Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,740 members, 7,824,135 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. (1129 Views)

Volume Of Bitcoins In The Wallets Of Hodlers Reached A 5 Year High / We Buy Large Amount Of Bitcoins And WEB SITE:WWW.RGS.COM.NG / What Is The Future Price Of Bitcoins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. by specimen23(m): 1:52pm On Sep 15, 2017
Over the past few days, the price of bitcoin has dropped drastically from about $4500, to about $3000 as at the time of the article. As we all know, the price of the coin is determined by the number of new users who adopt the coins, as well as the confidence of investors, who buy BTC for the long term, as price is expected to increase overtime due to the limited supply against rising demand.
However, the action of the Chinese government, as well as the statement from the CEO of JP Morgan, who called bitcoins a fraud, that would soon explode, has caused a lot of panic selling, which ultimately saw the coin drop about $500 in value in a single day. I am sure a lot of bitcoin holders who look at the dollar value of their coins would probably be having trouble sleeping at night, coupled with high blood pressure.

Solution
To make your mind be at rest, and also to hedge your investment from losses, if you are not so confident, you can change your bitcoins to USDT(tether) which is digital dollars. So as the price keeps going down, your USDT value would be growing(thereby making you some extra when you change back to bitcoins). But remember, this is a Hedging strategy, if you are not so sure that bitcoins would rise back to the amount it was before. You can change a portion of your BTC to USDT, the amount you change is up to you, after you have done your own analysis.
Also make sure that you change back to bitcoins once you notice the price bitcoins is rising close to the level that you bought the coin.
I would like to give you the link of a reputable exchange, which i have inputted on my profile. You can PM me if you need further clarifications.
Re: How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. by specimen23(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Pls remember to come here to share your testimonies as your adopt the above strategies
Re: How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. by specimen23(m): 7:25pm On Sep 15, 2017
please take this HYIP off my thread!
Re: How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. by Sunnyja: 10:14am On Sep 16, 2017
specimen23:
Over the past few days, the price of bitcoin has dropped drastically from about $4500, to about $3000 as at the time of the article. As we all know, the price of the coin is determined by the number of new users who adopt the coins, as well as the confidence of investors, who buy BTC for the long term, as price is expected to increase overtime due to the limited supply against rising demand.
However, the action of the Chinese government, as well as the statement from the CEO of JP Morgan, who called bitcoins a fraud, that would soon explode, has caused a lot of panic selling, which ultimately saw the coin drop about $500 in value in a single day. I am sure a lot of bitcoin holders who look at the dollar value of their coins would probably be having trouble sleeping at night, coupled with high blood pressure.

Solution
To make your mind be at rest, and also to hedge your investment from losses, if you are not so confident, you can change your bitcoins to USDT(tether) which is digital dollars. So as the price keeps going down, your USDT value would be growing(thereby making you some extra when you change back to bitcoins). But remember, this is a Hedging strategy, if you are not so sure that bitcoins would rise back to the amount it was before. You can change a portion of your BTC to USDT, the amount you change is up to you, after you have done your own analysis.
Also make sure that you change back to bitcoins once you notice the price bitcoins is rising close to the level that you bought the coin.
I would like to give you the link of a reputable exchange, which i have inputted on my profile. You can PM me if you need further clarifications.
We warned people about this bitcoin stuff but many refused to listen. If bitcoin is a fraud that means its just like M M ---?
Re: How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. by ronik4lif(m): 1:48pm On Sep 17, 2017
Sunnyja:
We warned people about this bitcoin stuff but many refused to listen. If bitcoin is a fraud that means its just like M M ---?

This is just to justify the level of illiteracy and skeptisism of some Nigerians.People who don't understand market dynamics can open their mouth to say whatever comes to their skull.
Whether you like it or not,crypto-currency is a revolution of the concept of money and the bitter truth is that it has come to stay!!

4 Likes

Re: How To Make Money From The Recent Fall Of Bitcoins Prices. by specimen23(m): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2017
Sunnyja:
Ignorance at its PEAK!!! Life is all about choice. We are in a digital age, and you are still thinking the rules which applied in the 80,s work now. Wake up my friend!!! Dont let life leave your behind!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SKY Yoghurt, 25kg Powdered Milk Now Available in Lagos, Abuja, Kano / Investors Are Needed For Partnership / Payoneer Acc & Verified Adsense Account With Youtube Channel For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.