Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert - Art, Graphics & Video (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert (10017 Views)

Corel Draw Or Adobe Illustrator? / Steps On How To Turn You Picture Into Cartoon Corel Draw / How To Turn Your Photo Into Cartoon On Corel Draw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 2:15am On Mar 14, 2017
extwoo:
This is logo design not branding

Yh, it's part of the process bruh
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by chijilucky(m): 4:40pm On Mar 16, 2017
One of my design.
You can comment.

Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by chijilucky(m): 4:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
My design with Corel draw only.

1 Like

Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 1:15pm On Mar 21, 2017
fresh out

Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by TemiPeter: 12:54pm On Mar 22, 2017
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 9:26pm On Mar 22, 2017
TemiPeter:
Hello,

I just posted this ad for you free of charge on www.sleeksmart.com/market

Below is the direct link to the post: http://www.sleeksmart.com/addetails.php?id=22

Should I delete it or should I give you the your details so that you can manage your account?

Thank you.

Thank you very much for this, though i don't know anything about sleeksmart but i think it's a good start.
Give me the details.
We don't know what tomorrow holds.
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by TemiPeter: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2017
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by oladedeb: 1:46pm On Apr 15, 2017
KaySPICY:
fresh out

When someone is good you're good man
Pls that splash of that how can I do that tooo
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 9:19pm On Apr 17, 2017
oladedeb:

When someone is good you're good man
Pls that splash of that how can I do that tooo

The splash was created using the pen tool. I had the idea and visualized it with d pen tool.
Thanks.
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 8:05pm On Apr 18, 2017
I'm happy I've been able to helps lots of people.
I appreciate you all for the kind comments.
Thanks!!!
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by Oladenis(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2017
Bro I love your work, am a Graphics Designer too but an amateur, I wants to learn more better so I want to add you on whatsapp & Instagram for hints & tutorials, please accept my request
Below is my work on coredraw & photoshop.

Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 7:15am On Apr 22, 2017
Nice
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by Iamsolslim(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2017
hi bro, pls I wanna learn graphic design. can u add me on my WhatsApp 08144889344. so that we can talk better
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by DCONE1(m): 1:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Omg guy U ve got talent ,I'm a graphic designer but I'm still learning pls can you add me on whatapp I want to learn from the best 07038342834 thanks
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Iamsolslim:
hi bro, pls I wanna learn graphic design. can u add me on my WhatsApp 08144889344. so that we can talk better
My contact is there in d 1st page. Chat me up
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by phiyin4God: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2017
Hello Kayspicy, I want to ask u dt if u want to train som1 illustration hw much will cost nd duration of hww many month. Pls looking 4ward to see ur reply soon.
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2017
phiyin4God:
Hello Kayspicy, I want to ask u dt if u want to train som1 illustration hw much will cost nd duration of hww many month. Pls looking 4ward to see ur reply soon.
Get my number on the 1st page and message tru whatsapp then we can talk
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by Krisgift(f): 11:43am On May 01, 2017
KaySPICY:
My name is Khayspicy, i am a graphics designer with years of experience using COREL, AI, PS, to carry out amazing designs for clients. I'm a freelance designer, coreldraw xpert with a creative mind. LET ME KNOW YOUR COREL DRAW PROBLEMS AND I WILL TRY MY BEST TO HELP. In the mean time checkout @khayspicy for some of my designs and be inspired. Remember my works are fully corel based with little touches from ps & ai.

Hello. I just started learning Corel draw on my own. I need help.
Please, can you suggest an online tutorial source for me?
Do you think I can become a pro by just learning online?
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 7:43pm On May 15, 2017
I'm thinking of opening a whatsapp group for us the creative to share ideas and learn more. It'll be because i have a lot in mind to make us become a pro in graphics design. Should i go ahead and open it?
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by Slimszy: 9:22pm On May 15, 2017
Hello guys,

I am up for Creativeprize award.. Kindly follow this link to vote https://www.facebook.com/theCreativesPrize/posts/239577306522683?refid=8&ref=opera_speed_dial Just like the post and Prolly comment.. Thanks
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by GlamMrsO: 12:27pm On May 16, 2017
KaySPICY:
I'm thinking of opening a whatsapp group for us the creative to share ideas and learn more. It'll be because i have a lot in mind to make us become a pro in graphics design. Should i go ahead and open it?

Please do!!! Thanks
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by petercoolkid(m): 11:52am On May 21, 2017
Open the group, it will be very helpful...
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by celebritytakes2: 10:41am On May 22, 2017
KaySPICY:

please do. i am seriously waiting
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by Prospecmarley(m): 6:59am On May 23, 2017
Create your own Ponzi/Mlm or music Downloading site today at cheap rate, Ponzi scripts is also available for sale for more info
contact us: 07089767495 or message us privately
http://facebook.com/prospecwebtech
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by Nobody: 12:21pm On May 23, 2017
I am really wao by ur work am still a learner and hope I can tap from ur wealth of experience.pls create whatapp group so we can learn from d gurus
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by KaySPICY: 7:15am On Jun 01, 2017
Drop your numbers so u can be added to d grp. Thanks.
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 01, 2017
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by kolinton007: 7:52pm On Jun 01, 2017
......please guys, how can I remove image background using CorelDraw. I'm a newbie in graphic design.
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by petercoolkid(m): 1:15am On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Corel Draw: Design Any Illustration Or Graphics. Meet The Expert by kolinton007: 4:13pm On Jun 02, 2017
kolinton007:
......please guys, how can I remove image background using CorelDraw. I'm a newbie in graphic design.
please kindly add me to the group.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beautiful Eye Pencil Drawings / for those who wish to learn 3D Animation, modelling and visual effects / Free Logos,d.p's And More.....(season 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.