Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,351 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? (1130 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / Psychological Tools To Help Victims Of MMM To Cope In These Trying Times. / An Issue On MMM With My PASTOR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by chemystery: 11:37pm On Jan 17, 2017
Check out this ad seen on Konga homepage

MMM : Mega Monday Madness
24 HOURS AFTER
More unfrozen deals

Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by nawa4naija(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by chicoMX(m): 11:41pm On Jan 17, 2017
what are this ones advertising sef? they just want to make Fp on nairaland!
Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by adonbilivit: 11:42pm On Jan 17, 2017
just so MMM doesn't resurrect, seun wouldn't mind taking this to front-page without charging a dime for advert. seun really means well, see reasons with Nairaland guys. my money is trapped too but its better we all move on before these MMM guys ruin us for good.

PS: seun, when you successfully complete this campaign I would like you to launch one against betting companies in Nigeria. if you don't then you are hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by Laitesmart(m): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2017
The misfortune of some is the fortune of others!!! Aa shaaa jeun!!!!
Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 17, 2017
hahahah The Rise and Fall of MMM.
I warned ma friends ooh But greed blocked their ears and colonized their Brain. Na now Reality just hit them.
Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by cidieschat(m): 11:52pm On Jan 17, 2017
Konga eh.... Very funny
Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by jejemanito: 12:34am On Jan 18, 2017
adonbilivit:
just so MMM doesn't resurrect, seun wouldn't mind taking this to front-page without charging a dime for advert. seun really means well, see reasons with Nairaland guys. my money is trapped too but its better we all move on before these MMM guys ruin us for good.

PS: seun, when you successfully complete this campaign I would like you to launch one against betting companies in Nigeria. if you don't then you are hypocrite

Are you aware that Merrybet declined from sponsoring last year's Nairaland beauty pageants despite agreeing to do so initially undecided

Why?

Seun outlawed everything that has to do with betting few weeks to the event's kickoff hence they pulled out undecided

I'm a fellow participant but wouldn't pretend like I don't know he's always stood against stuffs like this

"16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland."

All these attempt to make him look like the devil's advocate wont fly no more. Stop playing to the gallery, rather, lick your wounds and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by nurez305(m): 1:16am On Jan 18, 2017
MMM Don suffer....

Even hot-nigeria-job dey carry mmm news, I wonder how mmm news related to job post
Re: Is Konga Trying To Shade MMM With This Ad ? by adonbilivit: 7:48am On Jan 18, 2017
jejemanito:

Are you aware that Merrybet declined from sponsoring last year's Nairaland beauty pageants despite agreeing to do so initially undecided

Why?

Seun outlawed everything that has to do with betting few weeks to the event's kickoff hence they pulled out undecided

I'm a fellow participant but wouldn't pretend like I don't know he's always stood against stuffs like this

"16. Don't promote shady investments like betting, HYIP, MLM, FOREX, binary options, and cryptocurrencies on Nairaland."

All these attempt to make him look like the devil's advocate wont fly no more. Stop playing to the gallery, rather, lick your wounds and move on.
I mean everything I said. that rule isn't enough. he should create awareness

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Gurus On Bitx/luno Help Me O! / How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. / SKY Yoghurt, 25kg Powdered Milk Now Available in Lagos, Abuja, Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.