Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,875 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:28 AM

Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM (633 Views)

Femi Otedola Rejects Man Wooing Temi, His Daughter Says She Has A Boyfriend / Mzbel: I Will Sleep With Your Boyfriend If You Don't Stop Insulting Me / Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by gbase12: 12:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Lady says you’re not worthy to be called a boyfriend if you cant drop your ATM pin and card for your GF to flex for a week

Christian Ada has taken to her Facebook Page to publicly call out her boyfriend… and probably boyfriends of other Ladies!
She’s says Guys are not “Boyfriend” enough if they can’t give out their ATM card and Pin to their girlfriend to flex the weekend as they like

See tweet here :http://grovbase.com/2017/01/17/​lady-says-youre-not-worthy-to-be-called-a-boyfriend-if-you-cant-drop-your-atm-pin-and-card-for-your-gf-to-flex-for-a-week/

Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Nobody: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2017
hahahah she's just talking.
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by DozieInc(m): 3:11am On Jan 18, 2017
Joke of the day... Keep waiting for a boyfriend to end your generational poverty angry
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Kobicove(m): 5:33am On Jan 18, 2017
This is a typical broke girl undecided
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Trippledee(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
Pls tell me she didn't mean it
Re: Lady Says You’re Not Worthy To Be Called A Boyfriend If You Cant Drop Your ATM by Elshahzad: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
Shebi nah account wey money dey I no go wan drop de ATM card... Cum collect ATM card now, if nah ur problem bdat... #Idiat

(1) (Reply)

Davido,tekno & Eniola Badmus Clubbing With DMW Stars (pics & Vids) / First Couple In A Few Hours! Donald And Melania Trump Attend Donors’ Pre-inaugur / This Kid react to Wizkid Song Daddy Yo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.