Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,673 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

lkjnhbghj - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / lkjnhbghj (964 Views)

Inspector General Of Police Storms Kafanchan Over Mass Killings In Kaduna.Photos / Kaduna Women Protest Half Unclad Over Killing Of Youth In Kafanchan (Pics) / What The NNPC And The FG Would Never Tell You About The Kaduna Refinery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

lkjnhbghj by 9jasite: 7:49pm On Jan 18, 2017
fghjkjhg
Re: lkjnhbghj by 9jasite: 7:54pm On Jan 18, 2017
Re: lkjnhbghj by jcflex(m): 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
it will make sense to spread my mat under this tree here.
anybody with popcorn
Re: lkjnhbghj by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 18, 2017
Following!
Re: lkjnhbghj by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 18, 2017
9jasite:
On November 17th 2016 I predicted the current wave of Violence that is currently raging against Christians. It was very glaring for a matured mind such as mine to foresee such.

The attacks on the Shia was largely ignored by many, however I saw from both personal investigations and intellectual brainstorming. However this is not a fact I should state with glee or triumph.
I had stated clearly that after the massacre of the Shia, Christians
would be next. Not long had I made the sad prediction when the Mobile Boko Haram launched attacks on the hapless Catholic population of Kafanchen and other closeby town.

http://9ja.site/2016/11/17/after-the-shia-muslims-the-christians-are-next-danjuma-abdullah/

Sadly there is more predictions to be released tonight. Stay alert.

These predictions are on how the next 3 years of Nigeria would look like. This would be accompanied with pictures and explanations.

Thereafter I would outline 10 predictions on the Presidency of Trump and World events.

These predictions are not prophesies from MOG's rather they are based on precedents, trends and brings various factors to bear.Sit Tight!!!
please don't be a prophet of doom.
please project glad tidings as well.
Thank you
Re: lkjnhbghj by maryjan8(f): 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2017
OK
Re: lkjnhbghj by 9jasite: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
Justdulla:

please don't be a prophet of doom.
please project glad tidings as well.
Thank you

"Very Often would the Pundit and analyst predict a World in Peace and Prosperity......But what he sees is a world torn by Generals, driven by ambitious politicians and peopled by gullible populace" - H. G. Wells
Re: lkjnhbghj by Sibrah: 8:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
Anybody can be a prophet of such event in Nigeria. We know those who control the national purse, defence apparatus, and constitution as well as those who they don't like . . .
Re: lkjnhbghj by ChilledPill: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2017
The falling of the ZOO is inevitable
Re: lkjnhbghj by Chiefobdk1: 9:09am On Jan 19, 2017
Chiefobdk1

(1) (Reply)

Vehicle Ban: Nigeria Loses N1.36bn in One Month / Developing News On Canada Quebec City Terrorist Attack On A Mosque . / Why There Is No Date For Buhari’s Return – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.