Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant (595 Views)

International Condom Day 2020: 3 In 10 Nigerians Use Condom Regularly / How To Correctly Wear A Condom: Ugandan Nurse Gives Practical Demonstration / How To Dispose A Used Condom Properly By Lolo CY, Sexual Health Expert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant by slsguy: 1:05am On Apr 14, 2017
Pls i need a solution
Re: Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant by greatnaija01: 1:09am On Apr 14, 2017
GO AND DO Male sterilization, or vasectomy thats the simple cure and you can do with any lady as much as you want and release without condom and WITHOUT FEAR of PREG

slsguy:
Pls i need a solution
Re: Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:32am On Apr 14, 2017
slsguy:
Pls i need a solution

- Do you guys have kids already?
- Was it a sudden decision or something planned all along?
- Is she a do or die wifey on the issue?
- Have you thought about divorcing this lady that has different family values than yours?
- Why stay married with her if you don't see eye to eye on such important issue?
Re: Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 14, 2017
Family planning
Re: Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant by mykeljosef: 2:35am On Apr 14, 2017
theres spermicide theres morning after pill go n work on your pull out game

my 2 cents

1 Like

Re: Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant by modelsms(m): 5:12am On Apr 14, 2017
Well you can do withdrawal with Billings method too.
There are birth control pills too. Just that all these chemicals have side effects.
Re: Help! My Wife Dont Want Me To Use Condom And I Dont Want Her To Be Pregnant by malakus(m): 7:24am On Apr 14, 2017
Two conflicting demands.
Is it that she needs another baby or just satisfaction?
You both have to agree on something.

DIALOGUE will be the best Solution here!!!

(1) (Reply)

Why You Must Drink Coconut Water Daily / Weak Erection, Low Sperm Count Solved. / Does Fibroid Affect The Fertility Of A Woman?--kangpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.