told me the pregnancy has gone.

It was last week she called me again that she hasn't still seen her period yet so i told to go for test, two days ago she did test and confirm she was still pregnant so i have to take her for scan yesterday myself, when the scan result came out it was showing 12weeks and five days which when calculated is more than the day of intercourse (24th dec).

Please Experienced person and doctors in the house please i need help coz I'm very confused now.

Even the man the scan told me the baby is not mine.

Below is the scan result

Can it still be aborted successfully?

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Ejaisky: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2021
The gestation age start counting from the first day of last period not the day of intercourse.

187 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Shellsploit: 10:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Ask her who slept with her before u met her.
Shes trying to manipulate you into owing the pregnancy.

Lalasticlala sef...

205 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by budaatum: 10:13am On Feb 25, 2021
You will not hear when told to wear a condom or keep your bits in your pants, but now that your bun is in the oven you are aborting the baking and asking if the scan is you and hoping for success!

Someone7:
Congratulations you're going to be a father.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 10:13am On Feb 25, 2021
Ejaisky:
The gestation age start counting from the first day of last period not the day of intercourse.
But the physician said since her period ended on the 2nd on dec. that she'll be on free period by 24th having passed ovulation. And that she's not supposed to see any symptoms within six days that'll make her do test

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Tolexander: 10:15am On Feb 25, 2021
Please don’t disturb us.

When you where knacking, enjoying yourselves and the orgasm, you didn’t call on anyone here to come and partake

291 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Romanoff(f): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2021
If her period started on November 28th, there's no way she can get a positive pregnancy test on 30th December when you both had sex on 24th December.

If she's on a 28 day cycle, her ovulation/ fertile period should have been around 10th to 14th depending on the length of her cycle. 10 days after the 14th is 24th December. If you had sex then, there's no way she could have gotten a positive pregnancy test by 30th December.

How do y'all even have sex without protection in this day and age that almost everyone is having sex with anything and anyone?

Una no dey fear for Una life o.

The gestational age corresponds with her last period but she prolly slept with someone else before you around her fertile period. The time you slept with her is around the 26th day of her cycle and there's no way that baby could be yours.

405 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Jakasibo(m): 10:19am On Feb 25, 2021
budaatum:
You will not hear when told to wear a condom or keep your bits in your pants, but now that your bun is in the oven you are aborting the baking and asking if the scan is you and hoping for success!

I never asked for abortion, she's the one insisting on it and besides she took drugs before without my knowledge.
Secondly is the misery in it, coz i don't want a situation where I'll be training another man's child. And I don't if the baby will still be ok since already took abortion drugs before

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by longetivity(m): 10:50am On Feb 25, 2021
congratulations you are now a DADDY

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by kiddkash(m): 11:10am On Feb 25, 2021
I just wish there is birth control for men that doesn't include vasectomy

just swim raw without worrying of giving birth
it sure will be a game changer

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by SEGLIZ: 11:10am On Feb 25, 2021
ask google.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by RRodwave(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2021
Can it still be aborted successfully?

Am not in support of this idea

Do a proper examination to clearify whether it's yours or not

If it's yours congratulations in advance!!
Since u no sabi Condoms

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by zumaad: 11:11am On Feb 25, 2021
no, na for us...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by eedimo(m): 11:11am On Feb 25, 2021
From the report you have presented, her ovulation cycle (which is the only time she can get pregnant) had been completed before you had intercourse with her.
In addition, the lab test indicated that she was already four weeks gone before your intercourse with her.

I would advise you meet her and rectify the discrepancies.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by espn(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2021
Hmmmmmm
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Mopolchi: 11:12am On Feb 25, 2021
She is pregnant. But it appears by calculation, you are not responsible.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by dennisworld1(m): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2021
undecided nah another peraon belle. Nor be u get am my guy u have been scammed by dat babe

14 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by JosephXavier: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2021
So after all these calculations you still come here to ask us if it's your pregnancy?

You just came to ignite guys against ladies in my own judgement

How come a grown up man will be acting like a simp

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Uyi168: 11:13am On Feb 25, 2021

Isnt it funny that people have sex without protection and begin to act surprised, confused upon discovering that a pregnancy has resulted.

BTW, that pregnancy is not yours.

12 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by majamajic(m): 11:13am On Feb 25, 2021
The pregnancy is not yours
Not yours

A girl that saw her period from 28th to Dec 2nd supposed be on heat from 12 Dec to 17 Dec

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by mmsen: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2021
This girl is a scammer.

15 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by GeneralPula: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Imagine say this dude used condom..

Every inch of this problem for don bypass ham..

5 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by onoms4luv(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Oga Japa, that bloody bitch was pregnant before you met her.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by The5DME(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2021
oP run for your life.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by na2016: 11:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Ejaisky:

.. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Princemodris(m): 11:14am On Feb 25, 2021
Wahala dey

1 Like

Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 25, 2021
Not yours bro
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by iconnecta(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2021
only she knows the truth. so keep asking her.
Re: Is This Pregnancy For Me? by Igie4kings(m): 11:15am On Feb 25, 2021
An expert told you the pregnancy is not yours and you still want people to advise you.
Your mind plus the expert reports said its not yours, it would be wrong to abort another man's baby.
So ask her to speak up

49 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'Knockout' Tears Boy’s Hand In Asaba (Very Graphic Photo) / What's The Best Way To Treat Staphylococcus Infection? / Managing Menstrual Pains Without Drugs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.