Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,020 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? (721 Views)

Get A Funded Live Forex Account / 12$ Payza Fund For Sale / Payza To Naira Exchanger Needed: Fast Delivery Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by phyfie(f): 7:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hello house.
If you have at least $100 in your payza account pm me for an investment opportunity with reasonable returns.
I am not promising an outrageous profit but you will definitely get more than 80% of your capital back.
Thank you
Re: Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by phyfie(f): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Even if you don't have a payza now, you can always open one and fund it using bitcoins or your ATM card.
Just make sure you open it with your real name as you will be asked to verify your account.
Re: Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by phyfie(f): 7:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
What is a Payza?

Payza is an online payment platform which allows anyone with an email address to send and receive money online. With a Payza account, you can run an online business, add and withdraw funds, make payouts and much more!

It is similar to Paypal but the good news is you can easily open and fund one in Nigeria.

Some of the benefits of getting a Payza account

Convenience: Send money around the world in seconds
Security: Unique security features protect your information
Value: Sending money is always free
Support: Get support by Live Chat or Email
Re: Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by phyfie(f): 7:51pm On Jan 17, 2017
So now that you know what Payza is, you can google the site and register an account there.

Once that is done, I shall be back to share the wonderful $100 investment opportunity which just launched today.

(Remember it is a $100 oh. No pricing grin grin)
Re: Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by venatus25(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2017
Give more hint about the investment. Is it an hyip, ponzy, crypto currency mining, mlm. Abeg which type of investment are you talking about.
Tell me I can help you on investigation to find out if they are legitimate or not.
Re: Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by phyfie(f): 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2017
venatus25:
Give more hint about the investment. Is it an hyip, ponzy, crypto currency mining, mlm. Abeg which type of investment are you talking about.
Tell me I can help you on investigation to find out if they are legitimate or not.

Its not a HYIP or crypto mining whatever. You don't have to refer anyone except you want to earn more. Its called Speed feeder. Apart from buying into the system which automatically starts earning money for you, they have some valuable packages which will help you succeed in making even more money online
Re: Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by venatus25(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2017
phyfie:

Its not a HYIP or crypto mining whatever. You don't have to refer anyone except you want to earn more. Its called Speed feeder. Apart from buying into the system which automatically starts earning money for you, they have some valuable packages which will help you succeed in making even more money online

If you can direct me to the link of the program, I will appreciate you most.
Re: Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by phyfie(f): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2017
venatus25:

If you can direct me to the link of the program, I will appreciate you most.

Pls send me a message via my signature so i give you more information through facebook.
Re: Anyone Have A Funded Payza Account And Is Ready To Make An Investment? by venatus25(m): 10:40am On Jan 18, 2017
phyfie:

Pls send me a message via my signature so i give you more information through facebook.
Thanks, I will.

(1) (Reply)

Paying Investment / Do You Desire A Better Life? / Very Hot In The Market Now...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.