Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) (35428 Views)

Mercy Johnson Visits Shan George At The Hospital (Photos) / Shan George Undergoes Spine Surgery (Pictured In Hospital) / Shan George's Sister, Queen Dies In Accident 5 Days After Calabar Carnival Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:32pm On Jan 18, 2017
Actress Shan George shared this throwback photo of when she was pregnant with her first child and wrote:

My first child. I realized i didn't have any pix during the pregnancy. So this Saturday Morning, i was in d first stage of labour. I quickly got dressed and called a photographer to take this pix. November 22nd. I put to bed later that night at 2am. Sunday, Nov 23rd. To a handsome bouncing Baby Boy.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BPaLSvMF5za/?hl=en

Recall that Shan George got married at the age of 15. The marriage produced 2 sons before she walked out of the marriage to further her education.
Shan later dated her colleague, Okay McAnthony, Popularly known as Okey Bakassi. They later parted ways as Okey got married to another Woman. Shan later got married to Tony Nwosisi. The marriage also crashed after a while.

Shan George is now a grandmother, courtesy of her first son.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by hungryboy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
I see,
But this news no fit help me comot my money for MMM hand

Next item please

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Escalze(m): 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
ok
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by dominique(f): 6:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
I wonder if she ever met her British father cos she looks and acts 100% Nigerian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by lalasticlala(m): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
dominique:
I wonder if she ever met her British father cos she looks and acts 100% Nigerian

She made attempt to locate the late father's family but couldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by ClassCaptain(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2017
Accept my apologies people but

Verily Verily I say unto u

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2017
Woah, they both look so cute. I love the lady and that son, is he single

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Kobicove(m): 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2017
When she was still 'innocent' grin
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Xaddy(m): 7:37pm On Jan 18, 2017
Chai... Every woman get man wey get her remote. No matter how she fine reach, sexy reach or rich reach... I just dey find the girl wey my remote go work for.

I don dey reason say battery no dey this my remote. E never work for any babe cry

12 Likes

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by FuckTheMod: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin

Before she became olosho?
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Andyblaze: 7:38pm On Jan 18, 2017
so cute
but I swear its not as great as what's below in that thread

meanwhile check out - https://www.nairaland.com/3580130/nairaland-artiste-andy-blaze-drops

1 Like

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Silentscreamer(f): 7:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
One of nollywood finest actress those days... But dis one no be small olosho, how many men u go marry?.
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Splinz(m): 7:40pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:

Have you not heard that the lad has given his mother a grandchild? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Splinz:

Have you not heard that the lad has given his mother a grandchild? undecided

sad news cry cry.

Can you try to give good news undecided
Like yes, he's single angry

1 Like

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Xaddy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
Kobicove:
Iffahear say she innocent then. You know the amount of matches she don play before den score am last last?? undecided
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by addizzle(f): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
hungryboy:
I see,
But this news no fit help me comot my money for MMM hand

Next item please
Take heart my brother
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by vadeonly(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
grin Lessons to nowadays girls
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by thorpido(m): 7:42pm On Jan 18, 2017
That small boy sef don born?smh
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:

you nor like yoursef. You really want heartbreak

1 Like

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Authoreety: 7:43pm On Jan 18, 2017
Innocent kwa? Ds woman has bn fvcking since she was 12yrs na............. Chek am na.... She quick spoil o.........
Kobicove:
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mayflowa:

you nor like yoursef. You really want heartbreak
Hian!
I can deal with anything tongue
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Congrats!!!
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by helphelp: 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2017
Next please
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by YeyeGirl(f): 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
Guy way I dey fall for alrdy? babe swerve!!! angry

1 Like

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
HateU2:
Hian!
I can deal with anything tongue

OKoooo. I was just dishing out my friendly advice because I was a fan of your "heartbreak" thread where you lamented of been in that hole once grin
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by mytime24(f): 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
ok

let mi come n b goin

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
YeyeGirl:
Guy way I dey fall for alrdy? babe swerve!!! angry
babe! Mind yaself angry

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by mytime24(f): 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Xaddy:

Iffahear say she innocent then. You know the amount of matches she don play before den score am last last?? undecided
hmmm, referee in d other room i hail u sir grin

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Mayflowa:

OKoooo. I was just dishing out my friendly advice because I was a fan of your "heartbreak" thread where you lamented of been in that hole once grin
Me Really? Not this moniker angry
Re: Shan George Pregnant With Her First Child (Throwback Photo) by mtngloetiartel: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
Xaddy:
Chai... Every woman get man wey get her remote. No matter how she fine reach, sexy reach or rich reach... I just dey find the girl wey my remote go work for.

I don dey reason say battery no dey this my remote. E never work for any babe cry
ur reasoning is poo. Jst look at ur comment again! What is ur problem! Is it d ba3 or the remote! Mtchw

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mayorkun's Stolen “30 Billion Gang” Neck Chain Has Been Returned (Photo) / Genevieve Nnaji 40th Birthday Party Photos: Omotola, Stephanie, Rita, Ini, Jomb / Surgery Complication: Hushpuppi Regrets Going Under The Knife, Admonishes People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.