Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed (29058 Views)

Police Arrest Killers Of Chuks Okebata, Nigeria-Born American Soldier (Photo) / Burial Poster Of Chuks Okebata, U.S Army Veteran Kidnapped And Killed In Imo / I Did Not Kill My Husband'' - Chuks Okebata's Wife Finally Speaks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 18, 2017
US Army Veteran Chuks Okebata was abducted and murdered at exactly 5pm on the 12th of Jan 2017 at his hometown in Imo state.
Okebata, who hailed from Umuduruorie in Umuomumu Mbieri, in the Mbaitoli LGA, was reportedly taken to Atta Junction in the Ikeduru LGA, where he was shot dead.

One of his Chuks' relations, also based abroad, has narrated how 14 armed robbers stormed their home in the same village - Umuduruorie, Umuomumu Mbieri, Mbaitoli LGA and after a two hour horrifying robbery, shot her dad in the leg.

2 years later, he recovered and was planning a grand thanksgiving in the village. Her mum travelled home to go prepare things for the party but ended up being murdered and till tomorrow, nobody
knows who committed the heinous crime.

Read her story below:

My mum, Late Lolo Ethel Ifunanya Nwaogu was murdered 12 years ago... in my village.... the same Umuomumu Mbieri with the late Chuks Okebata and the mystery surrounding her murder is yet to be unraveled.

2 years earlier, I witnessed the first and only armed robbery attack in my life! 14 boys, armed to their teeth.... 2 hours of torture..... same village! My dad was finally shot on his right knee. Took him 2 years to get on his feet again.
Mum only visited the village to get people to fix the barb wire fence they damaged and through which they had access into the compound, it was in preparation for a grand thanksgiving on my dad's behalf.... she never came back!

I don't go there anymore, my kids haven't even been there.

I have been traumatised for some days now. Is it a crime to visit one's village? Is it? Will Umuomumu Mbieri continue to loose great people?
I really do hope our security agencies get to work and expose the masterminds behind these senseless and malicious killings.
May their souls Rest In Peace. Still miss my mum and we will miss you brother (like I always called you), father to my little friends and hubby to my dear friend Cyndy Okebata.

Chuks Okebata's wife was in a serious battle with her husband before he died.

Clarification - It wasn't Chuks that sent his wife the naked photos he had of many girls. Cyndy his wife, reportedly got into his phone, saw the pics and shamed Chuks and the girls by posting the pics on her Facebook page. That shaming was what made him defend his cheating by saying he was forced to look outside when people started attacking him on his wife's Facebook wall.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/chuks-okebata-lady-narrates-how-mum-was.html

lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by nickxtra(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2017
FlirtyKaren:
US Army Veteran Chuks Okebata was abducted and murdered at exactly 5pm on the 12th of Jan 2017 at his hometown in Imo state.
Okebata, who hailed from Umuduruorie in Umuomumu Mbieri, in the Mbaitoli LGA, was reportedly taken to Atta Junction in the Ikeduru LGA, where he was shot dead.

One of his Chuks' relations, also based abroad, has narrated how 14 armed robbers stormed their home in the same village - Umuduruorie, Umuomumu Mbieri, Mbaitoli LGA and after a two hour horrifying robbery, shot her dad in the leg.

2 years later, he recovered and was planning a grand thanksgiving in the village. Her mum travelled home to go prepare things for the party but ended up being murdered and till tomorrow, nobody
knows who committed the heinous crime.

Read her story below:

My mum, Late Lolo Ethel Ifunanya Nwaogu was murdered 12 years ago... in my village.... the same Umuomumu Mbieri with the late Chuks Okebata and the mystery surrounding her murder is yet to be unraveled.

2 years earlier, I witnessed the first and only armed robbery attack in my life! 14 boys, armed to their teeth.... 2 hours of torture..... same village! My dad was finally shot on his right knee. Took him 2 years to get on his feet again.
Mum only visited the village to get people to fix the barb wire fence they damaged and through which they had access into the compound, it was in preparation for a grand thanksgiving on my dad's behalf.... she never came back!

I don't go there anymore, my kids haven't even been there.

I have been traumatised for some days now. Is it a crime to visit one's village? Is it? Will Umuomumu Mbieri continue to loose great people?
I really do hope our security agencies get to work and expose the masterminds behind these senseless and malicious killings.
May their souls Rest In Peace. Still miss my mum and we will miss you brother (like I always called you), father to my little friends and hubby to my dear friend Cyndy Okebata.

Chuks Okebata's wife was in a serious battle with her husband before he died.

Clarification - It wasn't Chuks that sent his wife the naked photos he had of many girls. Cyndy his wife, reportedly got into his phone, saw the pics and shamed Chuks and the girls by posting the pics on her Facebook page. That shaming was what made him defend his cheating by saying he was forced to look outside when people started attacking him on his wife's Facebook wall.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/01/chuks-okebata-lady-narrates-how-mum-was.html

lalasticlala
These people and armed robbery/kidnapping has no rival nationwide

16 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Imo People Sef, na d Poor woman dem dey Blame Over SOLDIER death.

That Woman Strong o!

In Other News,

Blackberry Users, Before You Panic Over Your Whatsapp Issue, See This!

http://mynaijainfo.com/2017/01/whatsapp-finally-stops-working-blackberry-see/
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by brunofarad(m): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmm

Insider job

Possibly family enemies

8 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Godprotectigbo2(f): 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
d

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Icecomrade: 11:38am On Jan 18, 2017
No comment. I can only ask question?

Why are people always quick to accuse a woman of killing her husband?

Why do men venture into marriage when they aren't matured and responsible enough to marry?

Why do married men, with children indulge in things they will be ashamed to tell their children?

What pleasure do people get from the death of a close successful relation?

Why cant we be safe in our own home town?

Why do we have so many unresolved crimes in Nigeria?

Why should we trust the security agents?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by ephi123(f): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2017
What a village...smh. Anti-progress village.

19 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Schematics: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2017
Imo state is a very unsafe state. It is very unsafe to travel to any part of Imo state. This should not be a news because the reports of the state being insecure is well known to the security agencies and America..

7 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by softmind24: 11:40am On Jan 18, 2017
If I say bia another man say fra omo nah you Sabi

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Nobody: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
sad angry angry sad
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by omofunaab(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
No wonder Obiano supported operation python dance.

Is this how they kill their people whenever they come back during the festive periods,

No wonder emeka has refused to go back to his village

18 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by MrGreenMavro: 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
angry
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by alabosian(m): 11:41am On Jan 18, 2017
i wonder how Biafra republic will be

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by orjikuramo(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
This melts my heart....
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by twosquare(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmnnn...
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by eazyjakes(m): 11:42am On Jan 18, 2017
Na wah for village people....as for me.....I no dey kukuma go my village again...I no dey for stories dat touch!

4 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by haryothosyn93(m): 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
The story that touch the mind. what a great lost to the family... I don't like going to my home town because of this type of stories that will be touching the mind and soul

First page eva
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Orikinla1: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
Look before you leap into the ocean of marriage.
Bad marriage kills.
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by logica(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
OK
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by babyfaceafrica: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
Schematics:
Imo state is a very unsafe state. It is very unsafe to travel to any part of Imo state. This should not be a news because the reports of the state's being insecure is well known to the security agencies and America..
IMO is notbsafe but anambra and aba are safe... Ignoramus

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Dexema(m): 11:44am On Jan 18, 2017
A village that is meant to attract the best heads and hands to drive development? I won't be surprised if these killings are as a result of some beef or unsettled squabble somewhere.

5 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by MrWhaley: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
nickxtra:
These people and armed robbery/kid napping has no rival nationwide
Will you die if don't quote the whole post?? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by remiopash: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2017
I even thought they would say Buhari was respobsible...May the souls of the departed rest in peace.. ****

7 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by nickxtra(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
MrWhaley:

Will you die if don't quote the whole post?? undecided

Not yet my time to die. I will fulfil my years here on earth
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Schematics: 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
alabosian:
i wonder how Biafra republic will be

This is not about Biafra but Imo state. Imo state's main-stay is commercial se.x hawking and armed robbery..

8 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 11:46am On Jan 18, 2017
So, it was the wife that leaked the nude pics sef?
Shame on her.
I hate her already

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by Pavore9: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2017
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by ngoben(f): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2017
in due time .....truth will reveal it self on who is behind the killings
Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by MrWhaley: 11:48am On Jan 18, 2017
nickxtra:
Not yet my time to die. I will fulfil my years here on earth
Then try and be considerate, Breh.
Who has time to be scrolling through all that a second time?

2 Likes

Re: Chuks Okebata: Lady Narrates How Mum Was Murdered In Same Village He Was Killed by KingBelieve: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2017
A great man lost just like that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDU Medical Student Plunges Into A River After Failing An Exam / 2 Disabled Friends Fight Over Money In Ghana (Video) / Nigerians, Beware Of These Kind Of Scammers!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.