Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning (21596 Views)

Fun Time: Name That English Word You Totally Disagree With Its Spelling / What Is The Simplest Word You Forgot To Spell In An Exam Hall? / The Longest Word In The English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by Naijageak(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2017
Ukposhorvwogwuakokpanre means instead of my dick to die let all my teeth pull finish... Urhobo language grin

Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by GeneralFeezy(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
Here it is

Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by Madeb: 12:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Shekaraubokoharamisticmuslimizationbomber i.e Muslim Killing With Bomb. U can check oxford dico

Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
Triskaidecaphobia
- Fear of Friday the 13th.
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by phantom24: 1:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
bqlekan:
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

English alphabets grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin...oh boi see ozil
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by BraniacX(m): 2:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
debque:
"supercalifragilisticexpialidocious".... it's a nonsense word that means fantastic....

Do you work with/for disney? undecided
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by Victorjerry68: 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
CALASOBRUCUSMACULATUS
Beans Brittle (insects found in beans)
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by makavele: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2017
babz007:
pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanocON

a pneumoconiosis caused by inhalation of very fine silicate or quartz dust

corrected
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by AntiNigerian: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2017
All I know is Antimolopolopologynisticmalaphobiasupercalidifodiouskackistomoboplutocrazy! cheesy cheesy grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by debque(m): 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
BraniacX:

Do you work with/for disney? undecided
bro...Google is our friend
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by BraniacX(m): 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
debque:
bro...Google is our friend

I hate google undecided

Always providing the easy way out since 19 oh oh! angry

And i was happier in my ignorance and blame game and you had to come and bust my bubble! undecided

You even had to spell it correctly sef! My ******espial****** to your ******expiali****** embarassed

Who send you message sef undecided angry
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by Rasbel(m): 11:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Adonis3:

It's actually "pneumonoultramicroscopicilicovolcanocaniosis" "pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis".

#Adonis3HasSpoken
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by Nobody: 8:06am On Jan 19, 2017
Compartmentalization

It's the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type.
Re: Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning by youngjoy(f): 9:33pm On Jan 19, 2017
zuby4real10:
op what is the meaning for the meaning of ur answer? The meaning of ur word seems more difficult to understand than the word it's self.
hahahaha abeg help me tell him

School’s Protocol, Poor Facilities Kill Uniben 300-level Student (photos) / Top 10 Outdated And/or Made-up Words In Nigerian English / Kwara Approves Wearing Of Hijab In Public Schools