Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) (52757 Views)

Delta Pastor Heals Lady Whose Period Stopped At Age Of 18, Sister Runs Mad / Nana Poku 'Heals' Woman With A Kiss In South Africa (Video) / "Chris Okafor Heals Woman With Maggots In Her Private Part" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by dayleke: 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
Fajina pimples and salvation be like ........?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by joeace2020(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2017
HelenBee:
Vagina pimples keh

Shey you don't have sha grin grin
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by browniex: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
South Africans are so stupid and gullible, I just wonder what they would be like if the whites were not there.
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by bennybaba(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
South Africa pastors need prayers I swear... From engine oil drinking to vagina pimples metaphysical surgery na wa ooo.. ..but who come verify the miracle the pastor right?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by ylaa(f): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
nonsense
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by HelenBee(f): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
joeace2020:
Shey you don't have sha grin grin
Lol...Nah!

2 Likes

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by uscofield: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Pimples of the V region. Women dey try oo. She has just GHed
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Damfostopper(m): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
vaginal pimples ko... clitoris pimples ni.....if not for weird happenings in Kenya..kenya seems to be more advanced than south Africa....south Africans are just plainly stewpid and ugly... tomorrow dey will feed them grass.... abeg all cows should be moved to south Africa to join d humans dere

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hahaha Anyone with the same problem here? Gurls talk Now and your problem will be solved By me but in za oza rum cool cool cool
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Princess4ng(f): 9:36pm On Jan 18, 2017
Huhuhuhuhuhu...

I laugh in my language grin
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by goingape1: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kolababe:
Just when we thought we have seen it all...from South African pastors forcing members to eat snakes, spraying insecticide, drink Dettol all in the name of healing, another Man of God has added a new twist.

A video uploaded on the Facebook page of Pastor Zendile Andries November of Victorious Faith Ministries, South Africa, shows the pastor asking one of his female congregants whether she has “pimples” on her vagina.
When she said ‘yes’‚ a man removes November’s shoe and the pastor is seen handing it to the woman to place between her thighs. She then suddenly falls to the floor with the shoe between her thighs.

Another female member is then shown saying that she went to the bathroom with the woman and that she is now healed and will finally be able to sleep with her husband.
The woman is crying and there are cheers all round as the pastor tells her to rush home - meaning home to her husband as she is healed.

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGcWmgdSQJM

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/video-south-african-pastor-heals-womans.html
pictures of her Virginia with pimples or I don't believe angry
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Adesiji77: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
MARKone:
South African pastors and vuvuzela miracles are like...abeg wey Zuma grin

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by ufuosman(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
South Africa, hmmmm. Make I just no talk.
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by mbonuchris(m): 9:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by ayhorpharms: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bami loke awon pastor yii defe payan ke
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Adesiji77: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
admax:
Vigina pimples? !

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by ritababe(f): 9:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
DeepFriedPuff:
oh lard! undecided

how many moniker do you want to open na?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Xeedorf: 9:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
All these yahoo plus pastor self. Mofe ma se yahoo yahoo ti mo ba dagba...
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by newyorks(m): 9:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
i see mental every where.Even Elija go surprise for this kinda drama miracle.some people inherited foolishness.
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Harwoyeez(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2017
Witch one is Fajina Pimpoos again grin shocked ooo grin angry......God heal our world
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
I used to think that this South Africa is enlightened that most other parts of Africa, the kind of news coming from there in recent times makes me think otherwise,
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by AlphaStyles(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
My ladies una don hear of vagina pimples bfre? shoe get healing powers?
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Acidosis(m): 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
What a f00lish pastor
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by KekeNash(f): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
When you have that girl next door who always badmouth you, just know you are better than her, don't retaliate, watch her suffer and work even harder, she might be busy thinking how she can trash you, thats how she will never catch you. THE STORY OF SA AND NIGERIA, Nigeria is the girl next door.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by AngelicBeing: 9:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Masonic:
Vagìna pimples
grin grin grin
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Championlaw200(m): 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bae I like ur pics..... U look cute!! My cutie
HelenBee:
Vagina pimples keh

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by jedyjedy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
even me, I have penis bumps. yeye people.
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by Kaymaxine(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
me neva hear dis one bfor o!!! undecided
na facial,back and hand pimples me sabi undecided
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by kevwe10(f): 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
i cant help it but to laugh,miracle everywhere
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
xtianity
Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by MARKone(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: South African Pastor 'Heals' Woman's 'Vagina Pimples' With His Shoe (Video) by anyicash(m): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2017
onwegi ife mmadu na-agagi afu na uwa oh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Returns Elderly Woman’s Half-a- Million Naira Tithe / Adeboye & Wife Surprise Local RCCG Parish With A Visit (Photos) / 2019 Prophecies: Paul Enenche Reveals What God Told Him Will Happen In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.