Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Startup Project For IT Learners - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Startup Project For IT Learners (969 Views)

A PHP Project For A Student. / Need A Full Stack Java Developer To Work With Me On A Project For My Company. / Looking For Java Ee Programmers To Work On A Project For My Company. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Startup Project For IT Learners by olarrysh: 1:36am On Jan 18, 2017
This is a freelance startup group building a complex web application service. The group will adopt the culture of building and learning during the development of the idea.
Requirements:
Willingness to learn
you need not be a professional but have basic IT understanding and already have an IT background.
This thread is to invite someone who is willing to face challenges, already have the basic technical knowledge.
Someone who has enough time and willing to invest there time to learn more.
you must have your working environment, and high availability.
we will be providing tools and designing task that helps you learn your field and apply it to the development of the idea.

who we need:
web designers, for example u willing to learn core front end technologies
web developers, willing to learn and apply backend technologies.
content and digital marketers willing to learn and play their role.
Project managers, managers willing to learn and manage IT projects.

This is all about learning and growing, lets get to come together commit and build using collaboration tools and working remotely so build a small scale web infrastructure.

Share your level of competence and commitment you can offer to be selected

(1) (Reply)

Best Country To Study Programming And Whats Their Requirement Pls Contribute / Monitor Temperature And Humidity Using DHT11 Temp Sensor And Arduino / Please Where Can I Learn Web Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.