Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

For Photoshop Beginners Let Start Here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / For Photoshop Beginners Let Start Here (1149 Views)

Laptop For Photoshop.. / Why Are Modern Designers Ditching Coreldraw For Photoshop? / Photoshop 101 (tutorial Ready To Start Here) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Photoshop Beginners Let Start Here by sylvelity: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2009
Hello folks,
if you are new to photoshop don't be scared about the complexity of photoshop it's very easy package if only you will learn from the easiest method.
checkout this blog and some of the photoshop beginners tutorial which i post there.

http://kre8tivemind..com

as i will be putting powerful photoshop tutorial there too
visit the blog for more information and post your comment how the tutorial have help you and if you have any problem of understand post your problem at the comment post of the blog.
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Web Banner Design For You / 3d Max 2010 Help / My First 3D Animation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.