Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Daily Spiritual Digest: I Condemn You Not - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Spiritual Digest: I Condemn You Not (356 Views)

Daily Spiritual Digest / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Day Of God's Vengeance / Daily Spiritual Digest: The Unsearchable God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Spiritual Digest: I Condemn You Not by jonatoye(m): 1:12am On Jan 18, 2017
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: I condemn you Not

WORD FOR TODAY
Each time a man comes to the acknowledgement of his sins and repent from it; he has succeeded in overcoming any form of condemnation. The only antidote against the grip of sin is total repentance through Christ Jesus!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Scriptural Reference
"When Jesus had raised Himself up and saw no one but the woman, He said to her, "Woman, where are those accusers of yours? Has no one condemned you?" She said, "No one, Lord." And Jesus said to her, "Neither do I condemn you; go and sin no more."" (John 8:10-11 NKJV).
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Irrespective of how you have lived so far in life the Lord is not willing to condemn you if you will make yourself available to do His will . He is not interested in your past but your future.

It is not the sin that you have sinned against God that really matters but what your reaction will be when similar occasion that led you into such sin arises in the future. Whatever your history might have been don't be eaten up by it; don't give up on living rightly according to the will of God. A decision to respond to God will always go a long way to reduce the enterprise of the evil one in any domain.

Despite the fact that God and men may forgive sins; history does not. However, history can be re-written just like the case of Paul initially known as Saul. The Lord is always ready to accept a man who turns to Him to live a new life.

Prayer Point: Lord! Deliver me from every besetting sin in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
You are free from condemnation; if and only if you sin no more!!!
-----------------------------------
Grace to you in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Have an Inspired Wednesday!!!

(1) (Reply)

The Tomorrow In Your Dreams: Encoded Angelic Forecasts / Of Women, Chains & Religion / Christian Lady Accidentally(and Foolishly) Prays To L.O.T.R. Character!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.