Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) (1394 Views)

Nasarawa Governor Al-Makura Meets Okada Man Carrying 5 Pupils On One Bike (Pics / Nigerian Policeman Spotted Repairing His Gun At A Welder's Workshop. Photos / Policeman Deployed To Anambra For Governorship Election Shows Off His Gun(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by sar33: 11:43am On Jan 18, 2017
How safe is this?A police man was spotted sitting on his gun while riding his bike in traffic.

See photos below

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/01/policeman-spotted-sitting-on-his-gun.html?m=1

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by softwerk(f): 11:49am On Jan 18, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by Atoos(m): 11:52am On Jan 18, 2017
G
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by pressplay411(m): 11:56am On Jan 18, 2017
I believe he's trying to Cork his Gun. grin

Sadly he'll never live to tell if he got it right.
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
God help his testicles if the witches in his village is mirroring him angry angry angry angry
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
W
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by decatalyst(m): 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2017
Lol! The are about to get this bros ooo grin

A safety officer that is not safety conscious undecided

Set of rascals we give weapon of war to!
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by pyyxxaro: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
That guy just won bust all the seed when de e scrotum shocked sad
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wat do i call diz xperiment? The "Penis Barrel" test

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by kheengjay(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
if e happen now them go say na bubu recession cause am .........anyway RIP to balls in advance
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by braimeddy: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2017
This is really crazy. I knw say this 1 go make fp grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by Sandydayziz(f): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
I pity those balls grin
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by kheengjay(m): 2:17pm On Jan 18, 2017
Sandydayziz:
I pity those balls grin

hi ya
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by boss1310(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
i think the gun is in safety mode yet he is stupid to sit on it.
as for how important a police man gun is to him,hmm you can beat a policeman but he will defend his gun with his life cos once its gone no try the queries and he might lose his job and freedom at the same time
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by Sandydayziz(f): 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
kheengjay:

hi ya

My runaway crush cheesy
Re: Nigerian Policeman Spotted Sitting On Top Of His Gun While Riding His Bike(pics) by dgitrader(m): 3:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
its completely safe. nothing to worry about. soldiers sleep inside explosive laden trucks. its safety lock is most definitely on.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari's Wardrobe Adviser Should Be Fired! What's This? / South Africa Xenophobic: The Reason Behind This Menance / 1-0-1, 1-1-0, 0-1-0, 0-0-0, 0-0-1, Recession Feeding Pattern. SAY THE TRUTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.