Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,747 members, 7,834,510 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch (15402 Views)

Heritage Bank Launches Octopus, A Digital Bank / Wema Bank Launches ALAT, First Nigerian 100% Digital Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
gurunlocker:

You don dey use Mavrodi dream bah? Don't worry, it will end soon.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue lipsrsealed
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by Jorian1(m): 3:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wema bank, I don't know why I can't just bank in some bank. I don't just know

1 Like

Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by Royalfurnitures: 3:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Bye bye to NEPA disappointment

Pls check out my signature for quality and durable furniture
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by otumopkor(m): 3:55pm On Jan 18, 2017
Promo! Promo!! To Enter this fantabulous Promo: Save 20,000 Naira in this our new bank for 100days and enter the promo to win a brand new solar powered lexus Jeep.

This post should have concluded with this ad cool LOL
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by brightology3: 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2017
cjshooter:
MAVRODI
hahahahahahaaha. Wetin happen again
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by azimibraun: 4:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
fresh from my ban to clean energy.... Nice Uno
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
bazzyblings:
.isok ... mmm to lunch theirs next week . They keep surprising They followers weekly... grin
yeah. That they build with the money and 30% of P "helpers" grin
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 18, 2017
nice. I'd like to see more solar powered in 9ja .in homes preferably
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
mhisbliss:
setting it up isn't the problem, maintenance is the problem, it'll fall apart soon due to incompetence
this is more like a combination of bad blood and negativity. i bet u havent heard of hybrid telecoms mast being used in parts of the country over the years, m sure u arent aware that solar power is almost maintenance free as durable high capacity batteries get to be the key part of its functionality. incompetence cant arise because the people who set it up will always be beckonded on if there's any glitch
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by 2tek: 5:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
bazzyblings:
.isok ... mmm to lunch theirs next week . They keep surprising They followers weekly... grin

MMM pays.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by ndcide(m): 5:53pm On Jan 18, 2017
They are deceiving themselves. They will run on generators + batteries 98%. Nepa 1%.while the overhyped solar will be 1%

99% of Nigerians who comment on solar power issues don't use solar power system.

Those who use it don't do so to a reasonable extent.
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by DrogoG(m): 7:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Good for them!
I still don't understand why Nigerian govt. doesn't think of building Solar power stations to create stable electricity in the country!
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by Eldee54321(m): 8:44pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mtchewww...I think say dem don start their own solar power wey we go buy with this their epileptic light...anyway it's nt bad....nice innovation...still laffing in SWAHILI tongue
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by uslasconsults(m): 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
nice for looking to solar power....keep saving the environment
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by elemoro: 1:24pm On Jan 20, 2017
Re: Wema Bank Launches Solar-powered Mobile Branch by elemoro: 4:16pm On Jan 20, 2017
I just visited the so called Wema Bank on wheels and to my greatest surprise the only transaction you can do is Atm withdrawals.When banks like Gtb just some metres away are collecting deposits,doing transfers,making enquiries,opening accounts and issuing debit cards,even doing bvn with its own mobile banking truck.
The innovation is not doubt a good one but the lack of other functions only makes it a total waste of both financial and human effort.
I know quite well that the truck must have cost the bank a lot of money so I wonder why no one is thinking of putting the said truck to other profitable use.

Wake up and smell the coffee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guinness Reports First Annual Loss In 30 Years / . / Guinness Denies Plan To Leave Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.