Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Nairalander People Come In HELP - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalander People Come In HELP (590 Views)

All Bulksms Site Owners Should Come In, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander People Come In HELP by celebritygists(m): 1:23am On Apr 08, 2017
Why is my post doesn't get to the front page?
What do you do to get to the front page?
Re: Nairalander People Come In HELP by geunik(m): 2:01am On Apr 08, 2017
celebritygists:
Why is my post doesn't get to the front page?
What do you do to get to the front page?
you want your post to get to fp, then think of featured post
Re: Nairalander People Come In HELP by celebritygists(m): 11:37am On Apr 08, 2017
geunik:

you want your post to get to fp, then think of featured post

How will I do that? And what is the featured post?
Re: Nairalander People Come In HELP by geunik(m): 9:27pm On Apr 09, 2017
celebritygists:

How will I do that? And what is the featured post?
contact the mod in the section you want to create a new post on and discuss with him. A featured post is a post that is sure to hit front page or is stocked to the top of the section for some time. Don't tell people i told you o
Re: Nairalander People Come In HELP by celebritygists(m): 6:30am On Apr 10, 2017
Lol
Re: Nairalander People Come In HELP by celebritygists(m): 6:31am On Apr 10, 2017
Which section will I contact the mod?
Re: Nairalander People Come In HELP by celebritygists(m): 10:32am On Apr 13, 2017
Help I can't create new topic again

(1) (Reply)

A Trusted Programmer Who Can Create An E-commerce Android App Is Needed Urgently / Help Needed / Best Fiverr Gigs 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.