Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) (19283 Views)

Gambia Sells Yahya Jammeh's Cars, Planes To Pay Off Debt / "Capture Yahya Jammeh Alive Or Dead": ECOWAS Issues Last Command / President Jammeh Using Nigerian Judges To Undermine Justice,Says Gambian Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by bestpunterever: 9:55am On Jan 18, 2017
bettercreature:
Her chest wont let me concentrate grin grin grin grin grin,this video is old
It was posted before his case was adjourned till May
weiting dey for her chest?
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by LockDown69(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2017
NBA una don hear wo.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Deeypeey(m): 9:55am On Jan 18, 2017
bestpunterever:
u get problem.
we gather dey my brother....meanwhile,ur name...punter? do u have a bet tips site I can visit or sumtyn?
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Deeypeey(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
Pilar4u:

I think I need to follow you... tongue shocked grin
sharperly my brother,time no dey...karishikas too plenty for naija
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by SIRmanjar(m): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2017
I don't know why Nigerians ad ecowas are meddling in dere affairs..The first time I visited gambia I noticed dat they are so organised,beautiful peaceful and frendly.There country is very neat white men move around freely witout fear.
They are a simple,happy ad contented pipul ad I also noticed dat they don't have time for all dis islamic jihadst.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by xpool(m): 9:57am On Jan 18, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Those people who are sympathetic to Jammeh are pro jonathans. Dont know why theu doing that
You are just are a demon and a very weak one!
Jonathan loves democracy and rule of law more than most members of this govt, anyway I dom't wanna go down gutter with you.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Timelezz: 9:58am On Jan 18, 2017
rtmajayi:

Have you watched the video? She mentioned a Nigerian man who is at the affairs of running things for Jammeh. If NBA is not involved, why is she calling them out. She is a journalist, she has her facts..
And you didn't know the Nigerian judge that was to try the election suit at Gambia's supreme court was summoned to Nigeria by the NJC?
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Cchuks27(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
Lol ... Bribe them, that's all they know.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by mayorchelsea(m): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Those people who are sympathetic to Jammeh are pro jonathans. Dont know why theu doing that
Sane people definitely get the point you are making. As long has the president is involved, they must be against anything he does even when he's doing the right thing or has good intentions. Later, they'll turn around and say ,"focus on the message and forget the messenger".We know where they are from.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by bestpunterever: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2017
Deeypeey:

we gather dey my brother....meanwhile,ur name...punter? do u have a bet tips site I can visit or sumtyn?
I don't av any, I only give tips on my own analysis. And aswell give betting strategy.

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by bettercreature(m): 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
bestpunterever:
weiting dey for her chest?
I just love her physique
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by dacovajnr: 10:00am On Jan 18, 2017
Deeypeey:
Meanwhile....na Gambian woman fine like ds?...noh bad...m going to Gambia ASAP
In advance to you..i didn't say RIP Oooo! grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Ten12(m): 10:02am On Jan 18, 2017
bettercreature:
Her chest wont let me concentrate grin grin grin grin grin,this video is old
It was posted before his case was adjourned till May

Ur head dey there...korett bro
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:04am On Jan 18, 2017
Deeypeey:
Meanwhile....na Gambian woman fine like ds?...noh bad...m going to Gambia ASAP
I didn't even listen to her I was just looking at her bweast throughout the video. I wish I could zoom it or undressss her.
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Deeypeey(m): 10:07am On Jan 18, 2017
dacovajnr:
In advance to you..i didn't say RIP Oooo! grin
haaaaaa...its a good day,same to u bro.??*winks*
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Deeypeey(m): 10:08am On Jan 18, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
I didn't even listen to her I was just looking at her bweast throughout the video. I wish I could zoom it or undressss her.
lolz...vaseline-crew member spotted... grin grin grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Enemyofpeace: 10:09am On Jan 18, 2017
Deeypeey:

lolz...vaseline-crew member spotted... grin grin grin
yes o
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Burgerlomo: 10:21am On Jan 18, 2017
Please can someone out there help me to get this lady's number grin
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by sekundosekundo: 10:27am On Jan 18, 2017
stsinner:

u mean the same Jonathan that handed over peacefully to pmb? I pray ur hatred for gej wont kill u

Don't mind them, they think that what Gej did was so easy.

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by hush15: 10:36am On Jan 18, 2017
koladebrainiac:
yes ooo the same. They mock buhari for interfering in the transition. They mock Ecowas. And i wonder why they have to do that. Most gambians still thinks nigerians are not supporting them.
It doesnt make sense
But the amlikes of Reno omikiri n co opinion are embarrassing

Dude, you not measuring up to ur moniker. With all the brains, you should understand better.

Firstly, at times like this, we really need to appreciate Jonathan cos again and again, when push comes to shove, he has really proved his worth. So stop beefing, it's an African thing to hold to power of which internally PMB is practicing such with his so called anti corruption stance which it's more vivid now that it is just to silence the Opposition.

Secondly, why is Nigeria carry The Gambia issues too much for head when it is not that Gambia is an empty land with people occupying it. Such is what the lady is saying. The people have decided. The only time we should be readily concerned is if the people call for help but for now, they can still handle their matter as it is not out of hand. PMB is readily to deploy soldiers to Gambia but Southern Kaduna is there that needs attention. Fulani Herdsmen are there that needs attention. There is still BH there to contend with. He doesn't say anything but is ready to give a world speech on international affairs. I think Buhari is struggling to be relevant in the international scene. Same thing with the issue of Paris bombing. He was quick to console whereas in his own country, a mass killings occurs a week before and he didn't even move a finger.

The point is though we need to keep our foreign relations tight by supporting our neighbouring agreements but we shouldn't treat it more importantly than our own internal issues. Nigeria is seriously sitting on tight ropes here. When Gambians needs Nigerians attention, they will call and they will get it for now, Nigeria should be diplomatic and watch as it unfolds, not instructing and cajoling in Gambian national affairs.

So let's be objective about the whole thing. Jammed will leave. It's just a question of time.

Again, let's respect Jonathan. For those that where questioning his act of statesmanship saying that what he did is normal, it obvious that it's normal because what is obtainable in Africa is what Jammeh is doing and other African leaders such as that Mugabe and many others. Let's give respect to whom it is due....
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by Emassive(m): 10:54am On Jan 18, 2017
I guess Jonathan is the reason why your wife didn't conceive early too? Do you see him in your dreams too?
The fact is that we don't wish our tax payers money to be used to fund a war where more civilians will die. It's not about Jona and Buhari. Receive send this yahoo boy

koladebrainiac:
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by stinechykee: 11:17am On Jan 18, 2017
koladebrainiac:
Afonjas una go die untop of GEJ matter
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by stinechykee: 11:18am On Jan 18, 2017
stsinner:

u mean the same Jonathan that handed over peacefully to pmb? I pray ur hatred for gej wont kill u
Don't mind those coward,useless,slowpoke,smelly,Housa/Fulani ass licking Afonjas

1 Like

Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by AngelicBeing: 2:02pm On Jan 18, 2017
cool
Re: Yahya Jammeh: Gambian Journalist Appeals To NBA, Nigerian Judges (video) by rtmajayi: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mynd44:

Dude, This woman is not even in Gambia. Yes she is a journalist but the video is outdated because the request for supreme court judges have been turned down

https://www.google.com/amp/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/220090-gambia-how-nigeria-blocked-gambian-supreme-court-from-sitting-for-jammeh.html/amp?client=ms-android-samsung

Did I hear you say outdated? A video that is less than 48hrs you call outdated..

Its well bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Afghanistan: Women To Study In Gender-Segregated Universities - Taliban / Ukraine: US Politicians Are Bloodtasty For Murder, Death - Majorie Taylor Greene / Texas Policemen Caught Beating A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.