Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:19 AM

Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her (5062 Views)

Alex Unusual Threatens To Expose Her Debtors Today If They Fail To Pay Her / Toyin Lawani Calls Nina A Bitch, Threatens To Expose Her By Spilling The Beans / Pretty Mike: “I Did Not Pay Those Girls On Leash" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by Wikiforum(m): 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2017
Yes, I slept with the popular Nigerian female blogger, LindaIkeji. Did I hear you say 'impossible'? Well, believe it or not, I "slept" with her, and I'm not regretting it!

Yeah, that's the feeling successfull bloggers create -- a feeling of surprise! And when you shock your readers, you've won them! That's it.

Now, there are many reasons why your first blog probably failed even before it started. One of the most important reasons is what I call 'ugly post titles'. Titles that don't "arouse" your readers. What you get in return? Failure! Then you say to yourself: 'blogging is not my thing'.

Your blog titles are like an entrance to a building. How you structure your blog titles will give your potential readers a clue of what to expect. If your title sucks, no one will even give it a second look. Adding that 'shock effect' in your titles will make a lot of difference!

Lindaikeji's blog (though not the best out there) is one of the blogs that gives priority to titles. So, literally, I "slept" with it!

Anyways Check Out My Forum here https://www.wikinaija.net
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by BlackDBagba: 10:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 17, 2017
Why seek for cheap traffic

Anyways stop smoking weed.

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by Wikiforum(m): 11:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
Foolish boy or girl stop seeking cheap popularity
ozohtony:
Why seek for cheap traffic

Anyways stop smoking weed.
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by Zi: 5:02am On Jan 18, 2017
Wikiforum:
Yes, I slept with the popular Nigerian female blogger, LindaIkeji. Did I hear you say 'impossible'? Well, believe it or not, I "slept" with her, and I'm not regretting it!

Yeah, that's the feeling successfull bloggers create -- a feeling of surprise! And when you shock your readers, you've won them! That's it.

Now, there are many reasons why your first blog probably failed even before it started. One of the most important reasons is what I call 'ugly post titles'. Titles that don't "arouse" your readers. What you get in return? Failure! Then you say to yourself: 'blogging is not my thing'.

Your blog titles are like an entrance to a building. How you structure your blog titles will give your potential readers a clue of what to expect. If your title sucks, no one will even give it a second look. Adding that 'shock effect' in your titles will make a lot of difference!

Lindaikeji's blog (though not the best out there) is one of the blogs that gives priority to titles. So, literally, I "slept" with it!

Anyways Check Out My Forum here https://www.wikinaija.net

Until you silly bloggers are dragged to court and jailed for defamation of character amongst other offenses, you will not get sense!

Wikiforum:
Foolish boy or girl stop seeking cheap popularity
You can't even handle simple criticism let alone a blog.

Gerrrarrrahia mehn! angry

2 Likes

Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by Agozie48: 7:14am On Jan 18, 2017
why would I click on that silly blog of yours i know its not even up to standard just fake news . Linda Ikeji blog is more better and cooler than yours I rather click on hers than click on yours . Fake blogger Linda Ikeji slept with you. whom you be you ? you no even reach Linda Ikeji half .
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by dikeigbo2(m): 1:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Who did this to you? Abi na karma just caught you now....kpeleeooo
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by mhiztaNexy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
After all, I didn't click on your shit.
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by Wikiforum(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2017
Who your silly one click EPP mugu just talking rubbish did not see the message
mhiztaNexy:
After all, I didn't click on your shit.
Re: Revealed: Why I Slept With Lindaikeji She Did Not Pay Me Well So I Expose Her by meobizy(f): 11:59am On May 14, 2018
Tripe.

(1) (Reply)

Jennifer Lawrence Become A Sexy Spy In Red Sparrow / I'm Still Hotter THAN Your Favorite - Yemi Slays In New Photo Shows Off Her Bum / Bimbo Ademoye - Is She Hot Or Not? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.