Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

I Am Willing To Sell My Android App I Am Currently Developing - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Am Willing To Sell My Android App I Am Currently Developing (589 Views)

Am Willing To Pay 50k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc / I Am Willing To Pay 20k To Anyone Who Can Help Me Get My Pintrest Account Unbloc / Is There Any App I Can Use For Hiking Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Willing To Sell My Android App I Am Currently Developing by 0luwatope(m): 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2017
OK, the idea behind this is that i will create an android app that lists all 256 countries with 20 facts each, its continent, currency, and flag. its nicely designed and user friendly. it also has a mini game where a random flag pops up and you select the right country for the flag. the idea is that i dont want to write my name as the developer of this app, instead you the buyer will tell me new features you need or anything and i'll just get it done. its as easy as that, i'll be the ghost developer and you'll be the one to get the credits.
Re: I Am Willing To Sell My Android App I Am Currently Developing by Kingstel(m): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2017
Is the app for www.vineck.com ready?

With respect to this your thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3575780/responsive-blog-ill-create-android
Re: I Am Willing To Sell My Android App I Am Currently Developing by Kingstel(m): 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
I think GoodyOG did request too.

Kingstel:
Is the app for www.vineck.com ready?

With respect to this your thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3575780/responsive-blog-ill-create-android

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why I Hate Adsense! / Nairalander People Come In HELP / 3 FB Pages And A 107k Group For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.