Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

The Scarlet Pimpernel - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Scarlet Pimpernel (978 Views)

Naruto:The Seventh Hokage and The Scarlet Spring(anime/manga)Discussion Thread / Quicksilver & Scarlet Witch Motivation In Avengers: Age Of Ultron Revealed / Scarlet Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Scarlet Pimpernel by ikamefa(f): 7:06pm On Jan 13, 2007
This an old old English/French Novel adapted into a play, then it went on Broadway! i remember watching this movie, way back then at home in 9ja

is there any one out there who has a link to where i can download this old movie?

Danke! cheesy
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by ikamefa(f): 5:27pm On Jan 15, 2007
undecided
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by TerraCotta(m): 2:37am On Jan 24, 2007
I know the old Leslie Howard film from when I was a kid--I always liked it. It's your lucky day too--if you've got Bittorrent, you might be able to download the film for free from publicdomaintorrents.com.
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by ikamefa(f): 6:01am On Jan 24, 2007
terracotta kiss

thanks for the link! grin
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by pucho(m): 11:30am On Jan 24, 2007
i read the book once i was rily into it then.

try tesla.liketelevision.com/liketelevision/search/movies.php?q=Movies&theme=guide - 67k
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by ikamefa(f): 3:02pm On Jan 24, 2007
pucho that link aint working!
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by pucho(m): 3:39pm On Jan 24, 2007
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by ikamefa(f): 3:44pm On Jan 24, 2007
thanks ! grin
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by pucho(m): 4:02pm On Jan 24, 2007
let me know if it works
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by TerraCotta(m): 4:13pm On Jan 24, 2007
Pucho: that link goes to another movie (The 1000 Eyes of Dr. Mabuse) but you're right--they've got The Scarlet Pimpernel on that site as well: http://tesla.liketelevision.com/liketelevision/tuner.php?channel=1083&format=movie&theme=guide

Liketelevision is great---they've got a bunch of these old movie serials I used to watch, like Mr. Moto and Flash Gordon.
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by pucho(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2007
ok thanks @ terra.
Re: The Scarlet Pimpernel by ikamefa(f): 10:16pm On Jan 24, 2007
TerraCotta:

Pucho: that link goes to another movie (The 1000 Eyes of Dr. Mabuse) but you're right--they've got The Scarlet Pimpernel on that site as well: http://tesla.liketelevision.com/liketelevision/tuner.php?channel=1083&format=movie&theme=guide

Liketelevision is great---they've got a bunch of these old movie serials I used to watch, like Mr. Moto and Flash Gordon.

@ Terra Danke ! kiss

(1) (Reply)

International Yahooooooze. / Hiphop World Award 2008! / Dancing With The Stars Injustice Results In Chaos! LMFAO!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.