Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors (20349 Views)

Frodd And Esther Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassador (Photos) / Meet Esther Ezenwoye, Abujapress Publisher Spotted At African Icon Award / Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by eezeribe(m): 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ekuru:

Lanre Faneyi died sometime in 1998 after the group was formed in 97 but was replaced by Zeal later on.

100% correct
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by kingola111(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
GLeesMODEL:
‎Following the planned comeback of the popular StylePlus music group to the industry, the duo of Amity Global Crew and Zzini Model ladies were received by the Hon. Jonathan Daniel, the Project Manager of Numatville Megacity alongside the art recently in Nippon Grand Hotel Abuja.

The Styleplus team who have been off the showbiz industry for sometime have been signed‎ by Eskimo records with advanced plan to launch back massively into the music headlines. They were also listed to be confirmed as Ambassadors of Numatville Megacity with complimentary plots of Land allocation including Miss Esther Ezenwoye, the project director of E- Diamond and Public Relation executive of Amity Global network.

It would be recalled that, Alex Nwankwo of AlexReports, the executive director Amity Global network who doubles as Models Coordinator of the Numatville Megacity was honoured as Entrepreneur Publicist of The Year in a star studded event at Sheraton Hotels, alongside Hon. Jonathan Daniels, Kogi First Lady, Linus Okorie, Chris Morgan, Selebobo, Mr Raw etc. It was indeed a colourful event as Esther Ezenwoye and Sophie of Zzini Models arrested attention with their impressive presence.

The StylePlus crew who are currently in Abuja with active schedules in Studios will be releasing an overwhelming songs that will keep their fans glued to their musical sets and hit up the radio stations airwaves.

http://www.alexreports.info/2017/01/checkoutp-styleplus-crew-esther-ezenwoye.html?m=0

make una cum sing d one we nova here before
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Jckleiin(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
Ademoore07:

I miss that late guy, I mean one of those crews cry
abeg tunde is not dead o!!!
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by emsco(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2017
I love their song back in high school days but wetin dem go drop now for this new generation wey tekno pana don take everywhere
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by esosa4real(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2017
These guys are not just ready!! They didn't progress before because they stayed back in Abuja. I don't know why they have refused to go to Lagos all this years. This is the issue, darey, tekno, mi, ice prince all faced and they migrated early enough to Lagos, the commercial hub of music......its a pity sha!
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Agozie48: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2017
jegz25:
so close to FTC...d guy above me take dis...no offence though

How stupid what are you using FTC to do I don't really get this craziness of FTC its just baseless . Don't mind me asking is there any special recognition or payment given to the first person to comment?
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2017
misspicy:
See my first artiste crush ooo Shifi shocked
He get muscles now sha cheesy

A line from that track, OLUFUNMI.
***singing***
Olufunmi o,ma pa mi le kun o,olufunmi Lola,girl mashe fimisile lailai duro ti mi o olufunmi o.

As a lady I think those girls should take it easy on the Mary Kay tho,they look like ghosts gringrin
U this indomie generation girl. How come u know styl-plus?
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by DemonMonkey7(m): 9:24pm On Jan 18, 2017
am happy for them o.. atleast they av been signed by this NUTMEG company I shee them going places!
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
Wat is that one wearing? Ok I forgot it's winter in his backyard
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by sipsip(m): 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2017
Oh my lord... This Alex guy or whatever has started with all these his "desperate attempt for popularity" type of news. Are you talking about stylplus or about your escapades? With those poorly staged acts? Guy... Calm down and do something you're talented in. Once you're really good at something, fame and fortune will have no choice than to come to you. But with all these desperately looking shabby news? Guy... You go push yourself sell gala last last.
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Ademoore07(m): 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2017
Jckleiin:

abeg tunde is not dead o!!!

What? shocked shocked shocked shocked so it was a rumour? I'm hearing this for the first time. Praise God oooooo grin grin
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by softwerk(f): 9:41pm On Jan 18, 2017
And who is Styl Plus amongst the 6 of them?!

Meanwhile those 2 girls look like Idols lipsrsealed
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Omolola1(f): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
Haa!

These guys!!! I remember when Iya Basira was released, I knew the lyrics of that song off hand! I would sing it with my friend on my way to school and get beaten for getting late to the assembly!

Anyway, I wish them all the best. They should probably start their new sojourn back into the music industry with releasing "Olufunmi Reloaded" grin
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by gidiMonsta(m): 9:45pm On Jan 18, 2017
I know the article was written in English but can someone please translate to English abeg? I am not understanding at all
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by boyo123(m): 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2017
they are talented am sure they will come out with something that will shake nigeria again
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Codes151(m): 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2017
misspicy:
See my first artiste crush ooo Shifi shocked
He get muscles now sha cheesy

na dat dude u dey crush on?? Wait till u see me!!
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Iseoluwani: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2017
meme98:
Meanwhile.............

lwkmd...
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Iseoluwani: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2017
call my name
runaway
olufunmi

always on my mind
iya basira...
Mi O Ba E Sere Mo
I No Wan Trouble,
Hadiza,
Candy Man,
Four Years,
Home Within Your Heart,
If You Go, Call My Name - Instrumental,
Don't Wanna See You Again,
Olufunmi -Instrumental,

I fi die for this songs.....can't wait for their new release
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by bejeria101(m): 10:31pm On Jan 18, 2017
sholay2011:
Where is Tunde?
And what is Numatville Megacity
Tunde has left and doing his own thing
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by curvilicious: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2017
Styleplus
Oh how i used to listen to
If i could run away
I'll run with you
Far away
To a place where there'll be angels

My heart go dey cut for my future bf
Oh love o kiss

My heart is beating again o cry cry cry
Re: Styleplus, Esther Ezenwoye To Be Unveiled As Numatville Megacity Ambassadors by Tomasboy(m): 2:49pm On Jan 19, 2017
sonofLuci:

Get sense
Weyrey re o shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zonju Hosts First Abuja Seafood Fiesta Night With Personalities (Photos) / Mr Ibu Thrills His Fans With A Dance In Liberia (Video) / Funke Akindele To Launch 'Jenifa Perfume'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.