Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

How To Turn One Topic Into Six Blog Posts - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Turn One Topic Into Six Blog Posts (1216 Views)

Need To Turn My Website Into Booking/reservation Website / A Place Where You Are Empowered To Turn Your Ideas Into Software Products / How To Turn Off Windows Updates In Windows 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn One Topic Into Six Blog Posts by wiseqeorqe(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
Consistently coming up with new ideas for blog posts can get old fast. But that doesn’t have to be the case if you know how to use connection hooks to spin one idea into six different blog posts. Here’s how.

Pick out a topic, which could be a keyword or an idea or a phrase. Then tie it into one of the following hooks to help steer you in a new direction.

Here are three blog genres and topic ideas to show how you can use connection hooks to spin one idea into it six unique blog posts.
Gardening Blog with Topic Idea: Fall/Autumn
Travel Blog with Topic Idea: Traveling with Kids
Budget Finance Blog with Topic Idea: Cell Phones

1. Teach Readers about It – Educational Hook
Look at your topic idea and figure out how you can frame it so that you can teach your audience something about it.
Give a tutorial or how to. Research the history of a topic and give the full details. Whatever you do, make sure that it isn’t a basic, top-level look at something. Make sure it is thorough and detailed enough to engage your audience.
Gardening Blog: How to Close Up Your Garden at Season’s End
Travel Blog: How to Pack for a Beach Vacation with Toddlers
Budget Finance Blog: A Step by Step Guide on How to Read the Fine Print of Your Phone Bill

2. Tell Readers How It Relates to the News – Topical Hook
Find a way to tie your topic to a trending topic in the news in order to peak the attention of your audience.
Audiences love this because when a trending topic is fresh in their mind, they like to see how it relates to something else they care about...

visit http://blogafresh..com.ng/2017/01/how-to-turn-one-topic-into-six-blog.html to read the rest
Re: How To Turn One Topic Into Six Blog Posts by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 19, 2017
nice topic..do you mind posting it on lekkihost... check my signature for the link
Re: How To Turn One Topic Into Six Blog Posts by wiseqeorqe(m): 12:44am On Feb 17, 2017
mauryn87:
nice topic..do you mind posting it on lekkihost... check my signature for the link

ok! am in.
Re: How To Turn One Topic Into Six Blog Posts by LekkiHost: 8:07am On Feb 17, 2017
wiseqeorqe:

ok! am in.
Thanks..expecting your posts
Re: How To Turn One Topic Into Six Blog Posts by SINZ: 12:28am On Feb 19, 2017
Derayo2 hey!
Re: How To Turn One Topic Into Six Blog Posts by LekkiHost: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2017
wiseqeorqe:

ok! am in.
Still waiting for your post https://www.lekkihost.com/forum/

(1) (Reply)

Where Should I Go For Web Development Training / How Best Can I Read DOM Of External Pages? / Pls I Need Someone That Can Teach Me How To Program Arduino Uno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.