Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

A PHP Project For A Student. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / A PHP Project For A Student. (1308 Views)

Check Out This Cool Php Project / Naijadev Socialite Php Project Ready For Sales! / I Need Help On A Php Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A PHP Project For A Student. by druxlazu: 6:45pm On May 25, 2019
Good day members of the forum. I perhaps didn't know what title to give to this post and I want to apologise for that.

I am a student of the Federal University of Technology Minna Niger State and I study Information Technology.

I have been given an assignment to create any type of simple web application in PHP but the problems why I am able to do the assignment in 2 weeks are so much.

1. I have so much assignment to deal with.
2. I am not versatile in PHP because my major skill lies in JavaScript and Node js.

The help I am looking for is if any member of the forum have created any simple web application that involves storing and retrieving data from database using MySQL, form validation and some few pages that are useful. Please someone should help me with it as I don't want to lose 20 marks. please help me out.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by emysilva: 7:02pm On May 25, 2019
Check codewithawa.com

1 Like

Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by stanliwise(m): 7:04pm On May 25, 2019
druxlazu:
Good day members of the forum. I perhaps didn't know what title to give to this post and I want to apologise for that.

I am a student of the Federal University of Technology Minna Niger State and I study Information Technology.

I have been given an assignment to create any type of simple web application in PHP but the problems why I am able to do the assignment in 2 weeks are so much.

2. I am not versatile in PHP because my major skill lies in JavaScript and Node js.

The help I am looking for is if any member of the forum have created any simple web application that involves storing and retrieving data from database using MySQL, form validation and some few pages that are useful. Please someone should help me with it as I don't want to lose 20 marks. please help me out.
How fast do you need it?
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by druxlazu: 7:30pm On May 25, 2019
between today and tomorrow and the submission date is Monday morning.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by satelliteDISH(m): 7:52pm On May 25, 2019
stanliwise:
How fast do you need it?

U want to help him do his project. Tomorrow he will graduate and he cannot defend his BSC. He will get a job and occupy a position that is meant for qualified people then you will come here to rant that our leaders are looters.

Just refer him to these codewithawa.com. Let him do and look inwards.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by druxlazu: 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
@satelitedish.

While you are correct in many sense, I am disappointed with your comments inspite of my previous explanations.

It's not as if I am some kind of dullard who doesn't know anything and I wouldn't want to even prove to you how good I am in programming just because you are questioning my abilities even if after I show you half of what I know, it won't make any difference.

I am occupied with research works and preparation for CA tests and that's why I am here asking for help.

I am sure if Mark Zuckerberg asked the same question, I am sure you won't hesitate to help him. sorry but I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by stanliwise(m): 8:00pm On May 25, 2019
satelliteDISH:

U want to help him do his project. Tomorrow he will graduate and he cannot defend his BSC. He will get a job and occupy a position that is meant for qualified people then you will come here to rant that our leaders are looters.

Just refer him to these codewithawa.com. Let him do and look inwards.
I don't get why are you are saying this. I haven't said I would help him with all the project, I just asked a question and by the way what is you with codewithwana.com?
Are you the ownerrl trying to promote your blog?
Then if I am getting in your way, then say it instead of this empty question you just asked me.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by satelliteDISH(m): 8:55pm On May 25, 2019
stanliwise:
I don't get why are you are saying this. I haven't said I would help him with all the project, I just asked a question and by the way what is you with codewithwana.com?
Are you the ownerrl trying to promote your blog?
Then if I am getting in your way, then say it instead of this empty question you just asked me.

Point of correction. I am not the owner of that site. Someone first recommended it for him. I only seconded the motion.

We should all learn to live right and just. Getting a paper certificate is not the solution to fulfillment in life.

Even if he do the project himself and fails. That is the best gift he can give himself cos he will be on his way to discovering his purpose in life.

He will not Understand this until he turns 50+.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by Kymztech: 11:01pm On May 25, 2019
Pm me @09036199523 I can help for little token
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by stanliwise(m): 6:31am On May 26, 2019
druxlazu:
@satelitedish.

While you are correct in many sense, I am disappointed with your comments inspite of my previous explanations.

It's not as if I am some kind of dullard who doesn't know anything and I wouldn't want to even prove to you how good I am in programming just because you are questioning my abilities even if after I show you half of what I know, it won't make any difference.

I am occupied with research works and preparation for CA tests and that's why I am here asking for help.

I am sure if Mark Zuckerberg asked the same question, I am sure you won't hesitate to help him. sorry but I am not trying to be rude or disrespectful.
what is the storage medium for this project? shoult it use mysql or ... and also should it have a registration page?
What kind of data do you wish to collect from the user.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by stanliwise(m): 6:37am On May 26, 2019
satelliteDISH:

Point of correction. I am not the owner of that site. Someone first recommended it for him. I only seconded the motion.

We should all learn to live right and just. Getting a paper certificate is not the solution to fulfillment in life.

Even if he do the project himself and fails. That is the best gift he can give himself cos he will be on his way to discovering his purpose in life.

He will not Understand this until he turns 50+.
I get your point correctly but still it doesn't paint same picture in this scenario, Op was asked to build a PHP website in few days and he doesn't understand PHP. A few days isn't enough to do this though. I am only sending him a generic PHP authentication template I already have, he will modify it, he will finish up the process.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by satelliteDISH(m): 10:59am On May 26, 2019
stanliwise:
I get your point correctly but still it doesn't paint same picture in this scenario, Op was asked to build a PHP website in few days and he doesn't understand PHP. A few days isn't enough to do this though. I am only sending him a generic PHP authentication template I already have, he will modify it, he will finish up the process.

OK.

U have done well for him. I will now divert my frustration to the incompetent school management that are demanding for what they didn't teach.

1 Like

Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by asalimpo(m): 3:12pm On May 26, 2019
druxlazu:

you r swamped with assignmnt work? If you already know js,you can pickup php nd mysql nd get it done in a week or so. Better than passing off some1 elses work as your own. You r swamped with work so are your colleagues also who will still do this assignmnt on their own nd submit it within d deadline.
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by A7(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2019
@druxlazu

Will student management system do?

Functions: Add, Update, Show, Delete and Search

I have two versions, php only and php & jquery. ( bootstrap used for css)

If interested quote me with your email
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by A7(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2019
_
Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by stanliwise(m): 9:19pm On May 26, 2019
druxlazu:

Here is the project. It is build on the MVC pattern, models for users, and controllers also.
If you place it in a host serve, the index.php can be changed to fit whatever view you want.

The ucp.php means the user control panel.
The register.php contains the user registration and login (which is exactly what you want).

The core/config file contain the settings for mysql, ensure you apply approprate settings for the mysql server you're using.

To see where I authenticate users, go to the controller/registerController.php.

Just give me feed back

Warning: The script is handcoded by me and it is built using php OOP and MVC framework ideology, use it at your own risk as I do not guarantee any security of any form aside the MD5 password security feature used here.

The script is attached as lovecalculator.zip below

Re: A PHP Project For A Student. by Simpliv: 3:29pm On May 28, 2019
Hi, Simpliv will provide very good courses for students and professionals.

Super-practical PHP: Learn, by example, how to build a smart website with cookies, sessions, login authentication, MySQL integration, Object Oriented PHP and lots more!

[url]PHP Interview Questions and Answers [/url] https://www.simpliv.com/itcertification/php-interview-questions-and-answers

[url]Learn By Example: PHP For Dynamic Websites [/url] https://www.simpliv.com/php/learn-by-example-php-for-dynamic-websites

(1) (Reply)

Please Rate My Nairaland.com Front Page Mock Design In HTML/CSS/JS / Which App Can Be Used To Communicate On LAN? / Object Constraint Language (OCL)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.