Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Please Help Paul Arisa - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Paul Arisa (592 Views)

Paul Arduad, Congolese Gay Dies Of Cancer Of The Anus / How Late Paul Arisa's Uncle Maltreated Him Even In Death (Photos) / Paul Arisa, Cancer Patient Is Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Paul Arisa by Ruggedpen: 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
As shared by a facebook user FINISH THIS WORK...

LETS SAVE THIS LIFE.

Sometimes last year, we started a campaign to raise funds to save the life this young man who was struck by what I still consider a very strange ailment.
We all pulled resources together and PAUL ARISA was flown to India where he underwent very complex medical procedures that has given him hope of living again.

Throughout the period of that fund raising campaign, I never met him. Infact, I had never met the young man before. But I was following his progress.

My joy knew no bounds therefore when a few days before Christmas, he traced me to Umule just to say thank you for the modest efforts we all made at raising funds for him.
Seeing him for the very first time, I became very emotional. I saw a young man who wants to live...a young man who lives every day in pains.

Even with the progress he has made in his recovery, I saw that it was not yet UHURU. He still had this growth on his neck and was still generally weak.
On further questioning, he told me he still needed another major procedure. This time, a BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT. The name scared me and I realized how lucky we are to be healthy.

My dear friends, the bottom line is that we just have to save this young man's life.

It is therefore with great humility and a deep sense of brotherhood that I ask you all, my dear friends, to kindly and for the sake of God and our shared humanity contribute again to the SAVE PAUL ARISA FUND.

In this fund raiser, there are no intermediaries. All contributions go straight into the young man's account.

My brother Ubani Dannie had set the ball rolling last week and I am joining him now.

For those who want to speak with him directly, let me ask Wavy Paul Survivor to please personally make his phone number available as well as his personal bank account details.
The one I have always had is
CHUKWU PAUL ARISA
FIRST BANK

His phone number is 08034865555.

We can still save this life.
Yes we can.

Finally, I understand Paul Arisa is from the great town of Abiriba, a place renowned for her prowess in community development. A community blessed with successful business moguls and intellectuals.
Can young and good natured Abiriba friends of mine like Nazo Anya, Okenwa Kalu, John Okiyi Kalu, etc come in here? I know these guys and I know their contacts. Can they assist by contacting our big brothers from Abiriba on this issue? I know they can do this.

Meanwhile, let's do this again.
Make your contributions available. PLEASE.

God bless.

(1) (Reply)

Get In Here Ladies! -how To Calculate The Safe Days Of Your Cycle!!! / Foods To Eat And Foods To Avoid To Fight Breast Cancer / Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.