Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone (1354 Views)

How To Stop Unfortunately Ppsspp Has Stopped When Playing Pes 2018 / How To Fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped Working” Problems On A Tecno Device / How To Fix Unfortunately System UI Has Stopped On Your Android Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by Thundeh(m): 10:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
My brother just bought an android phone a couple of weeks ago and the phone is giving him issues each and every time he tries to open any app on it. It displays e.g unfortunately whatsapp has stopped, unfortunately messenger has stopped, etc.
Please how does he permanently solves this persistent issue.
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by TheHistorian(m): 10:59pm On Jun 15, 2017

Virus Malware cool

Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by EvilMetahuman: 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
The app is buggy or your ram is not enough for all the apps you cramming into your phone.
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by Thundeh(m): 1:22am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
The app is buggy or your ram is not enough for all the apps you cramming into your phone.
All the apps cannot be buggy at the same time, it could be d ram you mentioned. so does he go about it?
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by malware: 4:05am On Jun 16, 2017
TheHistorian:

Virus Malware cool

Really?
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by Timileyin1234(m): 5:42am On Jun 16, 2017
Na ram dey worry the phone
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by EvilMetahuman: 8:24am On Jun 16, 2017
Thundeh:
All the apps cannot be buggy at the same time, it could be d ram you mentioned. so does he go about it?
reset the phone.

Then install only few important apps you use. Not all the games and apps in playstore.

Plus some os might be buggy, if that's the case and your phone is all this nameless china phones, go get a new phone.
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by Thundeh(m): 11:09am On Jun 16, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
reset the phone.

Then install only few important apps you use. Not all the games and apps in playstore.

Plus some os might be buggy, if that's the case and your phone is all this nameless china phones, go get a new phone.
Thanks man. But must you insult to drive home your point? Even if the boy uses the so called chinko phone, it's not everybody that is phone freak to spend exuberantly as you are on a mobile phone. There are whole lots of meaningful things to spend your hard earned money on.
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by EvilMetahuman: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
Thundeh:
Thanks man. But must you insult to drive home your point? Even if the boy uses the so called chinko phone, it's not everybody that is phone freak to spend exuberantly as you are on a mobile phone. There are whole lots of meaningful things to spend your hard earned money on.
so calling made in china phone a china phone is now an insult?

What should I have called it? American phone?
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by Mrgig(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2017
what if he flashes the phone... cos my phone has the same problem..and am thinking flashing will solve it..... help pls
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by Marvel1206: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2017
Mrgig:
what if he flashes the phone... cos my phone has the same problem..and am thinking flashing will solve it..... help pls
Flashing will definitely solve it. This is not a ram issue
Re: How Do I Fix Incessant Unfortunately App Has Stopped On An Android Phone by henri2398: 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
There are few solutions that you can use to fix “unfortunately App Has Stopped On Android Phone:

Solution 1: Clear Cache and Clear Data of the App

For example if messenger has stopped working, then:

• Go to Settings>Installed App (I am using Redmi 4A)
• Go to All Application tab, look for messenger app and tap on it.
• You can see the Clear Cache and Clear Data option just tap on it.

That’s All, you can open the app and see if the problem is solved or not.

If not solved then check more solution here: How To Fix “Unfortunately App has Stopped” Error in Android Without losing data

(1) (Reply)

What Phone Can I Buy Within The Range Of 50k To 60k Now / Gionee F103 Pro For Quick Grab / Can I Use Access Master Card On Aliexpress??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.