Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Crude Proceeds Rose By N22.84bn In Nov - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crude Proceeds Rose By N22.84bn In Nov (396 Views)

List Of 25 Roads N100bn Sukuk Bond Proceeds Will Be Spent On - Fashola / Finance Ministry Hands Over Proceeds Of Sukuk Bond To Ministry Of Works(Photos) / FG Owing IMO And Abia States 9.7trillion Naira ( Proceeds From 42 Oil Wells ). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crude Proceeds Rose By N22.84bn In Nov by straneur(m): 5:20am On Jan 18, 2017
Latest figures from the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation have revealed that the country’s crude oil sales proceeds increased by $74.9m or N22.84bn (using the official exchange rate of N305 to a dollar) in November 2016.

This, however, was despite the 8.4 per cent drop in the international market price of Brent crude in the month under review. Nigeria produces and exports Brent crude.

In November 2016, the country earned a total of $96.3m from the sale of crude oil, up from the $21.4m that was made in the preceding month.

An analysis of latest industry data from the NNPC showed that the increase in crude oil earnings came at a time when the Organisation of Petroleum Exporting Countries’ referenced basket price shed about $4.65 per barrel to finish at $43.22 per barrel in November.

The NNPC further stated that Brent was down by 8.4 per cent to finish at $47.08 per barrel, as it noted that OPEC had agreed to cut output by 1.2 million barrels per day from January 2017, and secured a reduction of 558,000 barrels per day from non-OPEC members.

Although the corporation did not state the total volume of crude oil that was sold in November 2016 and whether this was instrumental to raising the country’s earnings, it noted that total crude oil and gas proceeds also moved up in the month.

It said, “Total export proceeds (oil and gas) of $162.4m were recorded in November 2016 as receipt against $97.29m in October 2016. Contribution from crude oil amounted to $96.31m after adjusting for $2.5m lifting deposit utilised earlier.“

http://investorsking.com/crude-proceeds-rose-by-n22-84bn-in-nov-nnpc/
Re: Crude Proceeds Rose By N22.84bn In Nov by Cjrane2: 5:29am On Jan 18, 2017
BUHARI should pay the money to avengers and Niger Deltans because the pause in bombing enabled oil production to resume.

But those that specialize in stealing the resources of others and call them 5% will scream; NO!
So that they can continue to fraudulently live like kings from other people's oil resources, while the owners of the oil live in abject poverty.

So, i expect us to return to status quo sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Crude Proceeds Rose By N22.84bn In Nov by sarrki(m): 6:05am On Jan 18, 2017
Cjrane2:
BUHARI should pay the money to avengers and Niger Deltans because the pause in bombing enabled oil production to resume.

But those that specialize in stealing the resources of others and call them 5% will scream; NO!
So that they can continue to fraudulently live like kings from other people's oil resources, while the owners of the oil live in abject poverty.

So, i expect us to return to status quo sooner than later.

The Era of enriching few individuals is gone
Baba will put the money to infrastructural development

God Bless Niger Delta

God Bless Muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Crude Proceeds Rose By N22.84bn In Nov by MrGreenMavro: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2017
so shey mk we dy dance or jubilate
Re: Crude Proceeds Rose By N22.84bn In Nov by spacks(m): 6:44am On Jan 18, 2017
GreenMavro:
so shey mk we dy dance or jubilate
Wetin person no go see for this naija....someone called me that am suppose to pay him because we were paired .......I told him i am not a member of MMM and he said brother please send anytin you have, na God pair us not MMM grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

NAF & PMB: You Call This A Coincedence, I Call It A Coded Incidence! / Sit For Me While I Go On Leave For Medical Checkup In UK, Buhari Tells Osinbajo / Nigeria Problem Did Not Start Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.