Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced (61431 Views)

Calavita Noodles Factory Ready To Replace Imports / Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Akwa Ibom State (Photos / First Toothpick And Pencil Factory In Nigeria (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by chie8: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
Akwa ibom pencil factory is ready.Check out photos from the factory as shared by Sitippe

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/akwa-ibom-pencil-factory-is-readyphotos.html?m=1

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by chie8: 7:30pm On Jan 17, 2017

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by rottennaija(m): 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2017
This looks more like an introductory technology workshop

208 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by FellepHq(m): 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
Slow and steady we are getting there

How much do you think this factory is worth, you will be surprise it won't cost more than the price of a new Range rover evoque 2016. I watch production line videos daily on youtube and some of this production lines doesn't cost much to setup and install.

I won't be surprised if this is a private investment from one person, look at how many persons are employed.

When next you see a celebrity posting the latest fleet of cars he've acquired, think of factories like this that could be setup and gainfully employ people.

What if the billions Nigerians invested in Ponzi schemes were used to setup things like this.

We can come to get, pull resource together and invest in productive ventures that substitutes importation like this.

257 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by wawappl: 7:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
this is good, na so china start.

I think more private coy should go into it.
it may not be capital intensive as such

51 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Mologi(m): 7:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
i guess this is 2030......

#justthinkingaloud

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Sibrah: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
I hope Aregbe is watching what his mates are doing. They are investing in industries that will increase their IGR, help Nigeria reduce importation, and save forex while Aregbe and Fayose are busy sharing money and food to make their predecessor and others look incompetent.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by iSlayer: 7:56pm On Jan 17, 2017
Akwa Ibom Pencil factory designing their pencils with BEN10 logos? Oh my!

16 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by decatalyst(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2017
iSlayer:
Akwa Ibom Pencil factory designing their pencils with BEN10 logos? Oh my!

BEN10 is move valued to the kids more than any Government functionary grin grin

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Blue3k(m): 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ben ten pencils. I wonder how much they paid cartoon network.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by WorldRichest: 8:12pm On Jan 17, 2017
rottennaija:

Yes, and Introductory Technology workshop that is producing pencils. Please post the pictures of what you have produced from your own industry.

128 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by olasaad(f): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
Must they put ben10 on it, at least I have seen pencil's with Ghana flag on it and it's so colourful.

10 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by ibroh22(m): 8:17pm On Jan 17, 2017
wow,,,,we will surely get there

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by BeClever: 8:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
How come they were able to deliver it faster than Ogbe's uninformed speculations..

APC the party of mediocres.. Kudos to the Akwa Ibom State govt for not listening to the bunch of laggards running our affairs from the center..

It doesn't matter whether they draw Ben10 or JamesBond or even Mr Ibu, what matters most is they finally have a pencil made in Nigeria..

NB: Ben10 in an American registered trade mark, the company need to ensure they abide by all regulations regarding using people's work...

They could be sued for use without authorization..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Hemanwel(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pencil factory??Just built in this 21st Century??Well,at all at all na hin bad pass!

BTW:

I thought Buhari and APC said there wasn't going to be office of the First Lady prior to the taking over of this present APC administration.
Now,the office not only exists,it is receiving Ambassadors from other countries; what previous First Ladies probably never did.
So this old man of a President scammed 193.3 million Nigerians??

9 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
fok you op!!! afghans, Cubans, Romania, Kazakhstan, mongolia, South Africa get —SpaceShipOne flight 15P,SpaceShipOne flight 16P
Dem don leave us go space we still dey village dey make pencil e-diots dey happy pencil! tufiaaaa

6 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by ENGINEous(m): 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
Hehehe

I don't know why but this post is just funny to me.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Debaddest(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
[b][/b]
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by signature2012(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by eherbal(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Toothpicks should follow

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by muller102(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Good show.
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by omooba969(m): 8:25pm On Jan 17, 2017
Industrious igbos. grin
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by morereb10: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
ok
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
rottennaija:
Hahahaha are you an unbeliever?

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Ezedon(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Its a shame that Nigeria is still strugglin. to produce pencil

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Compliant(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
WE ARE YEARS BEHIND FOR SURE

PENCIL WITHOUT ERASER ?

NOT EVEN HAND GLOVE FOR ASSEMBLING?

WELL ROME WAS NOT BUILT IN A DAY

#weshallgetthere

CONGRATS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by signature2012(m): 8:27pm On Jan 17, 2017
Giant of Africa shocked

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Godwin978(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
am proud to be an akwa ibomite. god bless us
AKWA IBOM ADO OK

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Category1: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Pencil production?
Hahahahahahabahahahavabahagagagahahahahahahahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Crixina(f): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
But why pencil?
Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by jammyunn(m): 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
Anybody who speaks I'll of this is evil and do not want the progress of Nigeria. This should be lauded. It's not about size of factory but production.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom Pencil Factory's Ready, Pics Of The Factory & Pencils Produced by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 17, 2017
LOL @ ben10 wrappers.
A brown or stripes wrapper is enough.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Finally Demolished / Man Hides His Money In A Can In Lagos - Pics / Spar Shopping Mall In Calabar Collapses, Customers Feared Trapped (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.