Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Saraki Condoles With Victims Of IDP Camp Accident - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Condoles With Victims Of IDP Camp Accident (439 Views)

Jonathan Condoles With Buhari On Son's Accident. Nigerians React / Borno Man Accuses FG Of Abandoning Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing (Graphic Pics) / Abba Kyari, Lai Mohammed & Others Visit Victims Of IDP Camp Bombing In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Condoles With Victims Of IDP Camp Accident by babanett: 8:30pm On Jan 17, 2017
#Flash : Saraki Condoles with Victims of IDP Camp Accident

The President of the Senate, Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki, has conveyed his deep regret over the accidental bombing of the Rann Community in Borno State.

Saraki, in a statement on his social media handles said:

“My thoughts and prayers are with the families and victims of today’s accident in Rann Community of Borno State.

I pray that the souls of the victims may rest in peace. I wish the victims speedy recovery, and I pray that incidents like these never reoccur again.”
Re: Saraki Condoles With Victims Of IDP Camp Accident by Ten12(m): 8:36pm On Jan 17, 2017
In other parts of the world somebody should ve resigned already....RIP to the departed souls..
Re: Saraki Condoles With Victims Of IDP Camp Accident by ourema(f): 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2017
Ten12:
In other parts of the world somebody should ve resigned already....RIP to the departed souls..
Black man never resigned a political position
Re: Saraki Condoles With Victims Of IDP Camp Accident by chriskosherbal(m): 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
RIP to the dead.

(1) (Reply)

Why Black Skin Is Superior / Apc Registers Over 100,000 New Members In 10 Days / Pray For Safe Return Of President Buhari, Cleric Urges Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.